Quick Take: Both of these ergogenic supplements are the newest additions to numerous other Cellucor P6 testosterone boosters. Both also have similar ingredients whose effects, as a whole, promote anabolism. However, P6 Ultimate divides its formula into two prop blends while P6 Extreme Pump only has one. Obviously, the prop blends, although similar in content, have subtle differences and these are the ones who’ll inevitably dictate the winner of this versus review. Let’s get to it.
P6 Ultimate Features
- P6 Ultimate is the updated version of Cellucor’s former “ultimate testosterone booster” P6 Extreme
- The effects of its ingredients are a hybrid between anabolic muscle gains and cognitive boosts
- The P6 Ultimate formula consists of Vitamin D3 and 2 separate prop blends with distinctive functions
- Has great natural testosterone boosting herbals with premium ashwagandha taking top priority
- Also has AlphaSize® and Zembrin® for cognitive boosts
- Click here to read my full review on P6 Ultimate
P6 Extreme Pump Features
- Also a product of Cellucor, P6 Extreme Pump is somewhat of a PWO/testosterone booster hybrid
- Dubbed as a testosterone booster infused with ingredients that boost nitric oxide
- Composed of a single but heavily dosed prop blend
- The top ingredient is KSM-66 which is the same branded Ashwagandha found in P6 Ultimate
- 2/3 of the top P6 Extreme Pump prop blend is composed of two different brands of Arginine
- Click here to read my full review on P6 Extreme Pump
P6 Ultimate VS. P6 Extreme Pump: My Analysis
P6 Ultimate and P6 Extreme Pump are both anabolic testosterone boosters made by the same reputable company that is Cellucor. In the unfortunate but classic P6 pattern, both these products use non-transparent formulas that fortunately, have heavy dosed prop blends. However, the question still remains as to which supplement is better: the ultimate or the extreme? Let’s compare the structure of their formulas.
P6 Ultimate has a heavy dose of Vitamin D and 2 separate prop blends
Science has unraveled the importance of Vitamin D on healthy levels of testosterone and P6 Ultimate has a heavy dose of its best version. This is then followed by the two prop blends: P6® Testosterone and Performance Blend and P6 Ultimate™ Cognitive and Pump Blend.
The first blend is a mixed bag of ingredients that places your body in anabolic state by boosting “free” testosterone and performance while also managing levels of other related hormones that may otherwise lower levels of test. The second blend is basically 2 branded versions of Arginine and 2 branded nootropics that altogether, improve blood flow for pumps and focus while you’re lifting heavy things at the gym.
P6 Extreme Pump uses just one prop blend that houses 9 ingredients
The top most ingredient is Ashwagandha followed by two nitric oxide boosters in Nitrosigine® and N03-T®. Ashwagandha sets the table by boosting strength, energy, and testosterone while also keeping oxidative stress at bay. The next two ingredients are branded versions of Arginine that take different pathways to boost nitric oxide. This, theoretically, could provide for a more stable and prolonged boost to circulation.
These three are then followed by proven “free” testosterone boosters such as fenugreek, LJ100®, and stinging nettle and a couple of promising (but not yet backed by strong research) ingredients that may also help keep your body in an anabolic state. The result is a pre workout/testosterone booster/recovery aid hybrid that tackles multiple routes at boosting muscle growth.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
The thing about this comparison is that aside from having a singular prop blend, everything I say about P6 Extreme Pump can also be said about P6 Ultimate because, in truth, ALL the ingredients in P6 Extreme Pump can be found in the P6 Ultimate formula. However, P6 Ultimate has something that P6 Extreme Pump doesn’t.
That said, I declare P6 Ultimate as this battle’s winner.
Simply said, P6 Ultimate is P6 Extreme Pump plus a couple of cognitive enhancers that help you focus better on your workouts instead of other things. Like, your bed and going back to sleep, for example. Moreover, P6 Ultimate has more power as a testosterone booster with the added Vitamin D. When it comes to prices though, P6 Extreme Pump is the cheaper supplement so if you’re a bit short on cash but want roughly the same benefits minus the nootropics, this’ll do just fine.