Quick Take: When it comes to testosterone boosting, both Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS Test X180 Ignite rely heavily on Testofen®. Moreover, they also have other ingredients which complement the effects of Testofen on sex and muscle. However, how they do the complementing makes all the difference. Let’s start the review and see who wins this battle.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster Features
- Nugenix manufactures several testosterone supplements, including Nugenix Ultimate, Nugenix Maxx, Nugenix PM, Nugenix Estro Regulator, and of course, Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster.
- Designed to be “a safe and specially formulated dietary supplement that helps your body increase its free testosterone.”
- Has essential testosterone boosting nutrients such as Vitamin B6 and Zinc but both are severely under dosed
- 3-ingredient prop blend with a massive total dosage of 2103 mg
- L-Citrulline, Testofen®, and Tribulus headline the prop blend
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
Test X180 Ignite Features
- Along with Test X180 Tempest, Test X180 Alpha, and Test X180 Genesis, Test X180 Ignite is among the many successors of the original Test X180 formula
- Force Factor, which is this product’s manufacturer, designed Test X180 Ignite to be a hybrid testosterone booster/fat-burner
- 2 prop blends – each having 4 ingredients and the same total daily dosage of 800 mg
- First prop blend highlights Testofen® as its top ingredient, followed by Green Tea, Avena Sativa, and Horny Goat Weed
- Second prop blend is basically a couple of tea extracts and a couple of caffeine sources
- Click here to read my full review on Test X180 Ignite
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS Test X180 Ignite: My Analysis
The way I see it, both Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS Test X180 Ignite are not only beneficial to testosterone, but also towards bodybuilding. We’ll get to the bodybuilding part later but for now, the one ingredient that ties both these supplements together when it comes to boosting testosterone is Testofen®. So, what is it?
What is Testofen®?
Manufactured by Gencor, Testofen® is basically a premium brand of Fenugreek that’s standardized for 50% Fenuside™ – a proprietary matrix of glycoside saponins. The herb itself has been widely used to boost libido. However, in this particular brand, Fenugreek offers more than just an intensified sex drive.
According to a research, Testofen® increased both total and “free” testosterone along with the improvements it typically brings in sexual function. Furthermore, another research reported an increase in energy and muscle strength with Testofen supplementation.
That said, I’m happy that Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster and Test X180 Ignite have Testofen® as the major player in their respective formulas. Not only does it boost libido, it look quite promising for testosterone and bodybuilding, too.
…but, what else is there?
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster has L-Citrulline Malate and Tribulus
L-Citrulline Malate and Tribulus respectively complement Testofen®’s effects on muscle and libido. The former, L-Citrulline Malate, is particularly popular in pre-workout (PWO) supplements. It helps remove ammonia and increases ATP which then improves your energy during your workouts. Furthermore, it’s also thought to boost nitric oxide which results in better blood flow.
On the other hand, Tribulus might also increase testosterone in elderly males with low T but it’s really more of a libido booster than anything. Theoretically, these 3 look like they form a solid combo. Unfortunately though, they’re part of a proprietary blend which makes it impossible to know their exact dosages. To be fair, the prop blend is heavily dosed at 2103 mg so it looks like there’s enough milligrams to adequately supply them all.
- NOTE: Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster also has T boosting nutrients Vitamin B6 and Zinc but with extremely low dosages, they’re basically useless.
Test X180 Ignite has 2 prop blends serving different purposes
The first prop blend which Test X180 Ignite calls Manliness Ignition Matrix is where Testofen® resides along with Green Tea, Avena Sativa, and Horny Goat Weed. You already know what Testofen does so let’s move on to the next ingredients. Collectively, they offer fat-burning, brain boosting (nootropics), as well as increased libido and possibly better blood flow.
With the second blend (Fat Incineration Complex), Test X180 Ignite gives us two tea extracts (i.e., Green and White tea) as well as two caffeine sources (i.e., Caffeine anhydrous and Green coffee). As the name of the blend implies, these ingredients are all effective fat-burners. Like all proprietary blends though, the exact dosages of the ingredients in Test X180 Ignite are undisclosed.
- P.S.: These two prop blends have a total daily dosage of 800 mg each. Given that each of them only have 4 ingredients, that’s not necessarily a bad dose.
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster VS Test X180 Ignite Summary
Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster
- Heavily reliant on Testofen® for testosterone boosts
- L-Citrulline complements the effects of Testofen on bodybuilding via better stamina and improved blood flow
- Tribulus can conditionally also boost testosterone but it’s more reliable as a libido supplement. Goes well with Testofen®, too.
- $69.99/bottle of 90 capsules on the Nugenix official website
Test X180 Ignite
- Testofen® provides much of (if not solely) its testosterone boosts
- Manliness Ignition Matrix further boosts libido along with benefits to brain health, blood flow, and fat burning
- Fat Incineration Complex is primarily a fat-burner with energy boosts from caffeine and coffee
- $69.99/bottle of 120 capsules on the Force Factor official website
Conclusion: Which is Better?
When it comes to testosterone boosting, it’s actually quite hard to determine which of these two products are stronger because both of them essentially just have Testofen® to rely on. So, to avoid any arguments, let’s just call it even. The libido boosts look pretty much even, too.
However, as bodybuilding supplements, I think I’m going to have to go with Test X180 Ignite. The goal of bodybuilding is, obviously, to build a better body and with Test X180 Ignite’s fat burners, I just see a better chance of developing lean, aesthetic muscles. Plus, Caffeine and Green coffee offer quick jolts of energy that should be enough to push you harder in the gym.
On the contrary, Nugenix Free Testosterone takes a different route. With L-Citrulline, it also helps with energy and muscle pumps during your workouts. However, it doesn’t directly help you burn fat like Test X180 Ignite. To be fair though, the intensified workouts does help burn more calories.