Quick Take: N1-T is for the young Alpha Male looking to be Alpha-er. And how does an Alpha become even more Alpha? My friends, the answer is simple. Muscle. A whole lot of it. You’ve never seen a skinny Alpha Silverback Gorilla, have you? That’s what I thought. Also, as you may already know from watching those documentaries from Discovery Channel, in the animal kingdom, the Alpha’s get all the sex. This is what N1-T is for – young males who’re at their testosterone prime looking to gain massive muscle and loads of sex. Let’s head straight to the review and find out how N1-T handles its biz.
- A product of Universal Nutrition, N1-T is a part of this brand’s Sports Supplements line geared towards strength and performance.
- “Free” testosterone is an important part of bodybuilding especially if you want to go beyond your body’s limits. This is what N1-T looks to be after based on their product description on their website.
- This formula features 2 prop blends. First one being Longjack 400 Complex which is basically Tongkat Ali at an astonishingly potent quality.
- The second prop blend also has high quality herbs in Tribulus Terrestris and Avena Sativa.
- Bioperine® makes an appearance in this formula which indicates that Universal Nutrition is serious about their strategy.
- N1-T is available to buy online and in retail stores including big-time seller Amazon. GNC has other Universal Nutrition products but they don’t seem to be selling N1-T.
|Longjack 400 Complex||400 mg|
|Eurycoma Longifolia (LJ-100™) (22% EuryPeptides™, 40% Glycosaponins & 30% Polysaccharides)|
|Test-Stim Complex||930 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris (Standardized for 60% Steroidal Saponins & 20% Protodioscin)||**|
|Avena Sativa (Standardized for Avenacosides A & B)||**|
|Catuaba (from Bark)||**|
|Herba Epimedii (Aerial Part Extract)||**|
|Salvia Sclarea (Leaf Extract)||**|
|Bioperine® (Piper Nigrum Fruit)||**|
N1-T’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Longjack 400 Complex
Featuring a branded form of Tongkat Ali in LJ-100™, standardized to 22% EuryPeptides™, 40% Glycosaponins & 30% Polysaccharides. Tongkat Ali is a great “free” testosterone booster by blocking the binding activities of SHBG as well as increasing levels of testosterone by managing stress and stimulating DHEA.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Standardized to 60% Steroidal Saponins & 20% Protodioscin, this is a potent form of this famous herb right here. Unfortunately, it doesn’t really qualify so much as a testosterone booster. However, it still is great for male health by enhancing performance both at the gym and in the bedroom.
- Avena Sativa – Standardized for both Avenacosides A & B. Another high quality herb has made its way into the N1-T formula. These avenacosides are said to release testosterone from SHBG which equals more “free” test. Avena Sativa has also made a name for itself as a nootropic by increasing Alpha Brainwaves which are linked to creative and abstract thinking.
- Catuaba – This Amazonian tree bark has shown to induce erotic dreams and enhance libido but as I went through my research, I found that studies surrounding this ingredient are focused on its nootropic benefits.
- Herba Epimedii – Otherwise known as Horny Goat Weed and as the name implies, it’s here to get you feeling naughty. As a testosterone booster, it doesn’t actually boost test levels but it does mimic its effects.
- Salvia Sclarea – A weaker version of sage, Salvia Sclarea has aromatic characteristics which have been suggested to produce anti-depressant effects.
- Bioperine® – Probably the only ingredient that has no manly/testosterone boosting effects that I’d openly welcome into a testosterone boosting formula. This ingredient increases the bioavailability of all the other ingredients which adds to this product’s potency.
Take 2 capsules (1) serving twice per day for a total of 4 capsules. For optimal results, take one serving 30 minutes before your workout and another serving before sleeping.
As always, let’s start with the first prop blend: Longjack 400 Complex. Actually, it’s not even a prop blend because it only has one ingredient. But the only ingredient they have here is a potent version of an adequately dosed Tongkat Ali with one study stating that this legendary herb has the capacity to boost testosterone by 37% and decrease cortisol by 16%. Ain’t that cool? With just this, you get increased levels of testosterone and “free” testosterone while also feeling happier with decreased stress.
On to the next. N1-T’s Test-Stim Complex. The only ingredient here that seems to have an effect on testosterone is Avena Sativa. The avenacosides from this plant have been believed to release testosterone from being bound to SHBG essentially increasing levels of “free” test. This coincides with N1-T’s claim to help improve your free testosterone ratio.
In terms of anabolic gains, Tribulus Terrestris and Horny Goat Weed are notable ingredients. With the former ingredient boosting performance and the latter mimicking the effects of testosterone, these two can help improve athletic performance. The performance boosts from these two can also easily translate to bedroom activities along with Catuaba.
Seeing as though most of the ingredients in this formula have a place, I can’t help but highlight Salvia Sclarea. It’s a cool plant and all but why’s it even here though? No testosterone or manly boosts whatsoever.
Lastly, BioPerine. Typically, like with Salvia Sclarea, I wouldn’t want none masculine enhancing ingredients in my testosterone supplements but BioPerine is an exemption. Even if it doesn’t do anything for manly health, the increased absorption of the ingredients care of this ingredient is absolutely great for the entire formula.
Does it Work?
If you’ve noticed, the only testosterone boosters here are Tongkat Ali and Avena Sativa and they both attack testosterone boosting by increasing levels of “free” T. This is good for the younger dudes who aren’t struggling with their manly hormone in the first place. With a rise in “free” T, the muscle and sex gains soon follow and both of these are further enhanced by Tribulus and Horny Goat Weed. Sex, in particular, probably gets an even further enhancement with Catuaba.
That said, N1-T works three ways. In this particular order, I think this supplement’s priorities are 1) sex, 2) muscle, and 3) testosterone. If you’re a young guy and those priorities match yours, this could be the supplement you’ve been waiting for.
- No side effects – I haven’t seen any major ones reported and with these all natural botanicals, I wouldn’t expect there to be any.
- Reputation – From the customer reviews I’ve read, a large majority of the muscle-minded horn dogs are satisfied with this supplement.
- Enhanced Absorption – These high quality herbs are already well absorbed by the body but by adding BioPerine to the formula, the absorption sky rockets through the roof.
- Sex – Any man who says they don’t want any more of this is either a devout priest or a liar. Seriously, bro.
- High quality herbs – I’m looking at you Tongkat Ali, Avena Sativa, and Tribulus.
- Weak T-boosts – Tongkat Ali is a great testosterone booster. Sure. But overall, the formula lacks some major firepower.
- Catuaba – Again, why’s it even here?
- PROP BLENDS – All caps on this for emphasis. I like my nutritional facts transparent and prop blends don’t help.
The Bottom Line
I’ve been young once. Heck, let me rephrase that. I am STILL young. So I understand that these young dudes want muscle for sex. Because, why even workout if you can’t get laid, right? And as it looks, Universal Nutrition seems to understand this too which is why they formulated N1-T the way it is. With this formula, you get big muscle gains and along with those gains, you get even better sex. The testosterone boosts take a backseat to these two though so I wouldn’t quite put it in the same ranks as my favorite testosterone boosters but for it’s worth, N1-T is a pretty decent supplement overall.