Quick Take: That “As Seen on TV” waistband that was supposed to burn off your belly fat while you sat on the couch and watched TV? Well, months later you still don’t have a six-pack — but you do have rashes on your belly. Face it. You were scammed. Time to do it the right way: Working out at your local gym, supplementing with T-Boosters and getting deep sleep for muscle recovery. Nugenix PM can help with 2 out of those 3 steps. In this review, I’m going to talk about how this unique sleep-testosterone stack gives you a new way to boost test and maximize anabolic gains.
- Nugenix PM, one of the T-Boosting products made by Nugenix, is a “nighttime free testosterone booster”
- It’s advertised to help support testosterone, proper sleeping habits, and build strength in muscle
- You can buy this online and in retail stores including Amazon and GNC
- Has ZMA® – A top-shelf, branded ZMA matrix developed by BALCO Labs
- Also has Tribulus Terrestris standardized to 40% Saponins – this works well with the effects of melatonin
- Zinc Mono-L-Methionine Sulfate – This is the same form used by L-OptiZinc® which has superior absorption
- Stacks nicely with Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone, which is one of my top-rated test booster supplements
Nugenix PM Ingredients
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)||450 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||10.5 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Mono-L-Methionine Sulfate and Zinc Aspartate)||30 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris (Fruit)(Standardized to 40% Saponins)||750 mg|
Nugenix PM’s T-Boosters
Magnesium – Although I’d much rather prefer this to be supplied as Mg Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate at 450 mg isn’t all that bad. This is actually the same form used in the original ZMA formula.
Vitamin B6 – Given as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, this isn’t the most potent form of B6 but like Mg Aspartate, it’s the same form used in the ZMA formula and at 10.5 mg, I’m quite sure it still does the job.
Zinc – Supplied in two forms. First being Zinc Mono-L-Methionine Sulfate. This is the same form used by L-OptiZinc® and has 1:1 complex of zinc and methionine making it easier and superiorly absorbed and retained by the body.
The second form, Zinc Aspartate, is a chelated form of Zinc that binds to the amino acid methionine. Not the best form but it’s pretty decent.
ZMA® – As if there isn’t enough Magnesium, Vitamin B6, and Zinc in the formula, here’s more of that ZMA goodness. Supplied at a heavy dose of 2400 mg, this raises Nugenix PM’s T-boosting potential to a whole new level.
Tribulus Terrestris – standardized to 40% saponins, it’s a top quality ingredient that doesn’t necessarily boost T levels. It does, however, enhance our sexual prowes and promotes a deeper REM sleep and aids in recovery while sleeping.
Melatonin – This is the body’s natural hormone whose primary purpose is to rock you to sleep and regulate the circadian rhythm.
Nugenix PM’s Directions
Take 4 capsules 30-45 minutes before bedtime. Avoid taking it with anything that has calcium such as dairy because calcium may play a detrimental role in Zinc absorption.
Bodybuilding and sports experts always stress the importance of rest after a workout. And it’s good that they do! As a matter of fact, you don’t “build” muscle in the gym. Instead, you stress it out. It’s AFTER the workout that your body begins to grow and adapt and sleeping is when those muscles recover the most.
It feels awesome finding a T-Booster that focuses on this crucial part of building a better, healthier body. Many companies tend to leave this out. Nugenix PM clearly knows what they’re doing by adding ZMA® to their mix. This is a tried and tested T-Booster and you can rarely ever go wrong with this. Combined with a good dosage of Melatonin and Tribulus, Nugenix PM promises to give you a good night’s sleep, a healthy dose of T-boosting, and a well-recovered body in the morning.
Compared to Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone, Nugenix PM is quite different but in a good way. Comparing their formulas, it’s clear to see that the Nugenix brand is one that values quality. While some other brands recycle their old formula and just add some sort of “cool” ingredient to make a new gimmick, Nugenix made two entirely different supplements with probably the same efficacy for what it’s designed to do.
Having stated their differences, I think both these products work well when stacked together. Their ingredients don’t overlap each other and are both amazing, potent T-boosters. It’s a win-win for Nugenix.
Does it Work?
The short answer is: Hell yeah!
Long answer: Yes, I do strongly believe in the effectiveness (and efficacy) of Nugenix PM. It does what it’s advertised to do and it does so with just a few ingredients. The Magnesium and Vitamin B6 used outside of ZMA® are the same ingredients used in the original blend of ZMA and they’re both dosed right too. I have confidence in those two.
And then there’s Zinc Mono-L-Methionine Sulfate (L-OptiZinc®). This is top notch ingredient we’re dealing with here and Zinc being a major contributor to enhancing T levels gives me all the more confidence in Nugenix PM’s T-boosting ability. Factor in that deep sleep, and Nugenix PM can help you increase mass, accelerate recovery and optimize your training results.
- Simplicity – Nugenix PM is the embodiment of the saying “there’s beauty in simplicity”
- No false advertising – it does what it’s supposed to. It promotes healthy T-levels, improves sleep quality, and makes you stronger.
- It’s worth the price – The way the ingredients are looking, shelling out 40$ for a bottle might be worth it.
- Works well with other T-Boosters – Nugenix PM doesn’t have a long list of ingredients. This simplicity means that it most probably stacks well with another supplement.
- NO PROP BLENDS – This is my favorite part. I hate prop blends.
- Good customer reviews – no surprise here; Nugenix makes good stuff and has a large following of loyal users.
- Simplicity – I know I said this is a good thing and generally, it is. But Nugenix PM does seem a little bit incomplete. That’s why I believe it works best stacked with Nugenix UT.
- Reputation – I didn’t see a lot of reviews regarding Nugenix PM. This tells me that most men probably just brush this to the side.
The other bad thing about it being a tad incomplete is that you need more money. Yeah, this T-booster is worth the price but if you want to experience the peak of your testosterone, you’re probably gonna have to couple it with another T-booster and that means more money off your wallet.
The Bottom Line
Nugenix PM, as a nighttime free T booster, is right on target. Though, I think it’s also worth noting that it’s relatively incomplete and therefore might not completely solve low testosterone. It’s probably not up there with the best T-boosters and it might be best to pair it with another great quality T-Booster to bring out peak T levels. At night, when you need to recover your T levels and your muscles need to recuperate from all that damage, Nugenix PM does the job while helping you get a healthy dose of zzz’s. If it’s a saturday night and you don’t feel like sleeping early like a good boy, the Tribulus in Nugenix PM can help you with your naughty sexcapades too.