Quick Take: Trust me when I say you won’t go wrong with any of these products. They both work well above the average masculine supplements in that they are both well-rounded testosterone boosters using some of the best quality, natural, & science backed ingredients available. Their overall dosages look pretty solid too! But while they have their similarities, they have their differences too. After all, what’s the point of this versus review if there wasn’t any, right?
Nugenix Ultimate Features
- While Nugenix® has other test boosting supplements, as the name suggests, Nugenix Ultimate is Nugenix’s ultimate testosterone boosting product.
- This is an updated and better-than-ever version of Nugenix’s old and outdated formula.
- Nugenix Ultimate’s test boosting prowess is fueled by a heavy dose of the powerful DAA.
- The formula is basically a wonderful synergy of 8 ingredients that’re standardized to near perfection.
- Also in the formula, Tongkat Ali at a 100:1 concentration that’s been studied to show a 37% increase in testosterone.
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Ultimate.
P6 Xtreme Features
- Similar to Nugenix Ultimate, P6 Xtreme is part of Cellucor’s line of masculine supplements and as the name implies, this is Cellucor’s most extreme testosterone boosting product.
- For testosterone, P6 Xtreme relies on a branded form of Ashwagandha and Tongkat Ali, and extracts from Tribulus Alatus, Saw Palmetto, and Stinging Nettle.
- Because it’s a well-rounded testosterone booster, hormonal regulation also takes place in this formula through Agaricus Bisporus and Saw Palmetto.
- Cellucor seems to believe that to be Alpha, you don’t just have to look the part. You have to think it too. Which is probably why they included a nootropic side to their formula.
- While the overall dosage of this stack is solid, the individual dosages are hidden inside a prop blend.
- Click here to read my full review on P6 Xtreme.
Nugenix Ultimate VS. P6 Xtreme: My Analysis
Allow me to repeat myself. You won’t go wrong with any of these supplements because they’re pretty much better than the average. Both of them have pretty good dosages and high quality ingredients. They’re also generally safe and side effect free. However, like I said, they have their differences too. Specifically, in their strategies to bolstering manly health.
NUGENIX ULTIMATE’S INGREDIENTS ARE LASER FOCUSED ON TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING, PERFORMANCE, AND SEXUAL DESIRE
Right off the bat, Nugenix Ultimate attacks testosterone with a powerful haymaker in a heavy dose of DAA. This ingredient and this dosage alone is enough to provide moderate to intense levels of testosterone boosting. But like a skilled heavy-weight boxer, Nugenix Ultimate has more than one ace up it’s sleeve. Aside from DAA, the formula boasts a standardized form of Mucuna Pruriens and a heavy dose of Boron.
As if that wasn’t enough, Nugenix Ultimate nearly goes for overkill with top quality Fenugreek, Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, and Maca for more testosterone and a lot of libido & performance boosts. To regulate this heavy boost of testosterone, Nugenix Ultimate chose Nettle to inhibit the conversion of test to the feminine estrogen.
Not a single ingredient out of place here.
P6 XTREME IS FORMULATED TO BE AN ALL-AROUND MALE ENHANCER WITH BENEFITS OF TESTOSTERONE, SEX, MUSCLE, AND BRAINS
With their top prioritized ingredient, P6 Xtreme is already looking like a multi-purpose male supplement. With Adaptest, a branded form of Ashwagandha, this formula already shows promise in the gym, at the bedroom, sperm health, and of course testosterone. These benefits go hand in hand with the next ingredient, Tribulus Alatus, which has shown to boost levels of “free” test and libido.
P6 Xtreme doesn’t seem to find this extreme enough so they followed up the T-boosts with Tongkat Ali. To regulate the enhanced levels of testosterone and make sure that it stays high, P6 Xtreme includes Agaricus Bisporus, Stinging Nettle, and Saw Palmetto in their formula which are estrogen and DHT inhibitors respectively.
As I said, the formula isn’t just about testosterone and the benefits that come with it. P6 Xtreme intends to make its consumers smart Alphas and added in AlphaSize® A-GPC & Zembrin® which are both well researched nootropics for cognition, mood, and memory.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
The results of this battle aren’t as close as you might think. That said, the winner here is Nugenix Ultimate. Here’s why:
In terms of testosterone boosting, the ingredients that P6 Xtreme relies on are Ashwagandha, Tribulus Alatus, Tongkat Ali, Agaricus Bisporus, Stinging Nettle, and Saw Palmetto. That’s quite a lot of testosterone boosters for such a simple formula, really. But while P6 Xtreme has plenty, none of those are as powerful as the heavy dose of DAA that Nugenix Ultimate has. Not only that, Nugenix Ultimate also has Mucuna Pruriens which is one of the most promising herbs for testosterone and Boron which is right up there with Zinc as the manliest minerals.
Also, P6 Xtreme’s prop blend makes it virtually impossible to gauge exactly how much testosterone boosting it’s capable of dishing out. Nugenix Ultimate on the other hand, is transparent about ALL their ingredients’ dosages.
The only area where P6 Xtreme wins against Nugenix Ultimate is the fact they included a nootropic twist in their formula which is an angle to masculine health that Nugenix Ultimate doesn’t tackle. So if you’re looking to boost testosterone while also getting some cerebral support, P6 Xtreme is the better testosterone booster to buy.