Quick Take: Obviously, both of these supplements came from the same company. To me, that’s a big part of what makes both of them such trustworthy products because Nugenix is a damn good brand. However, while they do share the same roots, they’re also built quite differently and in today’s review, that’s what we’re going to exploit. Let’s get to it.
Nugenix Ultimate Features
- Advertised on the label to be an “advanced testosterone complex”
- Has a heavy 3,000 mg of the powerful D-Aspartic Acid
- Other notable testosterone boosters include Boron, Fenugreek, Tongkat Ali and Mucuna Pruriens
- Also has herbs such as Maca and Horny Goat Weed that don’t necessarily boost testosterone but are great for libido
- Both quality and dosage of all its ingredients are on point
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Ultimate
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster Features
- Advertised on the Nugenix website to be a “a safe and specially formulated dietary supplement that helps your body increase its free testosterone.”
- Has Zinc and Vitamin B6 that are supposedly essential for testosterone but are likely ineffective here due to dosage (or lack thereof)
- Heavy dose of Vitamin B12 promotes healthier sperm
- The Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex is a prop blend of 3 ingredients sharing a massive total dosage of 2103 mg
- May boost “free” testosterone, libido, and physical performance and older men
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
Nugenix Ultimate VS. Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster: My Analysis
Like I said, Nugenix is quite the reputable brand and it’s been making a multitude of products that support male health and testosterone. Both Nugenix Ultimate and Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster are also simple yet top-notch in their design where they use high quality ingredients and not too much of them. In particular, Nugenix Ultimate is a formula of 8 while Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster only has 6.
Despite these similarities, both of these products are actually more different than they are alike.
Nugenix Ultimate is a well-rounded and powerful testosterone booster that any mature man can take advantage of
The Nugenix Ultimate formula starts off with a heavy 3000 mg dose of DAA which is an amino acid that can boost testosterone by as much as 42% in less than 2 weeks. This is the most powerful testosterone boosting ingredient in Nugenix Ultimate but what makes this product all the more impressive is that aside from DAA, it has more ingredients that are research-backed for testosterone such as Boron, Mucuna Pruriens, Fenugreek, Tongkat Ali, and Nettle.
Furthermore, the ingredients mentioned above also benefit bodybuilding by reducing anti-T hormones such as cortisol, estrogen, and SHBG. Of course, Nugenix Ultimate knows that aside from bigger and leaner muscles, sex is also important to virtually all men which is why it adds libido boosters to its formula, too.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster suits a more specific demographic and therefore has a more streamlined formula
Since Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster has ingredients in and out of its prop blend, I like to divide the entire formula into two:
- Vitamins and minerals (outside the prop blend)
- Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex (the actual prop blend)
When it comes to Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster’s vitamins and minerals, there honestly isn’t much to talk about. Supposedly, it has Vitamin B6, B12, and Zinc in its roster but realistically, only Vitamin B12 can offer you benefits. Why? Because B6 and Zinc are dosed so low to be of any value. Still, Vitamin B12 is good for our sperm and for older men with problems with fertility, this is an obvious plus.
Next, the Nugenix Free Testosterone Complex also has 3 ingredients. It starts with L-Citrulline Malate which has been used as a PWO supplement to help with muscle pumps, performance and recovery. This is then followed by Fenugreek and Tribulus. Collectively, they add boosts to libido, physical performance, and testosterone boosts that seem only effective in men who’re already deficient to begin with (i.e., men above their 30s).
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Nugenix Ultimate is the winner of this battle and is still the best testosterone booster under the Nugenix brand. The stack is simply more powerful, more effective, and more well-rounded compared to most other products in the market which is why I consider it among the best testosterone supplements of 2017. If you’re a mature man who’s still confused about what testosterone booster to buy, you won’t go wrong with Nugenix Ultimate.
However, Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster is no slouch either but I won’t deny the fact that it is heaps weaker than Nugenix Ultimate. Nonetheless, because of how Vitamin B12 and its prop blend works, it might be a more suitable stack for men who’re at the verge of age-related testosterone decline but still want to be physically and sexually active.