Quick Take: N-Test 600 by PMD is a testosterone booster that’s meant to boost muscle growth while also regulating estrogen spikes. With a simple formula consisting of premium and heavily dosed Fenugreek plus friends, N-Test 600 does what it’s supposed to. In this review, I’ll break down the individual ingredients used in this supplement’s formula and analyze how it might benefit you.
- A product of Professional Muscular Development or PMD for short
- Advertised on their label to be a “Daytime Anabolic Trigger” because they suggest it be paired with Z-Test which supposedly works best at night.
- N-Test 600 must feel like it’s a dog or something because its slogan is “Man’s Best Friend”.
- The primary ingredient of N-Test 600 is Testofen – a brand of high quality Fenugreek.
- The other ingredients can be found in its Trigger T blend
- Available to buy on their website, GNC, and Amazon.
N-TEST 600 Ingredients
|Anabolic Blend||1305 mg|
|Testofen® (standardized for 50% Fenuside™)||600 mg|
|Trigger T Blend: Tribulus (40% Saponins), Hesperidin, Transresveratrol (leaf)||700 mg|
N-TEST 600’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Testofen® – A branded form of Fenugreek that’s standardized for 50% fenuside, Testofen is one of the best brands of Fenugreek out there. It increases “free” testosterone levels while also boosting libido and gym performance.
Trigger T Blend
- Tribulus – This herb is a natural libido enhancer but as this research states, Tribulus Terrestris does so without necessarily boosting androgens like testosterone.
- Hesperidin – A compound found in citrus fruits that’s been dubbed by one research as one of “the most potent natural aromatase inhibitors“. There doesn’t seem to be any human trials yet though.
- Transresveratrol – Similar to hesperidin, Resveratrol also has anti-estrogen potential
Bioperine® – This premium black pepper extract has neither testosterone boosting nor man enhancing properties but it still is a welcome addition because it enhances the absorption of the entire formula even at low doses.
N-TEST 600 Directions
Professional Muscular Development (PMD) suggests several ways to take N-Test 600 and according to them, it should be taken “by training level”. Here’s an outline of their instructions:
- Training days
- Take 1 N-Test 600 capsule 30 minutes prior to breakfast
- Take 2 N-Test 600 caps 30 minutes before workout
- Non-training days
- Take 1 N-Test 600 capsule 20 minutes prior to each meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Just basing on N-Test 600’s suggested instructions, you could probably already tell that this supplement is meant for bodybuilding or other kinds of athletic training. On the label of N-Test 600, it also says “Daytime Anabolic Trigger” and anytime you see the word anabolic, that should be a giveaway that the product is meant for muscle. So let’s analyze N-Test 600 based on that concept.
Starting with its high quality Fenugreek dosed at a hefty 600 mg, N-Test 600 is off to a good start. It’s probably not the best natural testosterone booster out there but it still is pretty great. This herb can enhance physical performance which can help you not just at the gym but at the bedroom too.
Next, we have the Trigger T Blend of N-Test 600 which comprises of 1 libido booster and 2 aromatase inhibitors. In terms of dosage, 700 mg for 3 ingredients isn’t bad but I still wish N-Test 600 just showed the individual dosages.
Starting off with the top ingredient on this prop blend, we have Tribulus Terrestris. Like I said, it boosts libido without boosting testosterone. However, it may also increase androgen sensitivity which means that you not only get an increased amount of “free” testosterone from Fenugreek, it’ll work faster and more efficiently too.
The next two ingredients are Hesperidin and Resveratrol which are both aromatase inhibitors. For all you bodybuilding dudes out there, you’ll want this. Aromatase inhibition means less estrogen and less estrogen means more potential for your testosterone to do its anabolic magic. This also somewhat adds a PCT twist to N-Test 600 which is again, great for bodybuilding.
Does it Work?
I’m pretty sure it does what it was intended to do. I found no signs of N-Test 600 being marketed as one of the most powerful testosterone boosters which is actually good because in terms of testosterone alone, it’s not that high on my list.
N-Test 600 is advertised to be an “anabolic trigger” that’s meant to enhance muscle and libido while also providing estrogen support. In that case, the ingredients found here do just that. From there, I say the people who should be taking N-Test 600 are the active young men looking for more gym and bedroom action. If you’re one the more mature dudes looking for potent test boosting, I suggest you look elsewhere.
- Testofen – One of the best brands of Fenugreek out there.
- BioPerine – Enhances nutrient absorption even at a seemingly low dose of 5 mg
- Simple – With just 5 ingredients, N-Test 600 looks to have achieved what it has been designed to do.
- Dosage – Everything here looks adequately dosed. I still wish N-Test 600 showed all the dosages of its ingredients though.
- All Natural – Nothing here is synthetic which means that there’s also less chance for side effects.
- Prop blend – Like I said, the dosage seems fine but not knowing exactly how much an ingredient is getting isn’t.
- Expensive – It’s sold at their website for about $120. Are you kidding me? 5 ingredients for $120? Not cool, N-Test 600.
- Simplicity – Yeah, I know I said this was a good thing but if you think about it, $120 should give you so much more. I’ve written reviews for more powerful anabolic testosterone boosters and they don’t even cost this much.
The Bottom Line
PMD delivers in manufacturing a product that triggers anabolic muscle growth with N-Test 600. With a simple 5 ingredient formula, you’re getting estrogen support, “free” testosterone boosts, and muscle and sex enhancements – benefits that a lot of young and active guys look for in a supplement. If you have $120 to spare, you might want to give this stack a try.