Quick Take: Based on my observations, most other testosterone products clock in at an average of about 8 ingredients. Not Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 though. With a short stack of just 3 powerful ingredients, this supplement has what it takes to power the aspiring Alpha male’s testosterone boosting and muscle building aspirations. Let’s get to the review and find out more about Lecheek Nutrition’s simple but effective T-X3 design.
- T-X3 is a product of Lecheek Nutrition – a bodybuilding supplements manufacturer with the slogan “Hardcore products, Hardcore results”.
- True to the brand’s mission, I’d say Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 is designed for hardcore gymrats.
- With DAA dosed at 3200 mg, Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 looks to have one of the highest doses of this powerful natural testosterone booster.
- Also has a legal prohormone in Arimistane.
- Uses 6 capsules to cover just 3 ingredients to ensure the trio gets decent dosages.
- Available to buy on multiple retailers online including Amazon, Bodybuilding, and many others. It’s not on GNC though.
Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 Ingredients
|D-Aspartic Acid||3200 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed Extract||300 mg|
|Arimistane -3,5-diene-7,17-dione||50 mg|
Lecheek Nutrition T-X3’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
D-Aspartic Acid – As research shows, DAA can boost testosterone by up to 42% in a matter of 12 short days. This impressive feat makes it one (if not THE) of the most powerful natural testosterone boosters currently known to man. Although D-AA-CC is a much more potent form, this heavy 3200 mg dose more than makes up for it.
Fenugreek – This herb is among the staples of the testosterone boosting industry and for good reason. By inhibiting aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase, Fenugreek can lower levels of estrogen and DHT whilst elevating levels of “free” or bioavailable testosterone. To add to this herb’s list of manly benefits, Fenugreek also enhances libido and physical performance.
Arimistane -3,5-diene-7,17-dione – Or just Arimistane for short. This compound has found its way among several hardcore bodybuilding supplements for its reputation as a powerful aromatase inhibitor or estrogen blocker. However, this reputation currently still hasn’t been backed up by scientific evidence. Furthermore, Arimistane also looks capable of blocking the stress hormone cortisol.
Want to know something cool?
Arimistane -3,5-diene-7,17-dione has been used to substitute for its illegal 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3, 17-Dione counterpart. However, Arimistane might also potentially pose legality issues since it is a precursor to a WADA banned substance 7-keto DHEA.
Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 Directions
Each serving consists of a whopping 6 capsules. As instructed by Lecheek Nutrition, T-X3 may be taken in the following ways:
- Take 6 capsules (1 serving) at once with a meal
- Spread the 6 capsules throughout the day
To add, Lecheek Nutrition recommends taking the 6 capsules with breakfast and warns not to go beyond 12 capsules within 24 hours.
Honestly, I’m impressed at how Lecheek Nutrition managed to make such an effective testosterone booster using just 3 ingredients. The way I see it, Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 is a 3-headed monster firing various kinds of ammunition that eventually lead to a manlier and more muscle bound man.
Starting their formula with one of the heaviest doses of DAA I’ve seen, T-X3 already sets itself up for massive boosts in testosterone. Gargantuan boosts in testosterone aren’t enough to transform Betas into Alphas though. These manly hormones have to be “free” for our bodies to use them in building bigger muscles. For this very reason, the DAA + Fenugreek combo has found itself in more than a couple of test boosting products including this one.
But of course, you can’t actually become a muscle-bound beast without putting in work at The Iron Jungle. This isn’t as easy as The Rock makes it look though. Thankfully, Fenugreek also bolsters physical performance to help you lift heavier bars. It’s pretty good libido booster, too.
All this lifting (and sexing?) takes its toll on the body though and as physical stress rises, so does cortisol. Furthermore, the boosts in testosterone eventually lead to elevated estrogen because of this douchebag enzyme called aromatase. Obviously, this hormonal imbalance is bad, bad news for us men.
This is where Arimistane comes in. This perplexing prohormone may not currently be backed by science but bodybuilders rave about its potency as an estrogen and cortisol blocker, and if these 400 lbs giants believe the Arimistane hype, it should be doing something right, right? Right. Maybe. Consider this the wildcard of the Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 stack.
Does it Work?
Overall, Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 supports an optimal anabolic internal environment through boosts in testosterone (total and “free”) as well as estrogen and cortisol regulation. Factoring in the strength boosts, Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 should make it easier to build a better physique.
Also, the versatility in this stack makes for a wider range of use. It’s powerful enough to be a stand alone testosterone/muscle builder but it’s also not too powerful that it can also be used as a PCT following a more intense prohormone or anabolic steroid cycle.
- DAA – In my opinion, this is the most impressive natural testosterone booster we currently have knowledge of.
- Fenugreek – Its combo in DAA seems like a pretty good one with boosts in both total and bioavailable testosterone.
- Anabolic – In addition to the test boosts, Lecheek Nutrition T X3’s regulation of estrogen and cortisol serves up an internal environment optimal for muscle growth.
- 6 capsules – This may be a hassle to some but having more capsules makes room for more milligrams and that’s a good thing.
- Arimistane – Well, it can either be a pro or a con depending on how you see it but considering that there really isn’t much “bad” about Lecheek Nutrition T X3, I’ll just place this here. Seriously though, the prohormone status might come with side effects and legal issues.
- Illegal? – As far as my knowledge dictates, Arimistane is technically legal. As I’ve said, it’s a substitute for another illegal prohormone but being a precursor to DHEA, it might trigger positive blood tests. Athletes beware.
- Uhh… Sorry. That’s all I have.
The Bottom Line
Although there are better testosterone boosters than Lecheek Nutrition T-X3, it still is a powerful supplement in its own right. Capable of acting as a stand-alone T booster to build muscle or as a PCT to maintain those hard-earned muscles, all you hardcore gym rats may benefit from a hardcore formula like this.