Quick Take: Apparently, being Alpha isn’t just about being huge and scary-looking. Not according to P6 Xtreme’s formula, that is. As a testosterone booster advertised to be the “ultimate”, P6 Xtreme adds brain-boosting nootropics to what may be considered as an already great set of T-boosting ingredients. With this, you not only gain test and hormonal regulation for sex and muscle, you get to be smarter too. But is it enough to be among the ranks of the best? Read further into the review and find out.
- A product of Cellucor, P6 Xtreme is advertised to be the ultimate among their line of P6 testosterone boosters.
- Aside from boosting testosterone P6 Xtreme targets the cognitive part of masculine health by adding brain boosting ingredients such as AlphaSize® A-GPC @ Zembrin®
- Formula sports a premium, branded form of Ashwagandha in Adaptest™
- Instead of using the more popularly used Tribulus Terrestris, P6 Xtreme chose the road less travelled in Tribulus Altus which actually looks better as a T-booster.
- More top-shelf, branded ingredients are here in the form of LJ100® which is a great brand for Tongkat Ali.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including GNC and Amazon.
P6 Xtreme Ingredients
|P6 Xtreme™ Blend||2600 mg|
|Adaptest™ Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Tribulus alatus fruit extract, Ovine Placenta powder, Agaricus bisporus fruit extract, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) fruit extract, AlphaSize® A-GPC (Alpha-Glycerl Phosphoryl Choline), Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) root extract, LJ100® Eurycoma longifolia root extract (40% Glyco Saponins, 22% Eurypeptides), Zembrin® (Sceletium tortuosum) aerial parts extract|
P6 Extreme’s T-Boosters
Ashwagandha – This is a widely used herb for showing benefits in enhancing physical prowess, sex life, sperm, and of course our favorite manly hormone testosterone. It’s also given to us in a potent and branded form of Adaptest™
Tribulus Alatus – A cousin to Tribulus Terrestris which is a more popularly used herb in testosterone boosters but doesn’t really do much for T. Tribulus Alatus on the other hand, is a relatively new comer in the test boosting world but according to this research, has had benefits in bolstering levels of “free” T and libido.
Agaricus Bisporus – It’s an edible mushroom that’s believed to inhibit aromatase thereby, blocking the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
Saw Palmetto – According to this study, Saw Palmetto offers mild DHT suppression. That means more levels of “free” T.
Stinging Nettle – This natural, earth-grown herb is great for bettering prostate health and may also offer benefits in increasing levels of “free” T.
Tongkat Ali – This study shows Tongkat Ali increasing levels of testosterone by 37% while also decreasing levels of the stress hormone cortisol by 16%. This herb is also popularly used for its libido and stamina enhancing benefits. Great, right? What’s even better is that P6 Xtreme supplies this in a branded form of LJ100®.
Ovine Placenta – This research has it used to increase progesterone in pregnancy but it’s also been seen to promote cell growth.
AlphaSize® A-GPC – A nootropic that is backed by evidence to be beneficial in cognition & memory.
Zembrin® – Another nootropic that has shown to positively influence mood & cognition.
P6 Xtreme Directions
Take 4 capsules (1 serving) daily prior to breakfast or before lunch. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES PER DAY.
The best testosterone boosters don’t just boost T. They also regulate the other hormones related to testosterone such as the manlier DHT and the more feminine estrogen. In theory, P6 Xtreme does seem to be in that category. Actually, at first glance, it MIGHT even be better because it adds nootropic benefits to their formula. However, do keep in mind that any and all supplements are just as good as the ingredients they choose and the dosages they give to their products. “Let’s take a closer look if P6 Xtreme is really worth their Ultimate Testosterone and Cognitive Experience” claim.
In terms of increasing levels of “free” T, P6 Xtreme has Adaptest™, Tribulus Alatus, and Stinging Nettle. For overall test, there’s the branded Tongkat Ali LJ100®. What I noticed when I lined those up was that while those ingredients are fine for their purpose, they aren’t exactly the best. There aren’t any of the heavy hitters in the T-boosting world such as Zinc, Vitamin D, and DAA which I think are supposedly pretty obvious additions.
However, to be fair to P6 Xtreme, it doesn’t look like it was designed to be JUST a test booster. The way they lined up their ingredients looks more like it was formulated to be a MALE-ENHANCER. In that sense, man, P6 Xtreme looks to be a really well-rounded formula. Hormonal regulation that leads to many other things such as sex and muscle, and brain boosters to make you not just the bigger, but also the smarter Alpha Male.
Does it Work?
In terms of test boosting, the ingredients and the overall dosage of the prop blend does seem to do a bit of positive influences on overall T. However, as I’ve already said, this doesn’t look like it’s just a testosterone booster. It enhances the qualities that make us males. Judging P6 Xtreme by that, it looks best for young Alpha Males who’re in to serious bodybuilding because of the anabolic gains from increased “free” T, lower DHT and estrogen, and also from the enhanced focus you get from nootropics.
- Quality and branded ingredients – P6 Xtreme does have quite a bunch.
- Nootropics – You don’t see a lot of test boosters that target the mental side of manly health.
- Heavy dose – 9 ingredients packed into a 2600 mg dose.
- Little to no side effects – I did see customer reviews reporting mild side effects to be honest but it’s somewhat expected due to changes in hormonal levels. Other than that, considering that the ingredients used in the formula are all natural and branded, I wouldn’t expect the formula to cause anything drastic.
- Expensive – Their website has it at 170 USD. That’s not just tough on the wallet, that’s tough on the bank book itself!
- Prop Blend – The ingredients and the overall dosage seem okay but I still wish they didn’t hide the specific dosages.
- No heavy hitters – which somewhat spells mild T boosts.
The Bottom Line
So is this supplement among the ranks of the best for test? Short answer is no, it isn’t. The formula lacks heavy-hitting T-boosting ingredients and therefore provides only mild-to-moderate amounts of testosterone boosts. But as a masculinity booster, it’s a pretty good formula that lets the young bodybuilder gain muscle with “free” T, keep the man boobs at bay with hormone regulating ingredients, and makes him think sharper for a better Alpha Male experience.
If Cellucor plans on updating their formula, I could only wish that they add in some of the best natural testosterone boosting ingredients and scratch that prop blend because to be part of the best T-boosters in the market, transparency is an unspoken requirement.