Quick Take: King Fisher Media High T is a natural testosterone booster that’s designed specifically for men above the age of 30. At this point in a man’s life, testosterone levels are likely already at an inevitable decline, leaving us to deal with the unfortunate effects of low T. With this stack though, it might be possible to turn back the clock. Let’s get to the review.
- Developed by KingFisher Media, HighT is just one of this manufacturer’s testosterone boosters. There’s also High T Black and HighT Pro.
- Advertised to be a “scientifically formulated” supplement that helps “reverse your natural testosterone decline”
- Has a trio of healthy vitamins and a severely anaemic dose of Zinc outside its prop blend
- Two forms of potent Fenugreek are the prop blend’s top ingredients
- Rhodiola Rosea and A-AKG aren’t really testosterone boosters but they are solid choices for masculine health.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon and GNC
High T Ingredients
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||30 IU|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||8 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||48 mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||1.5 mg|
|High T® Proprietary Blend||900 mg|
|Testofen® Fenugreek Extract 50% fenusides, Trigonella Foenum-graecum Extract 50% saponins, Eurycoma Longifolia Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea Extract 3% salidrosides, Arginine-Alphaketoglutarate 2:1 (A-AKG)|
King Fisher Media High T – Ingredients Review
Vitamin E – This vitamin doesn’t seem to have any testosterone boosting properties. However, Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects our body from damaging free radicals and obviously, that’s still pretty damn healthy.
Vitamin B6 – Research suggests that lower levels of Vitamin B6 may lead to lower levels of testosterone. The dose here on KingFisher Media High T looks solid but pyridoxine HCl isn’t exactly its best form (P-5-P is).
Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B6 and B12 are often found together in most male health supplements. Unfortunately, B12 doesn’t seem to hold the same T boosting benefits as B6 but it does seem great for sperm.
Zinc – This mineral is also an antioxidant. As a testosterone booster, Zinc supplies the raw materials needed in T’s creation and it also helps maintain high levels of test after exercise. At just 1.5 mg though, it’s hard to imagine it doing anything significant.
High T® Proprietary Blend
- Fenugreek – This herb is supplied here on KingFisher Media High T in two forms – Testofen® and as a standardized extract of 50% saponins. The herb itself is great for muscle strength and libido but with TestoFen, you also get research-backed testosterone boosts.
- Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali) – According to research, Tongkat Ali is capable of boosting testosterone by 37% while also lowering cortisol by 16% on moderately stressed individuals. The effect it has on both hormones theoretically also makes it great for bodybuilding.
Rhodiola Rosea – As an adaptogen, this herb allows your body to be more resistant to stress (e.g., exercise). Unlike most adaptogens though, Rhodiola Rosea maintains levels of cortisol and testosterone as if you hadn’t gone through any physical activity at all. Plus, it may be capable of lowering estrogen.
- Arginine-Alphaketoglutarate 2:1 (A-AKG) – A form of L-Arginine that’s popular in the bodybuilding community. It increases nitric oxide which can then improve blood flow to your muscles.
King Fisher Media High T Directions
Each serving of High T consists of 2 capsules and as instructed by King Fisher Media, simply take 1 serving (2 capsules) daily with water. For maximum results, use the product for no less than 8 weeks paired with vigorous exercise and a sensible diet.
As always, let’s start with the vitamins and minerals. The way I see it, the V&M’s in KingFisher Media High T have a synergy that’s specifically targeted towards opposing the ageing process.
According to the Free Radical Theory, “ageing is the cumulative result of oxidative damage to the cells and tissues of the body”. That said, I see KingFisher Media High T’s trio of vitamins decelerating the ageing process by simultaneously enhancing energy metabolism while also limiting the free radicals that come with it.
Furthermore, Vitamin B6 and B12 are great for male health. Zinc would’ve been good, too, but the dosage here on King Fisher Media High T essentially makes it useless.
Moving on, the KingFisher Media High T prop blend has 5 ingredients sharing a total dosage of 900 mg. Considering the high quality of these ingredients, the dosage doesn’t look too bad.
The way I see it, this blend further cements this product’s status as a testosterone booster for older men. High T’s top ingredient – Fenugreek – seems to work best as a test booster for the ageing population. Couple that with Tongkat Ali and Rhodiola Rosea’s effects on cortisol, I think this blend goes well with the V&M’s antioxidant properties.
King Fisher Media High T: Does it Work?
Yes, King Fisher Media High T works. As I’ve stated multiple times in this review though, it works best for men over 30. It’s capable of slowing down the ageing process by rejuvenating testosterone, assisting with the conversion of food into energy, and protecting our bodies from stress (cortisol) and free radicals.
Furthermore, KingFisher Media High T also looks capable of supporting muscle growth and libido. The blood flow enhancement from A-AKG, the energy increase from the B Vitamins, and the performance benefits of Fenugreek can translate both in the gym and the bedroom.
King Fisher Media High T Review Summary
- Diverse Fenugreek – There aren’t a lot of testosterone boosters that use two potent forms of this manly herb
- Anti-ageing – It won’t magically turn senior citizens into teenagers but the cumulative effects of the KingFisher Media High T formula can delay the ageing process
- Premium ingredients – The High T® Proprietary Blend is filled with top-shelf ingredients
- Safe – The ingredients used here are safe and natural. The customer reviews I’ve read have reported some minor side effects though but nothing alarming.
- Proprietary – Seeing the specific ingredient dosages would’ve given me more confidence on the formula
- Zinc – It would’ve been a complete game changer if High T gave this mineral a higher dose.
- Dirty – After all this talk about natural ingredients, KingFisher Media High T had to f*** up its capsules with artificial colors (i.e. FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6)
The Bottom Line
While I wouldn’t quite say that it’s among the leading hardcore supplements in the early 2018 market, it does look solid. If you’re a man above his 30’s experiencing the backlash of ageing, King Fisher Media High T has you covered. For younger men turning to testosterone boosters for anabolic purposes though, best try another supplement (like Testofuel, for example).