Quick Take: If we’re talking about testosterone boosters, you probably can’t get any better than DAA. It’s currently the most powerful test booster in the market with solid scientific evidence to back it up. However, most testosterone boosting products are “stacks” of manly ingredients (including DAA) that make up a man enhancing formula. This makes me wonder how well D Aspartic Acid alone can get the job done. Let’s get to the review and find out.
- A product of Primaforce, their version of DAA is said to be “tested for purity and potency”.
- Also in the label, the supplement claims to boost testosterone and improve recovery which is essentially what DAA does, along with other manly health benefits of boosted test.
- Is given in powder form which is pretty rare in the T boosting industry.
- Unlike most powdered supplements, DAA isn’t flavored. It’s basically just pure DAA powder.
- Comes in at 100 g and 300 g bottles good for around 30 to 100 days respectively.
- It’s available to buy for a cheap price across multiple websites and retailers including:
- Primaforce’s website – 100g sold at $29.99
- iHerb – 100g sold at $12.36
- bodybuilding dot com – 100g sold at $12.98
- Amazon – 100g sold at $18.99
- Unfortunately, I couldn’t find it on GNC.
Primaforce DAA Ingredients
|D-Aspartic Acid||3000 mg|
Primaforce DAA’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
There are many natural testosterone boosters out there but personally, I don’t think any one of those are as balls-out powerful as DAA. I’ll explain further in the “My Analysis” section of this review but for now, I suggest you watch this youtube video to get an idea as to what DAA is.
Basically, some tissues in the body are capable of converting L-Aspartic Acid into D- Aspartic Acid which stimulates the release of testosterone. This semi-essential amino acid has been gaining popularity in bodybuilding and sports with high physical demands because of it’s strong ability to boost test.
Primaforce DAA Directions
As a dietary supplement, take 3g (one serving) per day with breakfast.
Honestly, there’s really not much to analyze because this isn’t even a formula. It’s a single ingredient. However, it’s not just an ingredient. It’s mother funkin’ D Aspartic Acid! Can you feel my excitement? No? Not yet? Well, here’s something to get you fired up.
According to a study on “the role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats“, 20 out of the 23 male participants had their test levels rise to an average of 42% in just a matter of 12 days. Mind you, that’s a whole lot of boost in just a short amount of time.
The same study also states that the effects of of D Aspartic Acid is time dependent. As such, after just 6 days of treatment the scientists that conducted the research still found testosterone levels to be increased but it wasn’t “statistically significant”. To you, this should simply mean that you most probably won’t feel the test boosts right away. It’s going to take a little bit more time to kick in but when it does, you’re going to be a testosterone filled man beast.
Additionally, 3 days after stopping the DAA administration, the scientists found that testosterone levels remained elevated. Unlike anabolic steroids, suspending D Aspartic Acid supplementation isn’t going to make your test levels drop so suddenly. No, your body will continue to produce more testosterone because DAA will theoretically still be retained in significant amounts in your testes which makes it a safe and natural way to sustain high levels of testosterone. Cool, aye? Damn straight. But that’s not all.
According to another study, DAA improves the quality of our sperm cells. Therefore, you not only become manlier yourself, your little microscopic swimmers will be, too! When the time comes that you want to extend your family’s lineage, D Aspartic Acid’s going to make it easier for you by giving you top quality sperm. Those swimmers are going to butterfly stroke their way to your woman’s egg cell in no time.
However, as with any other testosterone booster with just a single ingredient, the inevitable problem will be that the supplement is incomplete. Sure, you’ll get your testosterone boosted but did you know that with a rise in testosterone, your body’s natural reaction is to increase estrogen as well? This will lead to some feminine side effects. The most notorious of which is fat accumulation in your breasts AKA man-boobs. Well-rounded test boosters add competent estrogen blockers or aromatase inhibitors to keep these girly side effects at bay.
Also, it’s not enough to just boost total testosterone because most of it’s going to be bound to SHBG, rendering a majority of test to be pretty much useless. To significantly build muscle, enhance libido, and enhance overall manliness, you’ll need to block the binding activities of SHBG and “free” your testosterone.
Does it Work?
Hell yeah, it works. If I had to choose just one thing to boost my testosterone, it would no doubt be DAA. The scientific evidence is just impossible to deny. However, as ironic as it sounds, well-rounded testosterone boosters aren’t simply just about boosting test. They’re more detailed and there’s quite a lot of things that go into making an effective man enhancing formula and plainly boosting testosterone is just one of those things.
For what it’s worth, Primaforce did that single thing well with a heavy dose of the best testosterone booster in the world. May the force be with you, Primaforce!
- D-Aspartic Acid – Scientifically supported to enhance manliness.
- Dosage – A single scoop contains 3000 mg of this powerful amino acid. That’s a clinically backed dose known to deliver a commanding boost in testosterone.
- Cheap – For a 30 day supply, you can get it as low as roughly $12.
- Safe – Because it’s a natural testosterone booster that’s naturally found in our bodies, there shouldn’t be any major side effects. I did see some customers complain about getting “the runs” though so just to be sure, take it where there’s a toilet nearby.
- Incomplete – Yup. Like I said, there’s more to T-boosting than just T-boosting.
- D-Aspartic Acid – The ingredient itself isn’t bad but it could’ve been so much better with a more potent form of D-AA-CC.
- Neutral flavor – Well, flavor is a subjective concept and are merely opinions but in some customer reviews, I’ve read people say that they’re not looking forward to the drinking this. I personally tried it, and well, let’s just say my tastebuds weren’t jumping for joy. My advise? avoid adding it to your protein shake as that can make it taste pretty rough.
The Bottom Line
For what it’s worth, DAA by Primaforce is one powerful testosterone booster but it could’ve been even better with D-AA-CC. In fact, my favorite testosterone booster is powered by D-AA-CC and it works absolutely brilliant. Regardless, plain sodium bound D- Aspartic Acid is still strongly backed by science so I really have little to complain about. To truly maximize your manhood though, I suggest you stack this with other supplements that make up for the areas that Primaforce didn’t cover such as estrogen regulation and “free” testosterone boosts. To help you get an idea as to what strong, well-rounded testosterone boosters look like, you might want to check this list out.