Quick Take: In Buddhism, Satori means “enlightenment”. And when I studied Isa Test GF’s formula, boy was I Satori’d (I’m considering that a word). I’ve seen and written countless reviews on formulas that have a long list of ingredients and frankly, a whole bunch of the ingredients in those formulas are practically wasting precious capsule space because they don’t really do anything for test. Isa Test GF on the other hand, is a rare and probably dying breed. It boasts a long list of ingredients like a lot of other masculine supplements but Isa Test GF chose their elements well and not a single one looks out of place.
- Made by iSatori, Isa Test GF is modestly advertised by their label to promote muscle mass, strength, and sex drive. Those claims are typical of ANY testosterone booster but in truth, Isa Test GF does so much more.
- The list of vitamins and minerals include the ingredients in the legendary ZMA.
- Uses high quality botanicals that are known to be natural boosters of testosterone.
- For hormonal/estrogen support, the formula uses Hesperidin in P-450 which is exlusive only to Isa Test GF.
- This new, updated formula now includes Somatrin – a prop blend that’s been making rounds around the testosterone boosting/bodybuilding industry for its reported ability to increase HGH by 140% after only 30 mins.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores. While I couldn’t find it in GNC’s website, it still is sold on Amazon.
Isa Test GF Ingredients
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||7 mg|
|Magnesium (as Oxide & Aspartate)||300 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)||20 mg|
|Isa-Test, A Proprietary Blend Containing:||1,714 mg|
|Tribulus Extract (Tribulus Terrestris L.) (aerial parts) (60% total saponins, 20% Protodioscin), Epimedium Extract (Epimedium sagittatum and Epimedium brevicornum) (leaf) (standardized for 10% icariin), P-450 Estrogen Inhibitor Citrus bioflavanoid complex (Citrus sinesis) (peel & fruit) (50% hesperidin), Tongkat Ali Extract 20:1 (Eurycoma longifolia) (root), Ajuga turkestanica extract 10:1 (stem and leaf), Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.) (seed) (standardized for 95% proanthocyanidins), Fenugreek Extract (trigonella foenum-graecum L.) (seed) (standardized for 50% fenuside saponins), Rhaponticum carthamoides extract (root) (standardized for 5% Ecdysterones)|
|Somatrin, A Proprietary Blend Containing:||325 mg|
|Velvet bean extract (Mucuna Pruriens) (seed) (standardized for 20% L-Dopa), Nettle extract 30:1 (Urtica Dioica) (root), Melatonin (N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine)|
|ISAFLOW, A Proprietary Blend Containing:||100 mg|
|Butchers Broom Extract (ruscus aculeatus) (root) (standardized for 20% sterolic heterosides), Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone (citrus sinensis) (fruit) (90% hesperidin)|
Isa Test GF’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamins & Minerals
- ZMA – The legendary trio of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6. While the forms used here aren’t exactly the best for their respective ingredients, they are the same forms used in the original ZMA blend so I’ll take it. Also, while the dosages here aren’t exactly the highest I’ve ever seen them in other testosterone boosters, they still are well above the RDA for men.
- Vitamin C – It’s not really a very good testosterone booster, but according to this rat study, supplementing with ascorbic acid did significantly increase testosterone levels.
- Tribulus Extract – Standardized to 60% total saponins and 20% Protodioscin, Tribulus isn’t really a testosterone booster but it has been marketed as a bodybuilding supplement and popularly used for libido enhancements.
- Epimedium – Standardized for 10% icariin, this ingredient also isn’t a testosterone booster but it does mimic the effects of testosterone.
- P-450 – A Isa Test GF exlusive, P-45o is standardized hesperidin. According to this study, hesperidin influences testosterone by acting as an aromatase inhibitor.
- Tongkat Ali – Concentrated to a 20:1 ratio, this is an enhanced version of Tongkat Ali. According to this research, TA boosts testosterone by 37% while decreasing cortisol by 16%.
- Ajuga turkestanica – Enhanced to a 10:1 concentration. According to this article, Ajuga Turkestanica is rich in phytoecdysteroids which have shown the ability to increase muscle strength and mass.
- Grape seed – Standardized for 95% proanthocyanidins. This study, although centered around chemotherapy for breast therapy, shows that grape seed suppresses estrogen formation which essentially makes this ingredient an aromatase inhibitor.
- Fenugreek – Standardized for 50% fenuside saponins. This is widely used ingredient for it’s libido and athletic benefits but it also has testosterone boosting benefits by blocking 5-alpha-reductase and aromatase activity.
- Rhaponticum carthamoides – Standardized for 5% Ecdysterones. Similar to Ajuga turkestanica, this ingredient is rich in phytoecdysteroids (especially at this standardized form) which makes it great for muscular gains.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Standardized for 20% L-Dopa. One of my favorite herbs that have natural test boosting properties specifically because of its active ingredient L-Dopa which has the capability to increase LH which then signals for testosterone synthesis. It’s also a precursor to dopamine which aids in the release of HGH.
- Nettle – At a concentrated 30:1 extract, Nettle acts as an aromatase inhibitor that also blocks the testosterone killing activities of SHBG.
- Melatonin – This is the hormone responsible for our sleep-wake cycles that also helps secrete HGH while falling asleep. If taken before a workout, it could possibly also increase levels of HGH which makes for more efficient bodybuilding.
- Butchers Broom & Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone – These two are looking like they aid in Isa Test GF’s Rapid Bio-Diffusion Delivery Technology which essentially enhances the absorption and delivery of the ingredients.
Isa Test GF Directions
Take 4 capsules (1 serving) with a glass full of water one hour before working out. On non-training days, take 1 serving one hour before bedtime. Take with or without food. FOR BEST RESULTS, use continuously for a minimum of 8 weeks.
Starting with this formula’s vitamins and minerals, Isa Test GF immediately impresses with the inclusion of ZMA. This immediately also gives the impression that the product is serious about its athletic driven testosterone boosting.
The first prop blend in this formula, Isa-Test, is heavily dosed at 1,714 mg with high quality herbs that ensure potency. The blend includes great “free” testosterone boosters Fenugreek and Tongkat Ali but it doesn’t stop there. To make sure that these “free” tests don’t end up wasted, the blend also includes estrogen blockers P-450 and Grape Seed. With those, the hormonal part of this particular blend is done but with the remaining ingredients Tribulus, Epimedium, Ajuga turkestanica, & Rhaponticum, Isa Test GF makes sure you “feel” the effects by adding in libido and strength enhancers.
While I couldn’t find the actual study, this study’s second prop blend Somatrin is believed to be able to increase HGH levels by 140% if taken 30 minutes before a workout. Regardless if that claim is true or not, what they seem to be saying is that Somatrin has the capacity to build BIG muscle. In that sense, Somatrin seems to deliver. The L-Dopa and Mucuna Pruriens leads to higher levels of HGH and testosterone.
According to this study, the most powerful duo that stimulates HGH release is sleep and exercise. Melatonin helps in sleep-driven HGH boosts for sure but it also MIGHT help in the exercise department if it truly does boost HGH if taken directly before a workout. Nettle is here to make sure that testosterone remains unbound by blocking aromatase and SHBG. Thus, leading to more “free” T which also then leads to anabolic growth.
ISAFLOW completes this formula by being the circulatory aid which I personally think takes Isa Test GF’s potential up another level. Combine healthy circulation with these potent ingredients and you have yourself a well absorbed and an efficiently delivered formula.
All in all, you have a multi-angled masculine supplement that not only targets the hormonal aspect of bodybuilding, but also takes a lesser known route by boosting Human Growth Hormone.
Does it Work?
With this potent 3-in-1 formula, I’m pretty sure it does. Specifically for testosterone though, I’m sure it does too but how well it works remains to be question simply because most of the test boosters are hidden within prop blends. To be fair though, those prop blends (and the formula overall) seem to be heavily dosed which then leads me to assume that the T-boosts here are at the very least decent.
Overall, you get testosterone, strength, and libido boosts, estrogen and SHBG control, HGH spikes, and better circulation. With that said, I’d recommend this to young dudes looking for a supplement that can help in building muscle in a fast yet safe way.
- ZMA – Probably the best vitamin & mineral combo for testosterone.
- Quality Botanicals – If you’ve noticed, almost all of those herbs in the ingredient list are either standardized or concentrated.
- Exclusivity – Namely: P-450 and Somatrin.
- Rapid Bio-Diffusion Delivery – I’m not entirely convinced on the 30 minutes claim but this does improve absorption and delivery.
- Cool Brand Name – Yup, I’m including this here. Satori translating to enlightenment sounds really cool to me.
- Cheap – At first, 40$ might not seem like a cheap price but you have to consider the dosage, the quality of the ingredients, and the overall potency of this supplement. Once you’ve summed up all that, 40$ is going to look really worth it.
- No side effects – In the customer reviews I’ve read, I haven’t seen reports of dangerous side effects. That’s to be expected or products like these though. Given the quality of the herbs in the formula and the overall well-roundedness of the formula’s design, I wouldn’t think there’d be bad side effects too.
- 3-in-1 formula – The concept isn’t really bad. What’s bad is that by 3-in-1, Isa Test GF delivers 3 prop blends in 1 formula. And prop blends… That’s what I hate.
- Long ass review – It’s what you’d expect from a formula that has a hefty list of ingredients. It’s technically not bad. It just makes my job a bit harder. I can’t really find a lot of things wrong with this formula to be honest so I’ll just stop myself here.
The Bottom Line
To wrap it up, I personally thing Isa Test GF gives some of the best testosterone boosters a run for their money. That’s how good it is. If this formula had more powerful testosterone boosting ingredients such as DAA, I would probably rank it in the same class as those.
This isn’t me discounting Isa Test GF though. Even if it isn’t one of the best, it’s damn near close.