Quick Take: Nugenix PM and Nugenix Ultime. Hmm. Let’s start with the obvious. Both of these supplements are made by the reliable bodybuilding brand Nugenix. They’re also both made for the athlete looking to build muscle. However, both are designed to work completely different. Nugenix PM works by increasing testosterone while you take a healthy dose of sleep while Nugenix Ultimate is made for no-frills, straight-up T-boosting.
Spoiler Alert: Both of these supplements are great for their intended purposes but if you had to choose between these two, this review will help in that decision.
Nugenix PM Features
- This is a simple 6-ingredient formula that’s formulated as a “nighttime free testosterone booster”
- It accomplishes the above claim by supporting testosterone, helping to get deeper REM sleep, and catapulting muscle recovery
- Uses the original blend of ZMA® by BALCO Labs and has separate items for the ZMA trio for more of that awesome testosterone boosting, sleep enhancing action.
- Has a quality pairing of ingredients in Melatonin and Tribulus Terrestris which both promote sleep and recovery.
- Has a superior form of Zinc in Zinc Mono-L-Methionine Sulfate which is easily absorbed and retained.
- Click here for my full review on Nugenix PM.
Nugenix Ultimate Features
- Nugenix Ultimate is a revamped version of the old Nugenix formula but this is one (trust me) is so much better.
- Exemplary T-boosting strategy going for a powerful stack of testosterone boosting, male enhancing ingredients
- DAA is this formula’s primary ingredient with a HEAVY dose of 3000 mg.
- Aside from DAA, all the other ingredients have solid dosages too.
- Among 8 products listed on this stack, 4 have top quality extracts and standards.
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Ultimate.
Nugenix PM VS. Nugenix Ultimate: My Analysis
Nugenix PM and Nugenix Ultimate are both potent T-boosters made by a single brand.
With that said, their similarities end there. Their strategies are completely different and their intentions are too.
NUGENIX PM IS A T-BOOSTER DESIGNED FOR RECOVERY DURING SLEEP
NUGENIX ULTIMATE’S STRATEGY IS SIMPLY STRAIGHT-UP, BALL-DROPPING TEST AND MANLINESS BOOSTING
This is one tough T-boosting formula. With it’s primary ingredient alone (DAA at 3000 mg), you’re sure to have an increase in testosterone. The supporting ingredients aren’t bad either. Actually, almost ALL of them are testosterone boosters to a degree with added benefits to masculine health, sex, and the gym. The only oddball here is Horny Goat Weed which of course, pumps you up for late night hip thrusting and that’s not even a bad addition.
Nugenix Ultimate not only implemented its plan of attack with a wise selection of clinically proven test boosters, it makes sure the strategy is a success by using a wide variety of potent extracts and standardized ingredients, and also supplying those said products with hefty dosages.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
As a testosterone booster, I have little to no doubt in my mind that Nugenix Ultimate is the winner. The T-boosting it provides looks like it can be comparable to some of the best testosterone boosters in the market and this is in large part due to the 3000 mg of DAA they put in this formula. For sex, the gym, and masculine health, Nugenix Ultimate’s ingredients also seem to have the edge. However, they are so differently formulated that Nugenix PM does a few things that Nugenix Ultimate can’t.
For one, Nugenix Ultimate can’t rock you to sleep like a child but Nugenix PM can. Nugenix PM can also help you with recovery better than Nugenix Ultimate.
Even with largely different strategies, they do seem to target the same demographic: males who are in to bodybuilding. If that fits your description and you’re a little short on cash, there’s really no wrong choice between the two. If you have money on you though, I suggest you stack both supplements for maximum testosterone, anabolic gains and recovery, and deep sleep.