Quick Take: Just like a good man, a quality T-boosting stack is hard to find. Luckily, if you’ve stumbled across Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone, you’ve found a real gem. I’m here to review how this powerhouse formula comes stacked with top-notch ingredients that provide overall male performance enhancement and send those T levels into overdrive.
- Revamp of Nugenix’s previous Testosterone Booster product – but this is a much, much better formula
- Excellent mix of 8 natural T-boosting and male enhancement ingredients
- Solid dosages across the board leave little to be desired
- D-Aspartic Acid, a stellar T-booster, at a phat dose of 3,000 mg
- 4 standardized or extracted ingredients bring out the best of these already powerful herbs
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone Ingredients
|D-Aspartic Acid||3,000 mg|
|Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum)(standardized to 50% saponins)||700 mg|
|Epimedium sagittatum 4:1 extract (aerial parts)||650 mg|
|Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica L.)||360 mg|
|Maca Root (lepidium meyenii)||250 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens Extract (Mucuna pruriens) (seed) (standardized to 40% L-DOPA)||125 mg|
|Tongkat Ali 100:1 Extract (Eurycoma longifolia root)||150 mg|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||10 mg|
Nugenix is a clinic in efficient nutritional supplement formulation.
- I just gotta go off on that for a second. How nice to see a test complex with all dosages shown, all good ingredient choices, not too many of them, and even a few in advanced, enhanced-potency form. Good job, Nugenix.
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone’s T Boosters
D-Aspartic Acid – Quite possibly the best, most direct & balls-out T-Boosting ingredient you can buy in a supplement. I think it’s one that will work without a doubt. I’m a bit sad to see this in a form other than D-AA-CC, which is an advanced form believed to have better effects. But Nugenix makes up for this minor shortcoming with a whopping 3,000 mg dose.
Fenugreek – This curry-like seed has also long been associated with increased T and virility. At a 40% standardization of saponins, this is some quality stuff, supplying exact levels of some of its most active T-boosting compounds.
Boron – This is an effective mineral T-Booster. At a 10 mg dose, it is one of the highest levels I’ve seen in a T-booster supplement… a good sign for getting real testosterone results.
Mucuna Pruriens – This is another one of those T-Boosters that you don’t want to see a formula without. It’s thought to block anti-T compounds, promote T-helper compounds and, with a 20% L-DOPA standardization, is even more likely to get you those beneficial T-building effects.
Nettle Leaf – This T-Booster works to inhibit aromatase, testosterone’s mortal enemy. That’ll keep those T levels in check.
Tongkat Ali – At a 100:1 extraction, this is more than potent enough. As both an effective T-Booster and a wildly extravagant sex enhancer, this is bound to get you going in more places than just the gym.
Epimedium sagittatum – Also known as Horny Goat Weed, you can pretty much guess what this is used for…
…but in case you can’t guess, Horny Goat Weed is mostly used for BONING.
Used to fight everything from osteoarthritis to fatigue to viral infections of the heart, this strangely named but highly effective herb is highly regarded as a sexual performance enhancer due to the phytochemicals found in it that increase blood flow throughout the body.
- The 4:1 extract of Horny Goat Weed in Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone is OK, but I would rather see it as a standardized extract that supplies precise levels of icariin, which is HGW’s active ingredient.
Maca Root – Though this has little effects on T, it is one of the better ingredients out there for overall male sexual enhancement. It might also have some strengthening & physical performance benefits, but this is based on folklore more than science.
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone Directions
Take 4 tablets (and no more than 4!) once a day with glass of water on empty stomach 30 minutes after last meal or before working out. Take the tablets for up to 4 weeks without stopping, then go 2-4 weeks off. Combine with a strength training program.
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone is an efficiently formulated stack that works where most T-Boosters come up short. Not only will it boost T with high doses of potent ingredients, but you’ll probably reap some non-T benefits as well — including in the gym and in the SACK.
It’s very easy to say what’s right about Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone and very hard to say what’s wrong. Let’s get the hard stuff out of the way first.
Only one thing jumps out at me: where is the Zinc? As one of the most effective T-boosting minerals out there, you would think that a formula as stacked as this one would not be hard-pressed to go a step further and put one more zinger in there.
Nitpicking aside, as a well-supplied formula featuring some of the best ingredients found in the testosterone boosting/male enhancement world, each of Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone’s eight ingredients will help send your testosterone levels and sex drive higher than ever. They’ve packed many of the best T-boosters in each tablet in here to make sure that your testosterone gets more than what it needs.
Got Low T? They hit right back with D-AA, Boron and Mucuna pruriens.
Need enhanced sex drive, muscle strength, vitality and physical performance? There’s Fenugreek, Horny Goat Weed, Maca Root and Tongkat Ali for all that, too.
Finally, as we’ve already touched on, the doses of Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone leave little to be desired. Once you get your hands on this, the ladies probably won’t be able to keep their hands off you, you testosterone-saturated man-beast.
- Top-of-the-line ingredient choices – specifically DAA, Mucuna pruriens and Boron
- High-potency – ingredients pack a real, and I mean real, punch
- Smart formula – Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone not only boosts T but promotes overall men’s health
- Efficient ingredient choices – formula leaves out any fancy-sounding add-ins that really do nothing
- Transparent label – lack of proprietary blends means you know exactly what you are taking
- Nice side dishes – complementary support for maximum manliness works well with the T Boosters
- Freakin’ expensive! Roughly $70 per bottle (120 tabs) at Amazon, GNC & Walgreens
- No Zinc – Yea, I know, it’s a bummer
- For such a good formula, you’d expect it to come in a more advanced delivery form than tablets
- I am serious about that last bullet. Hate swallowing the tabs. Go with capsules, Nugenix, CAPS!
Does Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone Work?
Marvelously so. If you ask me, it’s one of the top 3 dietary supplements on the market today for testosterone. What makes it even better is that it will work for manly side benefits, too: Strength for hardcore bodybuilding, hormone support for anabolic growth, libido in the bedroom (who doesn’t want more of that??), overall physical performance, etc.
I know what you’re thinking: with a formula this potent, are there any potential side effects? Don’t worry, apart from the initial uncontrollable sex drive and the jolt of energy and stamina from that extra T, as long as you follow the directions prescribed (again, DO NOT take more than the recommended dose), you should be A.OK. I read through quite a few reviews, and not too many reports of side effects there, either.
The Bottom Line
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone is at the top of the stack, right on the verge of becoming a top-rated T-booster in my view. It is a formula that mixes high-potency T-boosting with across-the-board male enhancement. If you’re considering taking this one, it should be a no-brainer. This is one stack that’ll yield far better results than most of what’s out there.