Quick Take: Prime Male and AndroTest are both natural testosterone boosters that, to me, fits the older population of men better than it does the younger ones. However, despite being suitable for the same age demographic, their approach to male health is actually quite different as Prime Male goes with a more humble yet complex design and AndroTest takes the boastful route that crosses even the borders of absurdity. The question now is, which supplement is better? Let’s start the review and find out.
Prime Male Features
- Propura is a company that prides itself in their advanced natural health research and the product that stands at the pinnacle of their innovation is Prime Male
- Mainly fueled by D-AA-CC which is a more potent form of DAA – an amino acid capable of boosting testosterone by as much as 42% in just 12 days
- D-AA-CC isn’t the only potent ingredient here though. Literally everything else used by Prime Male is easier to absorb compared to their plain, boring counterparts.
- Uses a complex and synergistic strategy that allows for effective testosterone boosting via multiple pathways
- Has BioPerine to further enhance the stack’s overall bioavailability
- Click here to read my full review on Prime Male
- A product of ProSource, AndroTest is advertised to be a supplement with “True Clinical Grade Test Boosting Power”
- Also claims to be capable of boosting total and “free” testosterone by as much as 275% and 217% respectively.
- Has a heavy dosage of Zinc and Calcium which are great testosterone boosting nutrients especially for athletes. They don’t go well together though.
- AndroTest has a dose-heavy prop blend which contains only Tribulus Terrestris and Tongkat Ali. Both herbs are given in potent extracts, too.
- May also have benefits on cardiac and immune systems
- Click here to read my full review on AndroTest
Prime Male VS. AndroTest: My Analysis
Prime Male and AndroTest are quite different supplements. For one, when it comes to marketing, Prime Male has a more humble approach while AndroTest goes the extravagant route and even claims a ridiculous 200+% increase in testosterone. Marketing isn’t the only thing that separates these two though as even their formulas look quite unalike.
Prime Male has a very sophisticated design where its premium ingredients go hand-in-hand to optimize multiple pathways of testosterone boosting
First and foremost, Prime Male is a 12-ingredient formula and literally all of them are given in premium, highly bioavailable forms. Its most powerful testosterone testosterone booster comes in the form of a specialized amino acid known as D-AA-CC but honestly, Prime Male has so much more to offer.
For instance, it also has two of the best minerals for testosterone in Zinc and Boron as well as other notable test boosters such as Mucuna Pruriens and Vitamin D3. The rest of the ingredients aren’t so bad either but what impresses me most about Prime Male isn’t its potent ingredients but the way they’re carefully combined to form a synergy that’s both effective and efficient. All in all, I think Prime Male is more than capable of optimizing both direct and indirect pathways that ultimately lead to higher levels of testosterone.
AndroTest is packed with vitamins and minerals as well as extremely potent herbs that all do great for male health despite not all of them boosting testosterone
Starting with the V&M’s that boost testosterone, AndroTest has Zinc and Calcium. Individually, they help athletes maintain high levels of test even after exhausting workouts. However, when taken together, they literally cancel each other out. This is a bad move in the part of AndroTest as Calcium could’ve easily been replaced with herbs such as Fenugreek and Ashwagandha and basically have the same benefits without taking away the effectiveness of Zinc.
Speaking of herbs, AndroTest has a heavily dosed prop blend composed of extremely potent Tribulus Terrestris and Tongkat Ali. Both of them are great for libido but unfortunately, only Tongkat Ali is a reliable testosterone booster. Furthermore, Tongkat Ali also lowers levels of cortisol which theoretically makes it great for bodybuilding. Overall, I don’t see AndroTest as a powerful testosterone booster but it does influence male health in a number of different ways including physique, libido, and possibly even cardiac health and immunity.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Prime Male wins this battle and honestly, AndroTest doesn’t even come close. 11 out Prime Male’s 12 ingredients have the capacity to boost testosterone and they’re all adequately dosed and supplied in top-shelf forms. More importantly though, the synergy between these ingredients make Prime Male one of – if not THE – best natural testosterone boosters available today.
On the contrary, AndroTest still is a decent stack. Obviously, it’s not nearly as powerful a test booster as Prime Male but it does offer plenty of other manly benefits. Plus, at just $46.50, it’s cheaper compared to Prime Male’s $69. That said, if you’re a little tight on the budget, go ahead and buy AndroTest. If you could wait just a little longer and save a few more dollars though, I suggest you choose the supplement that’s way ahead of the competition. Choose Prime Male.