Quick Take: This is one bad ass battle of two top-notch T-boosting supplements and they both take most other testosterone boosters to school. Both of these supplements are DEAD SERIOUS about their testosterone boosts and both have ingredients that you’d want to always see in every single test boosting stack. If I had to choose between these two, I’d honestly have both. But this is a duel and as rules dictate, one has to come out on top. So keep on reading this review to find out who wins this intense battle.
Nugenix Ultimate Features
- As the name suggests, Nugenix Ultimate is Nugenix’s ULTIMATE testosterone boosting product. There’s no other way to describe it. Trust me.
- They didn’t joke around when they designed it to boost testosterone with a simple, no holds–barred formula of 8 quality ingredients.
- No stone left unturned with dosages like these.
- Just a little spoiler on the 2 above bullets: Nugenix Ultimate has a heavy 3000 mg dose of testosterone boosting DAA
- Also has 4 other standardized quality extracts that you’re going to have to find out by referring to the next bullet
- Click here for my full review on Nugenix Ultimate.
- TestoFuel is fuel for the testosterone junky that rivals the best T-boosters on the market.
- Also has a heavy dose of 2300 mg DAA that’s as sure as you can get to boosting testosterone
- To the naked eye, the formula looks just like your generic T-booster but upon further inspection, there’re 2 mini stacks in this already heavily loaded stack of test boosting heaven
- The herbs used in this supplement work by enhancing vitality, fight stress, and put your hypertrophy on overdrive.
- TestoFuel isn’t playing around with it’s test boosting too. The effects of this formula’s vitamins and minerals will almost definitely push your T levels through the roof.
- Click here for my full review on TestoFuel.
Nugenix Ultimate VS. TestoFuel: My Analysis
Nugenix Ultimate and Testo Fuel are both ball-dropping natural test boosters that offer other manly benefits on the side.
Both are powered by heavy doses of DAA, too. However, while both of these test boosters have similarities in their main ingredient and their goal in providing no-frills test boosting, their formulas do differ quite a bit and so do their strategies.
NUGENIX ULTIMATE POWERS TESTOSTERONE AND OTHER MANLY BENEFITS THROUGH SOME OF THE BEST INGREDIENTS FOUND IN THE T-BOOSTING WORLD
All of the ingredients in this formula are exactly what you’d want to find in every single testosterone booster. The ingredients here are potent, of high quality, and directly target testosterone and other manly benefits. This formula is as sure as you can get to a guaranteed test boost with a side of sex, muscle, and performance. It’s honestly very hard to find fault in Nugenix Ultimate’s formula but I did find one.
They dont have THE BEST test boosting mineral. I’m talking about Zinc here. I’m a bit shocked not to see it here, actually. That being said, Nugenix Ultimate still has some of the Best for Test ingredients and their dosages match their quality too. Awesome!
TESTOFUEL TARGETS TESTOSTERONE AND OVERALL MANLINESS WITH ITS ADVANCED STACK WITHIN A STACK STRATEGY
Testo Fuel is a supplement laser focused on boosting testosterone with a heavy dose of DAA and then follows it up with great T-boosting vitamins and minerals that are already great test boosting stacks in themselves! Although not directly mentioned on their list of ingredients, TestoFuel DOES have the tried and tested ZMA trio. And as if that’s not enough T-boost already, Testofuel adds another stack in Oyster Extract.
That idea may sound fun and exciting but it’s not really for everyone. The formula doesn’t really suit the older gents and although the dosages makes up for it, the formula provides only the basic forms of their awesome ingredients.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
First of all, I really don’t like choosing between these two. They’re both great and are even some of the best formulas you can find on the T-boosting scene. But there comes a point in a man’s life when he has to choose.
This is a duel, I am a man, and one way or another, one T-booster has to come out on top. And the winner of this hardcore battle is…
TestoFuel. It’s my #2 ranked T-booster for a reason (#1 is Prime Male). Don’t get this wrong though. Nugenix Ultimate, as I’ve already said, is also one of the best testosterone boosters in the market so you can’t really go wrong with any of these. I just like TestoFuel better because their strategy in boosting test is more advanced. That stack within a stack strategy really took the cake for me in this duel. Also, the fact that Nugenix Ultimate “forgot” to put zinc in their formula is part of why the results of this battle are as it is.
If you’re already at a retail shop though and you’re looking for a top quality test booster and you chance on seeing Nugenix Ultimate, then by all means buy it, bro. Take the can straight to the cashier because there’s not a whole lot of T-boosters on the market that are better and you can’t find TestoFuel anywhere else but on their official website.