Quick Take: You and I both know that a good amount of testosterone is crucial to building a more aesthetic physique. You and I also know that even with a tank full of testosterone, bigger and toner muscles cannot be built without an insane amount of training. HighT PRO Turbo T aims to help on both of these aspects but based on the formula, one seems to be getting more help than the other. Which one is it? Read the review and find out.
- HighT PRO Turbo T is just one of a few other testosterone boosting products in the HighT brand. Two others include HighT and HighT Black
- Advertised to be an “advanced testosterone formula”
- Has 2 prop blends: one designed for testosterone, the other for nitric oxide
- A lot of premium ingredients but are mostly found in the nitric oxide blend
- Has ingredients that influence performance in literally every part of the formula
- Available to buy online and in retails including Amazon and GNC
HighT Pro Turbo T Ingredients
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||30 IU|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||7.5 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||48 mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||7.5 mg|
|High T Booster Blend||770 mg|
|Fenugreek (trigonella foenum-graecum) seed extract, Tynanthus Panurensis, Rhodiola Rosea Root, NADH, Boron Citrate|
|Advanced N.O. Blend||1800 mg|
|ViNitrox®, Razberi-K®, Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®), L-Citrulline Malate 1:1, A-AKG (Arginine Alphaketoglutarate) 2:1|
|AlphaSize® (L-Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline)||100 mg|
|L-Carnitine Tartrate||250 mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||70 mg|
HighT Pro Turbo T’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin E – A vitamin with distinctive antioxidant activities which protects our cells from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Vitamin B6 – Rat research suggests that it may be essential to maintaining healthy levels of testosterone. As pyridoxine HCl though, HighT PRO Turbo T doesn’t have its best form.
Vitamin B12 – Doesn’t boost testosterone but may help support testicular health while also helping our bodies convert food into energy.
Zinc – Likely the best mineral for testosterone, Zinc is involved directly in testosterone synthesis and release. As zinc amino acid chelate, HighT PRO Turbo T has one of the better absorbed forms of Zinc. The dosage does seem a little low though.
High T Booster Blend
- Fenugreek – Probably not the best but pretty well researched in terms of boosting libido, physical performance, and “free” testosterone.
Tynanthus Panurensis – Widely used in Peruvian medicine as a natural sex drive enhancer in both men and women, research revealed that Tynanthus Panurensis also holds antioxidant properties. Doesn’t look like it’s a testosterone booster though.
- Rhodiola Rosea – A powerful adaptogenic antioxidant known for its resilience against stress and fatigue. These characteristics enable us to perform better in training while also maintaining post-exercise levels of testosterone.
- NADH – Or Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide + Hydrogen if you want to be technical, is involved directly in ATP production which, in turn, gives us more energy. This boost in energy is more popularly used in nootropics though.
- Boron – Probably right up there with Zinc in being the best minerals for testosterone. Boron increases levels of androgens while also reducing estriadol and SHBG, resulting in boosts in total and “free” testosterone. Citrate is the preferred form of this mineral so props to HighT PRO Turbo T
Advanced N.O. Blend
- ViNitrox® – A combination of apple and grape polyphenols developed by Nexira, this ingredient improves stamina and physical performance while also elevating nitric oxide production
- Razberi-K® – A branded form of raspberry ketones which as this study shows, is capable of being an effective fat burner via norepinephrine-induced lipolysis.
- CarnoSyn® – As branded Beta-Alanine, this amino acid is a well-researched performance enhancer typically found in PWO products. When ingested, Beta-Alanine converts to Carnosine.
- L-Citrulline Malate 1:1 – Also largely popular in PWO supplements, citrulline malate is both for pumps and stamina. It does so by increasing nitric oxide and ATP while limiting the accumulation of ammonia.
- A-AKG (Arginine Alphaketoglutarate) 2:1 – Like the two previous ingredients, A-AKG has found fame in the bodybuilding community. This is basically a more potent L-Arginine – an amino acid that helps develop muscles via nitric oxide production and protein synthesis.
AlphaSize® – More branded stuff from HighT PRO Turbo T. This time, in the form of Alpha-GPC. This compound increases levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine which is involved in the release of growth hormone and muscle contraction.
L-Arginine – Check A-AKG bullet above*
L-Carnitine Tartrate – A combination of Carnitine and Tartaric acid which contributes to lean muscle growth and stamina
Agmatine – Used in PWO products to increase nitric oxide. It’s not as well-researched as the other nitric oxide boosters in the HighT PRO Turbo T formula though.
Caffeine Anhydrous – Uhh, yeah. Caffeine. It’s in coffee (obviously) but it’s also heavily abused in PWOs for its ability to increase energy and alertness while also contributing to fat burning. 70 mg is a low dose though.
HighT Pro Turbo T Directions
Each serving of HighT PRO Turbo T consists of 4 tablets and as instructed by HighT, these tablets are to be taken daily “in conjunction with exercise and a sensible diet”.
Advertised to be an advanced testosterone formula but the truth is, there really isn’t anything “advanced” about its T boosting. However, HighT PRO Turbo T isn’t just a testosterone booster. In every single layer of this formula, there’s a hint of PWO/performance enhancing. Let’s dissect these layers one by one, shall we?
Starting with the vitamins and minerals outside the two prop blend, HighT PRO Turbo T has Vitamin B6 and Zinc for testosterone boosters and both aren’t perfect. Zinc’s a little under-dosed and Vitamin B6 isn’t at its best form but I think they should both still work to a certain degree if you’re not getting enough of these from your regular diet.
Next, we have the High T Booster Blend. This is obviously where the testosterone boosts should be at but out of 5 ingredients, Fenugreek and Boron are the only two capable with Fenugreek doubling as a libido and performance enhancer. Tynanthus Panurensis, Rhodiola Rosea, as well as Vitamin E are antioxidants while NADH and Vitamin B12 help with energy. Combined, the blend is a weak but capable testosterone booster that seems to have more going for it in terms of performance and recovery.
Moving on to the Advanced N.O. Blend. With more than double the dosage of the previous blend (1800 mg vs. 770 mg) and a ton of premium ingredients, it’s clear to me that THIS is the REAL meat of the HighT PRO Turbo T formula. The ingredients has a bulk of its focus on boosting nitric oxide for improved circulation while the rest contribute to more performance enhancements, muscle growth, and a touch of fat burning.
Does it Work?
For testosterone, HighT Pro Turbo T has Zinc, Vitamin B6, Boron, and Fenugreek. This isn’t actually a bad combination but HighT Pro Turbo T isn’t giving them their dues. Here’s a recap:
- Zinc – Under-dosed
- Vitamin B6 – Poor form
- Boron and Fenugreek – Part of a proprietary blend (unknown individual dosage)
The potential testosterone boosts from this stack can be attributed to these ingredients which, in my opinion, is nowhere near the level of the hardcore elites. However, HighT PRO Turbo T’s ability to also be used as a PWO supplement is promising with 15 out of its 19 total ingredients contributing to several aspects of building a better physique.
- Quality – Not everything but a lot of ingredients here are given in potent forms
- Nitric oxide – The main focus in HighT PRO Turbo T
- T boosting minerals – Zinc and Boron. Two of the best at what they do.
- Safe – It’s an all natural formula which makes it pretty free of any major side effects. The customer reviews seem to verify this, too. Be careful about the boost in blood flow though. You might want to check with your doctor before trying this out if you have a history of cardiac disease.
- Cheap – Sold at just $29.97 on Amazon, this is actually a pretty good deal considering how much HighT placed inside this stack.
- PROPRIETARY – Don’t you just hate not knowing the actual dosages to each and every ingredient? If you don’t, then you really should.
- Weak – Not the advanced testosterone formula it’s being advertised to be
- Zinc and Vitamin B6 – They’re not bad ingredients but they could both use upgrades
The Bottom Line
The nitric oxide boosts that come from this stack is legit. The performance enhancing, fat burning, and lean muscle building? Pretty decent, too. Sadly, I can’t say the same for its testosterone boosting. That said, HighT PRO Turbo T is a hybrid T booster/PWO product that, regrettably, places (a lot) more emphasis on its PWO identity. I recomment this to the younger dudes who don’t really need massive test boosts but want a solid boost in their training performance.