Quick Take: Like a high school jock who has all the talent in the world to make it big ending up just flipping burgers, Natures Plus T Male has the ingredients to make itself a more-than-decent testosterone booster but, uhmm, it doesn’t. This is all thanks to a lot of low dosed ingredients and conflicting compounds that may or may not work. To be fair, T Male does have its benefits. Let’s read the review and find out what those are.
- From the same company that gifted the world with Inner Armour, T Male is a product of Nature’s Plus.
- All natural, gluten-free formula packed in vegetarian capsules for all the vegan health freaks
- Advertised to be a “revolutionary supplement that nutritionally supports healthy, natural testosterone production in men”.
- Features branded ingredients such as ViNitrox™ and FuranoMax™
- Also has a plethora of vitamins & minerals along with a proprietary blend of several herbs
- Nature’s Plus offers a free sample to U.S. residents but it’s also available to buy on Amazon and eVitamins. T Male is not on GNC though.
Natures Plus T Male Ingredients
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||60 mg|
|Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||30 IU|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2 mg|
|Calcium (From Calcium Fructate 226 mg)||11 mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)||80 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc aspartate)||30 mg|
|FuranoMax™ Fenugreek Extract: (proprietary source of fenugreek furans, stanols and furanostanols from whole Trigonella foenum-graecum seed)||300 mg|
|T Male Proprietary Nutrient Blend: (Tribulus terrestris, Turmeric (Curcuma longa rhizome) (standardized curcuminoids), Ginseng (Panax root), Garlic extract, Glycine proplonyl-L-carnitine, Rhodiola Rosea extract, L-Histidine, L-Pheynlalanine||200 mg|
|ViNitrox™: Grape (Vitis vinifera) and Apple (Malus pumila) extracts (supplying approx. 60% [90 mg] polyphenols)||150 mg|
|Boron (as citrate)||5.5 mg|
Natures Plus T Male’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin C & E – Both have shown antioxidant activity that protects our cells from free radicals
- Vitamin B6 – May be essential to healthy T as low levels of this B vitamin have been linked to lower levels of testosterone. I wish the form could’ve been better though.
- Calcium – According to this study, athletes garnered more testosterone when coupling their workouts with calcium.
- Magnesium – Protects testosterone from stress and SHBG, leading to higher levels of “free” T.
- Zinc – A raw material required for testosterone production and release, Zinc also has the function of protecting T levels from stress.
- Boron – Can boost testosterone and DHT levels while also managing the negative effects of SHBG for more “free” T
FuranoMax™ – Branded form of an herb (Fenugreek) that raises “free” testosterone by blocking its conversion into estrogen and DHT while also boosting libido and physical strength.
T Male™ Proprietary Nutrient Blend
- Tribulus Terrestris – Boosts the sexual part of male health without necessarily affecting levels of testosterone
- Turmeric – An antioxidant that has standardized curcuminoids that supports cellular health
- Ginseng – A legendary adaptogenic herb that’s been used to enhance male vitality and virility that might help in maintaining healthy levels of testosterone by reducing stress and prolactin
- Garlic – Has shown promise as a T booster in rat research but needs more scientific exploration
- Glycine proplonyl-L-carnitine (GPLC) – Has shown to increase levels of nitrate/nitrite which may be related to enhanced blood flow whilst also providing antioxidant activity.
- Rhodiola Rosea – Another adaptogenic, antioxidant herb that helps maintain levels of testosterone after stressful endurance and strength workouts
- L-Histidine and L-Pheynlalanine – Amino acids that’re required for the biosynthesis of protein, which as well know, is important for gaining muscle in bodybuilding. Animal research is at its early stages
ViNitrox™ – Grape and apple extracts supplying approximately 60% polyphenols. According to Nature Plus’ website, these polyphenols are “extremely important against the peroxynitrite free radical” that specifically lowers testosterone. According to this research though, polyphenols inhibit the production of T.
Natures Plus T Male Directions
Take 2 capsules (1 serving) per day for maintenance. Take it twice a day for faster activity.
Starting with the vitamins and minerals, Nature’s Plus T Male provides a decent ground for the other ingredients to boost testosterone but honestly, it could’ve been better. The trio of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6 (ZMA) are legendary in sports nutrition but their forms and dosages (except Zinc’s) aren’t exactly top notch.
Together, ZMA + Boron should provide at least some support for healthy testosterone. With more testosterone though, you’ll also most likely end up with more DHT and estrogen. This is where Fenugreek comes in. With the help of Magnesium and Boron’s anti-SHBG properties, these ingredients should be able to make room for more “free” T that your body can use.
Speaking of available testosterone, men typically use this in two ways: sex and/or bodybuilding. The T Male Proprietary Nutrient Blend supports this by providing a combination of antioxidants, adaptogens, amino acids, and a libido booster in Tribulus that would have been great complements to the previous ingredients. Unfortunately, 200 mg for 8 ingredients is way too low that even if you double dose on T Male, I highly doubt they’ll work.
ViNitrox™ is a little bit perplexing. Natures Plus says that it targets testosterone killing free radicals but a conflicting study that shows polyphenols actually inhibit T. As a whole, Natures Plus T Male has a decent set of V&M’s + Fenugreek, a shi**y prop blend, and an X-Factor ingredient in ViNitrox™.
Does it Work?
I’ll tell it to you straight.
Natures Plus T Male is not a strong testosterone booster.
Normally, the ZMA trio coupled with Fenugreek and Boron would’ve been great for athletes but Nature Plus T Male’s low dosage isn’t anything revolutionary. Save yourself from disappointment and don’t expect to be Arnold Swarzhenegger by taking Nature Plus T Male.
As such, I wouldn’t recommend this product to the male looking for serious muscle and testosterone gains but it might be good for older men looking to combat the effects of aging. That is, after all, one of the most common uses for antioxidants.
- Safe – An all natural formula like this shouldn’t have any major side effects
- Reputation – 5 star ratings account for 35% of customer reviews from Amazon. That’s not a lot but it’s higher than what I personally expected.
- Clean capsules – Aside from capsules being better than tablets, T Male has no artificial colors and vegan friendly.
- Minerals – Zinc, Magnesium, and Boron are some of the best minerals for T. It’s a shame T Male didn’t max on their dosage.
One of the other good things about T Male is Nature’s Plus
Nature’s Plus has come a long way since it was founded in the early 1970’s. Today, Nature’s Plus is among the more successful supplement companies that offer more than 1200 natural remedies and certified organic products that aim to enhance the quality of life of people from all walks of life. Their products come in different forms too. From capsules, to tablets, to powders, and even liquid, further enhancing this brand’s versatility.
- PROP BLEND – I hate not seeing the specific dosages of ingredients.
- Dosage – A lot of the ingredients in Natures Plus T Male struggle on this aspect
- Limited servings – You’re allowed to take two servings per day but if you do, your supply is cut in half.
- Limited Capsule Space – Just 2 capsules for a plethora of ingredients. This explains the low dosage problem.
The Bottom Line
Ingredients-wise, T Male has more than a few that boost male characteristics but the overall dosage undercut their maximum potential. Needless to say, it’s not part of my list of the best testosterone boosters but it still has its benefits especially for men struggling with symptoms related to low testosterone. Also, Nature’s Plus is a reliable brand so if you plan on getting this, have confidence that your supplement is made by trustworthy people.