Quick Take: In today’s review, we’ll be pitting two supplements with the word “testosterone” in their names. Despite this, however, I don’t actually consider both of them as strong testosterone boosters. Instead, they seem to focus more on boosting not just your libido but your entire sexual experience. They’re also built very (and I mean VERY) similar to each other. This will be a very close match-up for sure so let’s get to it.
MD Science Lab MAX Testosterone Features
- This product is under the brand’s MAX series of supplements. Obviously, it’s meant to be their natural testosterone booster
- It has 3 minerals in Zinc, Magnesium, and Selenium that are situated outside the product’s prop blend
- The prop blend itself is a mixture of 6 herbs plus L-Arginine
- The structure of the formula, to me, suggests a balance between boosting blood flow and libido with secondary benefits on testosterone
- Intake instructions are simple. Just take 2 tablets (1 serving) once daily
- Click here to read my full review on MD Science Lab MAX Testosterone
Swiss Navy Testosterone Features
- A product of Swiss Navy, this product is advertised to simply be a daily supplement for male enhancement
- Zinc, Magnesium, and Selenium are also nutrients found here
- The top ingredients in the Swiss Navy Testosterone prop blend include 2 potent libido boosters followed by 2 nootropic/nitric oxide boosters
- Following those said ingredients are Tongkat Ali, L-Arginine, and Cnidium Monnier. Collectively, they help further boost libido and nitric oxide
- Intake instructions are to take 1 tablet twice per day for a total of 2 tablets daily
- Click here to read my full review on Swiss Navy Testosterone
MD Science Lab MAX Testosterone VS. Swiss Navy Testosterone: My Analysis
If you noticed, the features on MD Science Lab MAX Testosterone and Swiss Navy are essentially the same things. They have quite a few in common and very subtle things that set them apart. Let’s start the comparison with…
What makes them similar?
- Company – Swiss Navy and MD Science Lab are technically the same brand. As to why they decided to label each supplement differently, I honestly have no idea.
- Ingredients – These supplements share the exact same ingredients with the exact same forms
- Dosage – For their minerals, both Swiss Navy Testosterone and MD Science Lab MAX Testosterone are copies of each other. The total dosage of their prop blend is even the same at 1480 mg.
Obviously, these are just half of the comparison. Let’s move on.
What makes them different?
- Structure – In particular, the prioritization of ingredients inside the prop blend is the only thing that sets MD Science Lab MAX testosterone and Swiss Navy Testosterone apart.
That said, it’s time to dig deeper.
With the exact same ingredients and the exact same total dosage on the prop blend, both of these supplements offer similar results. Their individual structures on their prop blends, however, bring about subtle differences.
MD Science Lab MAX Testosterone’s top ingredients, in chronological order, are Avena Sativa (nootropic/nitric oxide booster), Tribulus Terrestris (libido booster), L-Arginine (nitric oxide booster), and Tongkat Ali (libido/testosterone booster).
- This alternating order of nitric oxide boosters and libido boosters tell me that MD Science Lab MAX Testosterone takes a balanced approach in boosting circulation and sex drive with testosterone boosts coming in at a close second.
Swiss Navy Testosterone, on the other hand, has two potent libido boosters in Horny Goat Weed and Tribulus Terrestris sitting right at the top, followed by nootropic/nitric oxide boosters in Ginkgo Biloba and Avena Sativa at the 3rd and 4th spot respectively.
- Unlike MD Science Lab MAX that alternates nitric oxide boosters and libido boosters, Swiss Navy Testosterone has libido enhancing herbs at the pinnacle and nitric oxide boosting just a notch below. The testosterone boosts from Tongkat Ali come right after these.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Honestly, this is a coin toss. They’re so similar that if this were a real-life duel, any of these two products can outdo each other by the skin of their teeth on any given day. The disparity between these two stacks are also very discreet that you might not even feel a difference.
Nonetheless, for testosterone, I give the slight edge to MD Science Lab MAX Testosterone as its Tongkat Ali sits a notch higher at the 4th spot of the prop blend compared to Swiss Navy Testosterone’s 5th. As I said, MD Science Lab MAX Testosterone also seems to offer a more balanced effect on N.O. and libido. If you want a supplement that has sex drive as the undisputed top priority though, you could go for Swiss Navy Testosterone.