Quick Take: Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust and Prime Male are quite different. When it comes to marketing, one takes a boastful approach while the other is a little more discreet. More than just petty marketing though, the designs and strategies of both their formulas are also unalike. That said, it’s time to get this review started so we can see which of them is better for YOU.
Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust Features
- Thrust is a product of Magnum Nutraceuticals that’s advertised to be a “pharmaceutical grade male amplifier”
- Aside from being pharmaceutical grade, it’s also dubbed as Canada’s #1 Test Booster
- Has a bunch of popular bodybuilding ingredients that aren’t necessarily backed by scientific research
- The herbs here are given in potent qualities although their specific dosages are hidden
- Consists of 4 proprietary blends with okay total dosages. Specific dosages aren’t disclosed though.
- Click here to read my full review on Magnum Nutaceuticals Thrust
Prime Male Features
- A product of Propura, Prime Male is dubbed as a “100% natural testosterone booster” and, well, it’s not lying
- It’s a non-proprietary formula of 12 highly bioavailable ingredients. 11 of which are testosterone boosters.
- The only ingredient here that doesn’t have any masculine benefits is BioPerine but it enhances the formula’s absorption
- Powered by a heavy 1600 mg of the potent D-AA-CC
- Uses a state of the art synergistic strategy that helps maximize the potential of each ingredient
- Click here to read my full review on Prime Male
Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust VS. Prime Male: My Analysis
While I wouldn’t quite call myself an expert, my experience analyzing supplements and writing reviews has shown me that there a whole lot of ways to design a testosterone booster. That said, Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust and Prime Male aren’t exactly polar opposites. They both have a bunch of high quality ingredients and dosage-wise, both look pretty well equipped, too.
However, they also have vast differences that set them apart from each other.
Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust uses more ingredients but hides their specific dosages in 4 different prop blends
First of all, the total dosages of each of the 4 prop blends aren’t bad. After doing the math, I figured they had enough to at least provide their respective ingredients adequate dosages to work. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that all of them will work.
You see, despite using more ingredients than Prime Male, a bunch of the ingredients in Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust are unproven bodybuilding supplements that’re backed by broscience rather than actual scientific research. Furthermore, a few research-backed ingredients have shown to be ineffective.
To its credit though, the Magnum Nutrcaeuticals Thrust formula also has some potent herbs that may very well be its best chance at boosting T. Overall, you’d get a bit more “free” testosterone, fat-burning, muscle strength, and a fair amount of boosted libido.
Prime Male has less ingredients but they’re all GREAT for male health and they all come together in brilliant synergy
Unlike Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust, Prime Male doesn’t have a single prop blend. This means that all the dosages of all its ingredients are laid out for the world to see. No guesstimates needed. Speaking of dosages, they’re ALL solid. They all have scientific research on their backs, too.
Furthermore, the ingredients used in Prime Male ALL boost male health, not just testosterone. Personally though, what really sets Prime Male apart from Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust isn’t the prop blends (or lack thereof). Nor is it their dosages and qualities. To me, it all boils down to strategy.
The combination of ingredients used in Prime Male make for a multi-faceted approach towards testosterone boosting. This is not only effective, it’s also efficient. Furthermore, the synergy in these ingredients is a class above any other testosterone booster I’ve seen.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
By now, it should be obvious that the better testosterone booster is Prime Male. In fact, it’s not only better than Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust, it’s also among the best testosterone supplements in the market. For men over 30 who NEED a testosterone booster that packs a heavy but accurate punch, Prime Male could be the perfect supplement for you.
However, all this talk about comparison takes a lot away from Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust when in fact, it is a decent formula. It’s not as good as it’s being hyped to be but, yes, it works too. Specifically, I think it has a better muscle building side to it than Prime Male. That said, if your goal is to build bigger muscles, you might be better off if you buy Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust.