Quick Take: Nutrition and bodybuilding go hand-in-hand so what do bodybuilders eat to support their massive muscles? Chicken and eggs. A friggin’ ton of it but we already know this. But have you ever heard of Embryonic Peptides? Because this is what separates HumanoGrowth from the rest of the bodybuilding supplements. I won’t spill too much detail here though. Let’s get to the review.
- A product of Labrada, HumanoGrowth™ is meant to be this formula’s “growth factor formula”.
- Lee Labrada, the owner of this brand, confidently states that “if it’s on the label, it’s in the bottle!”
- With their focus being on testosterone and growth hormone, it’s clear that this supplement is designed to get you bigger.
- HUMANOFORT, according to my research, is the only chicken egg embryonic peptide technology in the world and you can find it here in HumanoGrowth™.
- The product has 2 ingredients (or prop blends?). The first has natural growth factors while the second is meant to increase protein utilization.
- It won’t matter if you buy it at Amazon or on their website because they’re basically just the same price. I searched for it on GNC but I couldn’t find it so don’t bother.
Labrada HumanoGrowth Ingredients
|HUMANOFORT – Embryonic Peptide Matrix Yielding Naturally Occurring IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors), NGF (Nerve Growth Factors), EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors), CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors)||100 mg|
|LEAN MUSCLE ACCELERATOR – Biologically Active Plasma Albumin Peptides Yielding Naturally Occurring Immunoglobulins, IGF-1, Immune-Supporting Cytokines, TGF-&SZLIG; (Transforming Growth Factor Beta)||200 mg|
Labrada HumanoGrowth’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
- IGF-1 – As this study states, “chronic exercise leads to increased levels of both IGF-I and GH” . This suggests that IGF-1 plays a role in exercise adaptation/recovery.
- IGF-2 – According to this study, “inhibition of IGF-II production impaired the transcriptional actions of MyoD”. MyoD is activated in response to muscle damage. Going by that logic, IGF-2 might be useful in exercise recovery.
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors) – This study states that with FGF, they observed appearances of new muscle fibers as well as growth of pre-existing fibers. Hypertrophy, ladies and gentlemen.
- NGF (Nerve Growth Factors) – As the name suggests, this is a neuropeptide that plays a major role in the growth and survival of neurons.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors) – This article states that EGF, along with a network of growth factors, regulate cell growth.
- CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors) – As this study states, CTGF “acts as an anabolic growth factor”.
LEAN MUSCLE ACCELERATOR
- Immune-Supporting Cytokines – Cytokines in general, are especially important in the immune system by balancing humoral and cell-based immune responses.
- TGF (Transforming Growth Factor Beta) – This is used by the body in a number of different ways which according to this article, includes immunity and cell growth.
Labrada HumanoGrowth Directions
Take 1 serving (4 capsules) during bedtime.
HumanoGrowth isn’t a steroid or a prohormone but it also provides an external source of growth factors by using peptides from chicken embryos. I don’t know about you but that sounds nasty. Before we dive into the analysis, check out HumanoGrowth’s video first.
You’ve seen it? okay. So according to Mr. Lee Labrada himself, HumanoGrowth has only two ingredients: HUMANOFORT & LEAN MUSCLE ACCELERATOR. But taking a look at the label’s ingredients, these two are composed of a bunch of other peptides. Sort of like a prop blend if you may.
Anyway, starting with Humanofort, it supplies a natural source of growth factors including IGF-1 and IGF-2 which are pretty good for muscle recovery, FGF for hypertrophy, NGF, EGF, and CTGF for cell growth and further promotion of anabolic growth.
As a whole, Humanofort looks to help in building muscle by way of increasing testosterone and decreasing cortisol. That’s a pretty good concept especially since this study supports supplementing with IGF-1 having a positive effect on anabolism. However, the study does use injection as a means of administration so I’m not entirely sure if it works when taken orally.
We now go to the next “ingredient”, Lean Muscle Accelerator. The name pretty much gives it away, really.
Basically, we’re seeing more IGF along with Cytokines and Transforming Growth Factor Beta. You already know what IGF does but as a whole, what I’m seeing here is a solid blend that can be beneficial to muscle growth by inhibiting catabolism. If you didn’t know yet, catabolism is the opposite of anabolism in the sense that it destroys muscle as compared to building it.
Combining Humano fort and Lean Muscle Accelerator together, you get a good dose of growth factors that encourage muscle growth & recovery, stress-relief, and protection from the negative effects of cortisol.
Does it Work?
To be honest, it’s really hard to give a full-proof answer to this question. Because the study I’ve already mentioned in the analysis uses injection instead of oral administration. Sure, IGF and all these other peptides work. I have no doubt about that. But the real question is, does it work in capsule form?
Well, it’s really not my style to rely on customers reviews but in this case, the ratings are pretty high and I’ve seen plenty who confirm this product’s effectiveness so it probably does. Also, mammals like us rely on growth factors from breast milk so if anything, that could mean Humano Growth’s growth factors could also work to some degree.
- Legal – Growth hormones are banned in a number of different sports groups but HumanoGrowth seems to be legal for bodybuilding.
- Muscle – That’s really what HumanoGrowth is all about.
- No cycling – As compared to steroids and prohormones, HumanoGrowth doesn’t require any cycling. Which brings me to..
- No side effects – Prohormones and steroids require cycling because of their long-term side effects. With HumanoGrowth? If you just stick to the instructions, you’ll be just fine.
- Innovative – I can’t see any other testosterone boosters using fertilized eggs as their main source of ingredients.
- Lee Labrada – Yeah, I’m putting this here. His confidence radiates through this formula.
- Mild T-boosts – By no means is this a potent testosterone booster. If you want a test booster geared towards athletics, you might want to check this one out.
- Muscle – Yeah, I know I said this was a good thing but increasing your muscle’s cross-sectional area doesn’t necessarily lead to a better performance. Basically, you’ll get bigger but you won’t necessarily get a whole lot of strength.
- No Standardized Ingredients – I’m stretching but is there really any way to standardize embryonic peptide extracts?
- Research – In terms of growth factors, the studies have generally been around animals. Human trials have yet to begin and for those that have already started, more studies are needed to qualify as strong evidence.
The Bottom Line
The mild testosterone boosts here means that HumanoGrowth won’t be anywhere near my list of the best testosterone boosting products and really, that’s okay. Boosting testosterone really isn’t HumanoGrowth’s main focus anyway.
When it comes to muscle though? Oh, this formula is spot on like a pair of perky titties. I mean, if it does work orally (and I mostly believe that it does), this formula is great for athletes experiencing a bodybuilding plateau. Personally, when I’m in those so called plateau’s, I give 120 percent of my effort into breaking through it. If you’re like me, HumanoGrowth is going to help you do that and that’s exactly why this gets a decent rating from me.