Quick Take: Bodybuilding has more depth than just intense exercises and protein shakes. It’s also about anabolism and recovery and with Jacked Factory Test PM, you get just that. With a fat dose of melatonin and a few more ingredients that complement its benefits, you could be well on your way to waking up with a better body. Let’s get to the review.
- Along with AndroSurge and PrimaSurge, Test PM is a product of Jacked Factory that aims to boost testosterone and muscle growth
- Has ZMA to help support sleep and testosterone but its individual elements could’ve been better
- A heavy dose of melatonin contributes to a lot of this stack’s power but it might be too much for some people
- Jacked Factory Test PM also has optimal doses of Ashwagandha and L-Theanine to complement the effects of ZMA and melatonin
- Mucuna Pruriens specifically could’ve made this stak so much better. More on this later.
- Prices may vary but it’s available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon. GNC doesn’t seem to have any Jacked Factory products.
Jacked Factory Test PM Ingredients
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||150 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Orotate)||4 mg|
|Ashwagandha Root Extract 5:1||250 mg|
|Safed Musli Root Extract 50% Saponins||250 mg|
|BioPerine® (from Black PepperFruit Extract)||5 mg|
Jacked Factory Test PM – Ingredients Review
Vitamin B6 – Animal research shows that lower levels of Vitamin B6 may lead to lower levels of testosterone. However, Pyridoxine HCl isn’t necessarily its best form. Fortunately, this 10 mg dose looks like it can make up for it.
Magnesium – This mineral is involved in over 300 metabolic/enzymatic bodily functions. As such, it’s not surprising that it also has benefits to sleep, muscle recovery, and testosterone. This citrate form is also what you’d want to be taking because it’s easily absorbed. Dosage could use a little boost though.
Zinc – As a raw material used for synthesizing testosterone, perhaps Zinc is the most essential mineral for male health. Furthermore, it also helps maintain high levels of test after exercise. However, at just 4 mg, this dosage is lower than most other supplements.
Ashwagandha – I call this herb as The All-in-One Man Enhancer because it seemingly does everything you need to be a better man. For instance, it improves both the quality and quantity of sperm, enhance both strength and endurance, amplify sleep quality, and of course, it also boosts testosterone. What an herb, eh?
Safed Musli – Animal studies have constantly observed an improvement in sexual health with Safed Musli supplementation. However, as a natural testosterone booster, its role is still poorly understood.
Safed Musli might help with sleep and muscle growth
Safed Musli isn’t a reliable testosterone booster but for Jacked Factory Test PM’s purpose, it might make a little bit of sense seeing it here. According to two different studies the pair of Safed Musli and Mucuna Pruriens was able to improve sleep quality and increase growth hormone.
These effects could lead to bolstered growth and recovery. However, since the two studies paired Safed Musli with Mucuna Pruriens, it remains unclear whether Safed Musli alone can replicate these same effects.
L-Theanine – This is a compound that’s mostly found in tea leaves. It helps with sleep by relaxing the mind and improving sleep quality.
Melatonin – Basically, this is the hormone that regulates our sleep-wake cycles. As such, seeing it here on Jacked Factory Test PM is a plus in my book. This 5 mg dose is solid, too. It’s not too high but it’s on the upper limit for occasional sleeplessness.
BioPerine® – No direct benefits to testosterone, sleep, or fitness but it helps all these nutrients get absorbed faster and more efficiently.
Jacked Factory Test PM Directions
Each serving of Test PM consist of 2 capsules and as instructed by Jacked Factory, simply take 1 serving (2 capsules) with a glass of water on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before bed time.
Jacked Factory designed Test PM as a night time testosterone booster and sleep aid supplement. Now, here’s a tip:
- Every time you see a product that’s designed for both testosterone and sleep, it’s highly likely that you’ll see ZMA and melatonin in their formula.
With Jacked Factory Test PM, I think its ZMA needs a bit of work. In particular, the form of Vitamin B6 could’ve been better while Magnesium and Zinc could use more milligrams. Despite the dosage and form derps though, I still think it’ll be sufficient to make sleeping a bit easier.
In terms of melatonin, most of the other night time supplements I’ve seen use 2-3 mg of melatonin whereas Jacked Factory Test PM has 5 mg. This is on the upper end of melatonin’s recommended dosage so, for people with low tolerance, this might cause some side effects such as dizziness and headaches. For the most part though, the customer reviews I’ve read are reporting deeper sleep.
Now, with falling asleep already taken cared of by ZMA and melatonin, it’s also equally important to keep your eyes shut for the rest of the night. With Ashwagandha and L-Theanine, you get just that. Plus, Ashwagandha is also great for boosting testosterone and lowering cortisol so it adds an anabolic twist to Jacked Factory Test PM.
Jacked Factory Test PM Benefits: Does it Work?
Jacked Factory Test PM is one of the stronger night time testosterone boosters I’ve seen. So, yes, I’m confident that it works. With 5 mg of melatonin and a solid dose of Ashwgandha and L-Theanine, it can knock you out for the rest of the night so you wake up refreshed, recovered, and ready for another intense workout.
However, stronger doesn’t necessarily mean better. With subpar ZMA, it’s nowhere near as powerful as the best testosterone supplements in the market. Moreover, having Mucuna Pruriens here would’ve also made Safed Musli that much more reliable.
Jacked Factory Test PM Review Summary
- ZMA and Melatonin – It’s a great combo for improving sleep and testosterone
- Ashwagandha and L-Theanine – These complement the effects of the two above ingredients well.
- Reputation – It’s rated 4.5/5 stars on Amazon. Plus, the customer reviews are generally positive.
- Stackable – Pair Jacked Factory Test PM with a daytime testosterone booster to get round-the-clock test boosts.
- ZMA – Both its form and dosage could be better
- Melatonin – This 5 mg total might be a bit too much for some people
- Mucuna Pruriens – Where is it? Having it here could’ve given Safed Musli some much needed credibility.
The Bottom Line
The road to a better physique can be a tiring one. Thankfully, the market has products like Jacked Factory Test PM to save the day (or night?). Regardless of what sport or fitness regimen you practice, this product’s ability to boost testosterone and improve sleep can get you feeling rejuvenated, recovered, and ready to take on the challenges of a new day.