Quick Take: Are you above your 30s? If so, have you noticed a dip in performance concerning the things that you love most such as sex and exercise? If the answer to these questions is yes, then you might also be suffering from low testosterone. Don’t worry because this is natural and eventually, it happens to all of us. However, you might be able to fix or at least delay it with Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster. Find out how in the review.
- This product is a part of a series of multiple male healthy supplements coming from Nugenix
- Advertised to be “a safe and specially formulated dietary supplement that helps your body increase its free testosterone”
- Has a solid set of vitamins and minerals that would’ve been able to effectively promote healthy levels of testosterone had they been given adequate dosages
- Its proprietary blend, Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex, consists of only 3 ingredients but they share a massive total dosage of 2103 mg
- In my opinion, this product is only suitable for older men who’re still living an active lifestyle
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon and GNC. Prices and shipping charges may vary.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster Ingredients
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2 mg|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||50 mcg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)||1 mg|
|Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex||2103 mg|
|L-Citrulline Malate, Testofen® Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% Fenuside™), Tribulus (fruit)|
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin B6 – Strong research on this vitamin’s effects on testosterone isn’t available as of the moment but for what it’s worth, the science that currently backs it up as a natural testosterone booster does look very promising. In particular, one research found that B6 depletion may lead to lower levels of test; thus, pointing towards B6’s potential role in maintaining healthy levels of testosterone.
Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B6 and B12 can be found alongside each other in several testosterone boosters. However, unlike B6, Vitamin B12 doesn’t seem to have any testosterone boosting potential. However, this particular form (methylcobalamin) has been found to be beneficial for sperm.
Zinc – Among the many minerals that are beneficial to testosterone, perhaps none is as essential to T than Zinc. As a raw material required for testosterone synthesis, no Zinc literally means no testosterone. Plus, it’s an antioxidant that could inhibit cortisol secretion making it a promising supplement for bodybuilding.
Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex
L-Citrulline Malate – This amino acid has made lots of noise in the fitness industry as an effective PWO supplement. Specifically, it promotes the removal of ammonia, increase ATP, and boost nitric oxide. The result? Your muscles become stronger, resist fatigue better, and recover faster.
- Fenugreek (Testofen®) – This herb has been used by men to improve physical performance and libido but according to a research that was just recently published last January 2016, this particular brand of Testofen also brings testosterone boosting to the table.
- Tribulus – Contrary to popular belief, this herb isn’t actually all that when it comes to boosting testosterone. To be fair, it does have potential to influence test levels in older men who’re already deficient to begin with but it’s really more of a natural sex herb than anything.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster Directions
Each serving of Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster consists of 3 capsules and as instructed, we are to simply take 1 serving (3 capsules) daily on an empty stomach.
To better understand this supplement, let’s divide the formula into two parts:
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex
Starting with the vitamins and minerals, Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster has a couple of B Vitamins in B6 and B12 as well as Zinc; among these 3 nutrients, only Vitamin B12 doesn’t seem capable of boosting testosterone. Good news, right?
Well, not really. You see, B12 is also the only one here that has a dosage that enables it to be effective. In fact, 50 mcg for this vitamin is MASSIVE! On the other hand, Zinc’s 1 mg and B6’s 2 mg are way too low to have any sort of major impact.
Moving on, this product also has a proprietary blend which it calls the Nugenix® Free Testosterone Complex. Compared to the vitamins and minerals, this part’s is pretty well dosed at 2103 mg for only 3 ingredients.
However, the way I see it, the prop blend is only a mild upgrade compared to the virtually non-existent testosterone support offered by the vitamins and minerals. Fortunately, the Nugenix Free Testosterone Complex does have other benefits including that of higher libido and better muscle function.
Does it Work?
Nugenix claims that the benefits shown in the above picture are what this product is designed to help you achieve. Judging from those, yes, I do think Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster works but it’s nowhere near as powerful as the best testosterone supplements in today’s market.
Nonetheless, I also think that only a select demographic of men are capable of maximizing the benefits of this stack. Specifically, I think older men who’re still physically active and those that long for a better, more youthful sex life suit this formula best. Younger dudes, you might want to try something a lot more anabolic.
- Nugenix – This brand sells a handful of solid male health products including a more well-rounded testosterone booster which they called Nugenix Ultimate and their newest product, Nugenix Maxx
- Safe – These ingredient don’t pose any major side effects. However, I did read a few customer reviews on GNC complaining of “the runs” so keep that in mind.
- Clean capsules – None of those useless artificial colors. I like it.
- Weak – It’s effective, okay, but it’s nowhere near powerful.
- Wacky V&M’s – B6, B12, and Zinc are actually a pretty good combo but what’s so messed up is that out of these 3, Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster chooses to give the only adequate dose to the only one (B12) who isn’t a test booster.
- Selective – What I mean by this is that it’s not for everyone. Most natural testosterone boosters are suitable for just about any man above his 30’s but with Nugenix Free Testosterone, the ingredients used dictate that you must also be living an active lifestyle to fully maximize its benefits.
The Bottom Line
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster is a decent stack but perhaps not everyone can take full advantage of its benefits. That said, I’m not too surprised at the mixed reviews it’s getting. It’s not that the most powerful testosterone booster but for older men who’re beginning to feel the effects of age-related T decline such as decreased libido and physical performance, this stack might be a safe and natural solution.