Quick Take: Allow me to stray away from the usual way I write my reviews because today is special. In today’s review, I’m going to be talking about TWO supplements. Quantum T is an AM/PM testosterone booster that aims to pump you up with testosterone 24/7 by using two different formulas. With the name already sounding so mathematical and scientific, do you think their formula is as “science-backed” as they claim to be? Let’s find out.
- A product of M Theory, Quantum T is a stack of two formulas used AM and PM with the goal of providing “superior 24/7 Test Boosting Support”.
- This approach to testosterone boosting is actually pretty unique as most manufacturers don’t even tackle the PM or recovery part of testosterone and muscle boosting
- Both the AM and the PM stack use top quality ingredients that’re either branded, concentrated, or standardized
- In addition to great quality, their dosages overall looks great too
- Both stacks also have BioPerine in their formula which I think is absolutely amazing
- Quantum T can be bought as a pair in online retailers such as Amazon and eSupplements for the same price of $59.95. I can’t seem to find it on GNC though.
M Theory Quantum T Ingredients
Quantum T AM
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||7500 IU|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||6 mg|
|KSM-66® Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania somnifera)||600 mg|
|Fenugreek (4:1 Extract)||300 mg|
|ForsLean® (10% Coleus Forskohlii)||250 mg|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||200 mg|
|BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract) (95% Piperine)||5 mg|
Quantum T PM
|Magnesium (as Magnesium AAC)||350 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc AAC)||30 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-Dopa)||300 mg|
|BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract) (95% Piperine)||5 mg|
M Theory Quantum T’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Quantum T AM
- Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D has long been tied to healthy levels of testosterone. As evidenced by this research, men with sufficient levels of Vitamin D also had significantly higher levels of testosterone and lower of levels of SHBG compared to their Vitamin D deficient counterparts. This D3 form is the best for testosterone too and the dosage? Heavy and on point.
- Boron – This mineral is a gift from the heavens. Not only does it directly boost testosterone, this study shows that it also lowers cortisol and estrogen while raising another manly androgen in DHT. Not impressed? Well, Boron also supports and increases levels of other natural testosterone boosters such as Vitamin D and Magnesium (which are also found here, by the way). It doesn’t need a lot of dosage to work so 6 mg should be fine especially at this highly bioavailable form of Boron Citrate.
- Ashwagandha – This adaptogenic herb seems to do it all for men. It can improve the quality of your sperm while also enhancing physical performance. Moreover, this KSM-66 form is quite literally backed by science as one research shows that it can increase testosterone by 17% and LH by 34%.
- Fenugreek – Having it in a 4:1 extract means that it takes 4 parts of Fenugreek to make a single mg of an uber concentrated man enhancer. Wonderful stuff, right there Quantum T! Fenugreek has been used to boost libido and physical performance but it also works to increase “free” testosterone by regulating estrogen and DHT.
Coleus Forskohlii – Coming in at a branded form of ForsLean® standardized to 10%, this herb is both fat burner and testosterone booster. As this research says, Forskolin (the active compound in Coleus Forskohlii) significantly reduced body fat percentage while also significantly increasing “free” testosterone. A combo perfect for bodybuilding and lean muscle growth.
- Diindolylmethane – Derived from cabbages and other cruciferous vegetables, Diindolylmethane or DIM for short, is a compound that’s touted to be an aromatase inhibitor. However, this study states that DIM is an androgen antagonist. That’s bad. Admittedly, it does show anti aromatase potential but too much could be counterproductive to testosterone. That said, 200 mg does look it’s on the high side. Not good.
- BioPerine® – No testosterone boosting whatsoever but I like it! Simply by being here, this Black Pepper extract ups the quality of the formula to a whole ‘nother level by enhancing nutrient absorption.
Quantum T PM
- Magnesium – Given as AAC (Amino Acid Chelate), this form is one of the better absorbed forms of Magnesium. Involved in over 300 bodily functions, Magnesium inevitably influences both testosterone and sleep.
- Zinc – Also given as AAC, this form of Zinc is better absorbed by the body compared to its plain counterpart. Personally, I think Zinc is the best mineral for testosterone simply because it serves as a raw material needed for T production. Furthermore, Zinc also proves to be a great supplement for bodybuilding as it seems to prevent the depletion of testosterone that typically happens after a workout.
- Mucuna Pruriens – One of the most promising herbs in natural testosterone boosting because of L-Dopa – its active compound. Quantum T supplies this herb at a standardized form of 98% L-Dopa. That’s potent as f**k! This herb works by boosting LH which then signals for testosterone release leading to more test. Additionally, it can also block prolactin which is a female hormone that’s notorious for killing testosteorne.
- BioPerine® – So glad to see this again here.
- Melatonin – As this article states, Melatonin is a hormone that’s naturally produced by our pineal gland. As levels of melatonin increase, sleeps becomes more enticing which essentially makes it the hormone responsible for regulating our sleep-wake cycles. You typically don’t need a lot of melatonin to lull you to sleep but as a supplement, 1 mg does seem a little weak.
M Theory Quantum T Directions
Because Quantum T by M Theory is technically 2 products, it also comes with two different instructions.
- Quantum T AM – Take 2 capsules (1 serving) in the morning with water and on an empty stomach
- Quantum T PM – Take 2 capsules (1 serving) before going to bed with water and on an empty stomach
Starting with Quantum T AM, let me just say that this formula is really, really good. I mean, not a single ingredient out of place and all of them are given in top quality forms and dosages. If you were low on testosterone, this heavy dose of Vitamin D3 alone should be enough to put you in the right track. But of course, Quantum T AM offers more. So much more.
The other ingredients found in Quantum T AM seem to be geared towards enhancing anabolic muscle growth. See, with exercise comes stress and with stress comes testosterone depletion. To counter this, Quantum T AM uses Ashwagandha. And because you don’t have to worry about your testosterone taking a dip after a workout anymore, Fenugreek’s enhancements to physical performance and “free” testosterone can now take the spotlight.
In exchange for a rise in “free” testosterone, Fenugreek lowers estrogen and DHT. Lowering estrogen is what you should be after when you boost testosterone but DHT? I wouldn’t go around recklessly messing with this hormone as it’s more potent than testosterone itself. Thankfully though, Quantum T AM also has Boron which makes up for the lost DHT while also providing more boosts to testosterone.
When it comes to aesthetics, Quantum T AM has an ingredient for that too. You’ve already maximized your workouts with Fenugreek and Ashwagandha so now it’s time for some fat burning with Coleus Forskohlii. DIM provides more estrogen regulation to further maximize your testosterone and muscle growth potential. However, 200 mg is a bit too high for my liking so if you’re taking other supplements aside from Quantum T, make sure it doesn’t have more DIM.
Next, we go to Quantum T PM. For this supplement, allow me to reference another study. This research gave people with insomnia a mixture of Melatonin, Zinc, and Magnesium 1 hour before sleeping for 8 weeks. According to the study, these 3 ingredients “had a beneficial effect on the restorative value of sleep”.
Now, you might be wondering why the research was so important. First of all, Zinc, Magnesium, and Melatonin are all found in Quantum T PM so if the research shows that those 3 work, it sure as hell raises the likelyhood of Quantum T PM working for you, too. Second of all, with the elevated amounts of testosterone you get from Quantum T AM, you might have the tendency of having difficulties with sleep so you might actually need this.
Aiding sleep isn’t all there is to Quantum T PM though. It’s also a testosterone booster. With some of the best natural testosterone boosters in Zinc, Magnesium, and Mucuna Pruriens, Quantum T PM should have you feeling rejuvenated and manly by the time you wake up from your beastly sleep.
Does it Work?
Hell yeah! And it works beautifully, too! It’s a smart, well designed, and high quality formula that works the way it’s supposed to. The synergy I sense in Quantum T AM and PM is among the best I’ve seen.
Boron works well a lot of the ingredients found in the formula such as Fenugreek, Vitamin D, and Magnesium. Melatonin works well with Zinc and Magnesium. The adaptogenic value of Ashwagandha is perfect for the bodybuilding and physical enhancements from Fenugreek and Coleus Forskolin. With the quality and dosage of the ingredients, there’s also a lot of testosterone boosting going on in Quantum T.
I mean, there isn’t really a lot of ingredients in the two formulas but Quantum T and M Theory made sure to maximize each and every single one. Honestly, I’m so impressed. I believe Quantum T AM and PM can benefit men of all ages who’re looking to boost testosterone and enhance muscle growth.
- NO PROP BLENDS – Not having to guess the dosage of the ingredients is absolutely wonderful. Thank you M Theory and Quantum T!
- Quality – Except for DIM, all the ingredients here given at potent quality. They’re either branded, standardized, or concentrated which then makes for better absorption
- BioPerine – Speaking of absorption, let’s not leave out the contributions of BioPerine.
- Dosages – Those mg’s are on point.
- Reputation – From the customer reviews I’ve read, Quantum T by M Theory seems to be making a pretty good name for itself. The ratings are pretty high, too! Oh, and I also haven’t read a single report of any major side effects.
- Synergistic – A lot of the ingredients work for and with each other. The teamwork and synergy displayed by Quantum T as a whole reminds me so much of the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs
- DIM – In my opinion, Quantum T would’ve been better if it chose to use Luteolin instead of DIM because it doesn’t carry the same risk of lowering androgens. The high 200 mg dose makes it worse, too.
- Vitamin B6 – The bad thing about this is that there’s no Vitamin B6 in Quantum T PM. Having it there would’ve completed the ZMA picture of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6. Then again, I’m really just being picky.
- Uhh… This is awkward… That’s all I have. I don’t see any more “bad” things about it.
The Bottom Line
For a testosterone booster to be named after a scientific theory (Quantum Theory) by a brand name that also has the word “theory” on it, there’s not a lot here that seems theoretical. The ingredients have all proven themselves as worthy additions to any testosterone boosting supplement and nothing seems out of place. The dosages are solid and the synergy is incredible, too.
All in all, I say Quantum T gives some of the best testosterone boosters and bodybuilding supplements out there a run for their money.