Quick Take: Aliens and Predators. King Kong and Godzilla. The Rock and The Undertaker. Putin and Trump. These are just some of the things I thought of while I was writing reviews for Monster Test and EVLTest. Both these supplements are two of the most powerful athlete oriented testosterone boosters in the market. However, their strategies couldn’t be any more different. Let’s see how they compare against each other.
Monster Test Features
- As a product of Angry Supplements, Monster Test sure is one mean mofo. I mean, can’t you see the angry gorilla? It looks like it’s about to go King Kong on us.
- It’s not just the gorilla that looks monstrous though. The formula itself looks like a huge leviathan with such a long list of manly ingredients.
- Despite having a large ingredient pool, Monster Test doesn’t intend to water down their dosages. In fact, one ingredient is dosed too much that it poses a health risk.
- The formula also has what may have been its most powerful testosterone booster in DAA. Unfortunately, it’s not the most prioritized ingredient in their prop blend.
- Along with the long list of ingredients are a few questionable choices.
- Click here to read my full review on Monster Test.
- To be honest, I first read EVLtest as “evil test”. However, after figuring out that the brand that made this testosterone booster is EVLUTION, maybe the right way to read it is “evol test”? I don’t know. It sounds wrong. Regardless, EVLtest is one badass product that’s all about bringing manly goodness.
- Like a veteran sniper shooting his prey with just a few bullets, EVLtest hits testosterone boosts with eagle-esque accuracy using just a few well chose ingredients.
- Perhaps the deadliest weapon this evil formula has is DAA – dosed at a clinically heavy 3120 mg for maximum testosterone explosion.
- Also in this formula, are two forms of the manliest mineral in Zinc Monomethionine and Aspartate and other vitamins, minerals, and herbs that all enhance test.
- Perhaps the only weird ingredient here is DIM which is known to be a female health supplement.
- Click here to read my full review on EVLtest.
Monster Test VS. EVLtest Review: My Analysis
Both of these testosterone boosters aim to make you the baddest, meanest, and most evil Alpha Male there is by helping you build more muscle through natural boosts in test. Both of them also gave their ingredients heavy dosages to ensure maximum effectiveness. However, while they have similar goals, they are two different monsters.
MONSTER TEST IS A TRIGGER-HAPPY SHOOTER THAT USES QUITE A NUMBER OF INGREDIENTS TO ACCOMPLISH ITS MISSION
Monster Test, as a volume shooter, isn’t exactly accurate in its aim but the few that hit, hit deep. Starting off with the bullets that miss, Vitamin A & C don’t seem to have a strong impact on testosterone or muscle growth. The same can be said for IC3 and Chrysin.
Some of the few bullets that do hit are the individual parts of the legendary ZMA which pretty much assures the muscle building, testosterone enhancing benefits of this testosterone booster. To back up the bodybuilding benefits offered by ZMA, Monster Test has two amino acids that enhance protein synthesis and vasodilation for better nutrient delivery to your recovering muscles. Tribulus terrestris, Maca, and Horny Goat Weed also make their way into the formula. These don’t necessarily enhance muscle growth and testosterone but they’re still pretty good additions for sexy time benefits.
When some of these ingredients hit, they hit deep. In fact, some of them might hit too deep that they pose health risks. Particularly speaking, too much zinc has been linked to prostate issues and while Bulbine Natelensis has the capacity to boost testosterone, it also places the liver under heavy stress.
EVLTEST IS AN EXPERT SNIPER THAT KILLS ITS TARGET WITH JUST A FEW WELL-PLACED SHOTS
With just a few ingredients (8 to be exact), EVLTest hits testosterone and muscle growth like the best of them. In fact, DIM might be the only kink to this formula. To be fair, DIM has been gaining more and more popularity as a part of men’s health supplements for its ability to lower levels of estrogen. These effects, however, are mostly observed on women so I’m not entirely sure if it works for men too. If it does, then I honestly would consider putting EVLTest as part of my list of the best testosterone boosters. It’s that good.
Similar to Monster Test and many other bodybuilding products, EVLtest employs the help of ZMA. In this case though, the dosage is enough to be massively effective but not too much to be dangerous. To further enhance your physical performance and testosterone, EVLTest’s formula also includes Fenugreek and Tribulus Terrestris.
Many testosterone boosters stop there because as it is, the formula already looks pretty decent. However, EVLTest is as relentless as a hungry lion and it adds even more punch to an already brutal product. By adding in a heavy dose of DAA, you can expect your natural production of testosterone to sky rocket.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
First thing’s first. Both of these testosterone boosters are so, so powerful. And you know that Spider-man quote that says “with great power comes great responsibility”? I hate to sound geeky but that actually applies here. That being said, I’m picking EVLTest as the better product in this comparison.
While Monster Test looks as if it has just as much bodybuilding potential as EVLTest, it’s also an untamed beast that irresponsibly flaunts its power. I mean, Zinc is one hell of a testosterone booster. In fact, I consider it to be the best mineral there is for test. However, too much of this bad boy is bad for prostate health. Additionally, Bulbine Natalensis puts too much stress on the liver. If you want to feel like a punk and risk your liver and family jewels for more muscle and testosterone, taking that risk is on you. However, if you do decide to take Monster Test, I urge you to take some kind of supplement that protects your liver and to stay away from taking in any more Zinc.
EVLtest on the other hand, can do the same things that Monster Test does but it does so safely and efficiently. Honestly, I feel like EVLtest makes Monster Test look like an amateur with its precise formulation and strategy. That said, if you want to smartly, safely, and effectively enhance your anabolic muscle gains through testosterone, EVLTest is the way to go.