Quick Take: I was 16 years old when my dad found out I was banging with my girl when he & my mom were away. I remember him giving me “the talk”. First of all, he told me he was proud. Why wouldn’t he, though? My girl then was sizzling hot. Secondly and probably more important, it was waaay awkward. But he also told me to have all the ‘safe’ sex I wanted while I was young because when I get older, sex doesn’t really seem all that satisfying. According to research, he wasn’t lying because T levels begin a slow decline by age 30 and HighT knows this; gearing their formula in revitalizing the sex drive and refueling testosterone. This review is here to help you find out how HighT addresses this issue.
- Developed by KingFisher Media, HighT is actually a brand with products that range from testosterone boosters to supplements that target overall health.
- It claims to boost testosterone in a natural way and helps correct the problems that typically come with age.
- The main testosterone boosters in this formula are two potent forms of Fenugreek.
- Also has an enhanced form of Tongkat Ali concentrated to a 4:1 ratio to complement the T-boosts from Fenugreek.
- Rhodiola Rosea and A-AKG aren’t really testosterone boosters but they are solid choices for masculine health.
- Available to buy online including Amazon and in retail stores including GNC where HighT claims to be a leading best seller.
Vitamin B6 – It’s one of the best vitamins for T-boosting but the form here isn’t the best (P-5-P is better). There aren’t any recommended dosages yet for vitamin B6 as a testosterone booster but 8 mg seems like an okay dose.
Zinc – In my personal opinion, this is the best mineral for testosterone. It acts as a raw material for T and even signals the synthesis and release of our favorite androgen. However, the dose on this is extremely low that it’s basically useless and the form isn’t the best too.
Fenugreek – It’s a powerful libido enhancer that also supports testosterone by blocking it from converting to the manlier hormone DHT, and the more feminine estrogen.
Tongkat Ali – Similar to Fenugreek, it’s been used traditionally as a sex enhancer but has recently been used for testosterone. A study has shown it to increase levels of T by 37% and drop levels of cortisol to 16%.
Vitamin E – It’s not a T-booster by any means but it’s an anti-oxidant that has anti-inflammatory and immune system boosting properties and 30 mg of this is a heavy dose.
Vitamin B12 – Methylcobalamin is the best form of Vitamin B12 but HighT uses a lab-derived alternative in Cyanocobalamin. It’s not a T-booster but it does support male health. Unfortunately, the dosage on this is pretty much on the low side.
Rhodiola Rosea – It’s not a T-booster but it still is a solid addition to any supplement geared towards men. It helps maintain post-gym levels of testosterone and supports sex and stress resistance.
Arginine-Alphaketoglutarate – Or A-AKG for short, isn’t also a testosterone booster but it does increase N.O. concentration making blood flow better. This means better nutrition delivered to your muscles (including the ‘muscle’ down under if you catch my drift).
Take a serving (2 capsules) daily with water. For maximum results, use the product for no less than 8 weeks paired with vigorous exercise and a sensible diet.
First on the list, vitamins and minerals. The only legitimate T-boosters on that list are Vitamin B6 and Zinc and those two are actually pretty good. Both of these ingredients, however, aren’t supplied at their best forms. To HighT’s credit though, Vitamin B6 seems to be dosed enough to create a positive impact on testosterone, and Zinc is, well… paper weight, basically. I mean, 1.5 mg? Come on. You can do better than that HighT.
Now, on to the prop blend. The two primary ingredients on this blend are Testofen® and Trigonella Foenum-graecum. In truth, both of these ingredients are one and the same: Fenugreek. Testofen® is top quality, branded, and standardized to 50% fenusides while the ‘other’ Fenugreek is also in a potent form standardized to 50% saponins. Standardizing to two different active ingredients from Fenugreek seems to be a part of HighT’s strategy since fenusides are mainly used for boosting testosterone and saponins are generally used for overall health benefits.
Tongkat Ali is a smart choice to pair with Fenugreek as both of them are widely used for their effects on libido and also secondarily boost testosterone. To complement this, HighT threw in Rhodiola Rosea which is an excellent addition considering that it also does wonders for sex and can even battle stress like Tongkat Ali.
A-AKG and Vitamin B12 would’ve been nice additions to this formula too. However, just like Zinc, it looks like they’re dosed too low to have any kind of effect. Vitamin E on the other hand, gets a chunk of this formula’s dosage and it’s not even a T-booster nor does it have benefits to male health.
Does it Work?
For testosterone, you have Fenugreek, Tongkat Ali, and Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B6 is probably just enough to produce mild T-boosts. The two Fenugreeks and Tongkat ali form 3 parts of a 5 ingredient prop blend of 900 mg. That’s really not a whole lot of dosage. Summing it up, these T-boosters probably equate to just moderate amounts of test boost and a wee bit of support for bodybuilding.
The other ingredients on this stack are there to support sex and manly heath. That said, HighT might be best for older men above their 30’s who’re looking to regain their lost testosterone, heat it up in the bedroom, and feel like their younger, youthful selves.
- Diverse Fenugreek – I don’t see a lot of supplements that standardize their main ingredient to two different active components.
- Effective Strategy – If HighT’s aim was indeed to make males aged 30 and above feel like their younger selves, their formula seems to do just that.
- Quality ingredients – I see a lot of standardized ingredients in this formula and that’s usually a sign of good intentions.
- No side effects – While there are few customer reviews that say they experienced mild side effects such as nausea and stomach pains, HighT uses natural standardized ingredients so there doesn’t seem to be any apocalyptic danger in taking this if you just follow the instructions.
- Vitamin E – It breaks my heart seeing an ingredient that doesn’t boost T taking up so much dosage in a testosterone boosting formula.
- Zinc and A-AKG – These two would’ve been up there with “The Good” ingredients but they’re dosed too low to create any sort of positive.
- PROP BLEND – Man, I hate these. A truly potent T-booster doesn’t hide any of its dosages. These prop blends just raise my doubts in any supplement’s potency.
The Bottom Line
While I wouldn’t put this in the same ranks as the best T-boosters in the industry, it has it’s uses. I like it when a testosterone booster targets a specific demographic and effectively backs it up with a quality formula. Although the testosterone boosts might range from mild to moderate, it still is great for the older gents looking to recover their overall manly health.