Quick Take: With Z-Force’s packaging, you might think that it’s meant to boost testosterone for maximum strength because, well, that’s what it says on the label. Truthfully, it does both things but it’s really not what Z-Force was designed to do. It’s developed to promote anabolic muscle gains but with the ingredients found in the formula, it’s not mainly because of boosts in test but really more because of its benefits in recovery. Let’s get to the review and find out how Z Force handles its bussiness, shall we?
- Z Force is a product of Dymatize Nutrition which admittedly is a pretty catchy brand name.
- Advertised on their website to be “A special blend of minerals designed for high anabolic support”.
- Also on their website, Z force was made to support hormone levels and promote muscle strength.
- Given that the main nutrients found here are depleted in most men with low testosterone, seeing them here is refreshing. Especially this heavy dose of Zinc and Magnesium.
- The formula also has Vitamin B6. This vitamin completes the ZMA trio who has been known to improve testosterone, muscle mass, and physical performance through sleep and recovery.
- Available to buy on multiple websites and sellers including their own website, Amazon, and iHerb. GNC doesn’t seem to have it but they do have other Dymatize Nutrition supplements.
Dymatize Nutrition Z-Force Ingredients
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg|
|Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||30 IU|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10.5 mg|
|Magnesium (as Aspartate)||450 mg|
|Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate)||30 mg|
Dymatize Nutrition Z-Force’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin C – This popular vitamin has many healthy benefits. Unfortunately, none of them are for testosterone. However, it does have antioxidant properties that can help expedite recovery.
Vitamin E – Similar to Vitamin C, Vitamin E is also a healthy vitamin that doesn’t seem to benefit test levels. It’s also an antioxidant that can help protect cells from free radical damage. Again, this is good for recovery.
Vitamin B6 – According to this rat study, Vitamin B6 depletion severely dropped testosterone levels. This means that adequate levels of Vitamin B6 is essential to maintaining healthy levels of test.
Magnesium – This manly mineral engages more than 300 biological and hormonal pathways including testosterone and ATP for energy. Therefore, a disruption in the levels of magnesium inevitably disturbs testosterone production and stamina. It also inhibits the bioactivities of SHBG which then frees up our beloved test. Additionally, it also has antioxidant properties similar to Vitamin C and E so it’s generally good for the health.
Zinc – Personally, I think Zinc is the absolute best mineral for testosterone because without it, there technically wouldn’t be any testosterone. It serves as a raw material for test production while also managing its release and keeping the feminine hormone prolactin at bay. And yes, it’s also an antioxidant.
Dymatize Nutrition Z-Force Directions
Z force actually recommends this to women, too. This is a pretty rare occurrence in the world of testosterone boosting because it’s mostly dominated by man-centered products. However, they also recommend different dosages for men & women and rightfully so because men & women have different hormonal needs.
- For Men: 3 capsules equals to 1 serving. Dymatize Nutrition suggests to take this amount on an empty stomach before sleeping.
- Women: 2 capsules equals to 1 serving. Dymatize Nutrition suggests to take this amount on an empty stomach before sleeping.
First off, let’s talk about Dymatize Nutrition Z-Force’s mini stack of ZMA. This legendary trio includes Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6. All of which are found here in abundant amounts which I find very exciting. Here’s why.
A lot of people are deficient in Zinc and Magnesium. This rings true especially to men who’re body builders and sports atletes because these nutrients tend to be depleted through sweat and urine. Additionally, certain foods like sugar, white bread, and even milk and cheese can cause the levels of these manly minerals to go down. As I’ve already showed you, both Zinc and Magnesium are important in boosting and maintaining healthy levels of testosterone so being low on these minerals spells bad news for test. Thankfully, Dymatize Nutrition’s Z Force gives us heavy doses. I’m not just talking based on my own personal analysis though. I have science to back me up.
According to this study, ZMA supplementation resulted in “an amelioration of the anabolic hormones so that the ZMA group had increased concentrations of total testosterone, free testosterone, and IGF-I”. You know what all those increased anabolic hormones mean? Muscle. Additionally, the participants of the study who took placebos instead of ZMA either experienced a plateau or a drop in those same hormones.
You know what else is exciting about the study? The forms and dosages they used on Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6 are the exact same things that you can find here in Z Force. Good job, Dymatize Nutrition! You actually did your homework!
The benefits of ZMA don’t stop there though. Boosts in testosterone levels generally has a negative impact on one’s ability to rest thoroughly because hormones will be out of whack. Sometimes, this makes the recovery part of training a more difficult task to conquer than the training itself. ZMA helps with that too by creating the appropriate balance of hormones. This not only provides your body with more energy to help you push through tough workouts, it also allows your body to relax at the end of the day, promoting healthy sleep patterns for better recovery.
Typically, I’d say Vitamin C and E are useless ingredients in testosterone boosters but given that their antioxidant properties go well with ZMA’s effects on recovery, I say these are wonderful additions too.
Does it Work?
To be honest, I wouldn’t expect too much boosts in testosterone from Z-Force. Although it helps, ZMA isn’t really a balls-out test booster. It is however, an excellent supplement to have if you’re an athlete for reasons of enhanced performance and recovery.
All in all, Dymatize Nutrition’s Z Force allows you to do more without compromising your growth. As such, I’d suggest this to the active athletes who are dead serious about their sport and their training. If you’re the kind of guy who just prances around the gym without breaking a sweat while doing his routine, this isn’t the supplement for you and I suggest you look elsewhere. Read a motivational book or something and when you’re ready to go hard on your training, come back to this.
- Sleep – This might be the most underrated part of training so I’m happy that a supplement offers this benefit.
- Clinically studied – Well, not the Z-Force formula itself but the ZMA used here does match the form and dosage used in the study I cited in the analysis.
- Antioxidants – Vitamin C and E go well with ZMA’s benefits.
- No prop blends – When a product shows all the dosages of its ingredients, I see that as a sign of confidence and quality.
- Reputation – From the customer reviews I’ve read, Dymatize Nutrition’s Z-Force has a pretty high rating. Most user reports also claim to have better sleep quality (more time spent on uninterrupted sleep) and recovery which is pretty much what I expected. No major side effects here either.
- Affordable – You can get it for around $18 a bottle which is good for a month’s supply. Actually, it could last longer for women since they’re taking fewer capsules.
- Not a powerful testosterone booster – While it still does have the benefits of boosting test, I wouldn’t quite place it in the same league as my favorite T boosters.
- Not the best forms – I’m really just being picky here but Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6 really aren’t at their best forms.
- Uhh… That’s probably it. To me, it’s without a question, a really good formula.
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking to try Z-Force for boosts in testosterone, you’re really looking at the wrong supplement. However, it’s a great supporting or secondary supplement that you can take with your primary bodybuilding T boosters. If you find it hard to sleep because you’ve had your test boosted and because of your workout routine, Z Force might just be the solution you were looking for. Build muscle and boost testosterone in the morning while you recover depleted energy, muscle fibers, and test at night.