Quick Take: D-Pol gets a lot done with a small number of ingredients. With this powerful and clever formula from Purus Labs, you are very likely to enjoy strength gains, leaner muscles, and an amped-up sex drive. For T-boosting, though, it leaves something to be desired. I’ll review how D-Pol is a great product for bodybuilders but may not be for people who are looking for something other than just a way to bulk up.
- The T-Boosting, muscle-building, and sex-enhancing formula from Purus Labs, available to buy at both GNC and Amazon
- Targeted to gym-goers 18+ who are looking to get the most out of their workouts
- LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Vasodilatory Oxygen Sparing Matrix: a well-formulated mouthful
- Precise serving Nitratine standardized to include 73% nitrates
- Cholecalciferol (D3) and D-Aspartic Acid are great choices for testosterone supplements
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||4000 IU|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||2 mg|
|Vitamin B9 (as Folate)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg|
|LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Vasodilatory Oxygen Sparing Matrix – (D-Aspartic Acid (3,120 Mg), Nitratine (Std. For 73% Nitrates), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)(4,000 IU)||3600.1 mg|
(above ingredients are for D-Pol tabs, not the powder which has additional flavors & fillers, etc. I recommend the tablets. Do I really need a custard creme flavor sensation when taking my test supplement? Nahhh.)
Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D is on my list of the best natural testosterone boosters that actually work. In its preferred vitamin D3 form that weighs in at 4000 IU in D-Pol, you can be sure that this will give your body the testosterone support it’s looking for, especially if you don’t get enough sun.
Vitamin B6 – I’d like to see more than 2 mg of this T-boosting supplement, which is better in its P-5-P form, but its inclusion here is a good thing for those looking to increase the amount of circulatory testosterone.
D-Aspartic Acid – This might be the best testosterone boosting ingredient out there. D-Pol does a great job of including 3,120 mg of it in its “Matrix,” but it would be even better if it were included in D-AA-CC form, which is believed to be a little more powerful. Nevertheless, this will definitely give you that T-boost you need to get the best gains.
Nitratine – Nitrates provide your body with increased circulation to muscles, decreased oxygen demand during exercise, and elevated levels of ATP. Here is where D-Pol starts really delivering on its claims of a combination testosterone and nitric oxide supplement, giving bodybuilders the exact kind of test formula they are looking for.
Vitamin B9 + B12 – these are good for synthesis and upkeep of cells, as well as promoting overall vitality, but they are not really for testosterone. Maybe they play nicely with the nitric T and serve some kind of bigger function for the nitric oxide benefits of this formula.
Sodium – This element is used to speed up the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to muscles, as well as to assist with hydration during intense exercise.
Take 3 tablets with a mixed food meal one hour before exercise. To promote Vitamin D absorption, take with a multivitamin or multimineral. Do not take right before bedtime, which is when the body’s release of natural growth hormone peaks. Assess your tolerance to the dose before taking the 3 tablets per day as this can come with undesirable side effects.
D-Pol Label Warning
I am not too worried about side effects with this formula, except for that exhilarating feeling of boosted muscle circulation and BIG PUMPS. Now those are side effects to live with. But anyway, here’s the warning from D-Pol, just in case:
Purus Labs D-Pol enjoys two advantages in that it is both simple and potent. The more punch you can pack into less volume, the better. D-Pol does just that.
For starters, D-Pol combines D-AA and Vitamin D3, two of the most powerful T-boosters on the market, that work together for synergistically enhanced potency.
Furthermore, there’s the sodium nitrate. I know it catches flack from dieticians, but in this stack it helps D-AA pack its punch by stimulating the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to muscles.
I do have to harp a bit on a couple of things, though. Firstly, the B-Vitamin complex is pretty weak. In order to get the best out of those vitamins, you need a higher amount and better forms than what Purus Labs fortifies D-Pol with. Secondly, without Zinc and Boron, this really falls short of ranking among the best testosterone supplements.
Despite this, Purus has really managed to serve up a supplement that’ll give bodybuilders everything they need to achieve that targeted bulk level. It will of course help those in need of a little energy, sex drive, and T-boost, but the formulation, specifically with its inclusion of “The Matrix,” is clearly targeted to give bodybuilders more oxygen during those high-intensity lifting sessions.
Also it is worth noting that D-Pol has taken another step in enhancing their formula by including Carbopol, a trademarked ingredient that extends the delivery of D-Pol’s nutrition over time.
It’s not infinite strings of code that will help you transcend allegedly simulated reality, but it does promise performance-enhancement in the gym in four ways by:
- increasing LH (luteinizing hormone) by 33%;
- increasing Free T by 42%;
- increasing ATP by 23%; and
- increasing the oxidative phosphorylation ratio, O/P in layman’s terms, by 19%
Purus clearly formulated this with your “gymlightenment” in mind. So, if you’re a bodybuilder, or athletic across the board, D-Pol may be that hidden muscle-building treasure you’ve been hunting, but if you’re less focused on beefing up and are instead looking for just a T-boost alone, some of the other highly rated T-boosters out there might be a better buy.
- Nitric Oxide – unique advantage of D-Pol, I haven’t seen other nitric-oxide-targeted test formulas
- Science based – With ingredients backed by solid research, D-Pol isn’t just jerking you around
- T+ATP – D-Pol’s T, LH, & ATP Matrix gives you the testosterone and energy you need for prime muscle-building mode
- Transparency – What first looks like a prop blend turns out to reveal all quantities of ingredients
- Responsible – The very detailed directions are necessary…this is some potent stuff
- Affordable – you can buy 30 servings for $44.9, a pretty good deal
- Reputation – I read some strongly positive reviews on D-Pol online that look legit
- Delivery – you can buy D-Pol either as tablets or a tasty custard creme flavored powder
- Weak Vitamins – All the Vitamins except Vitamin D3 could use a potency boost
- Narrow focus – Bodybuilders alone will get the most out of this… it is not for the masses. Sorry, non-gym rat users.
- Limited – D Pol chooses good ingredients, but misses a lot of the best testosterone boosters
Does D-Pol Work?
Purus Labs D Pol will probably dish out some noticeable benefits for testosterone, energy, and sex drive, but where it really stands out among the rest is its potential to deliver top-notch muscle gains for bodybuilders through its formulation that centers in on muscle-building and performance results.
The Bottom Line
It’s pretty clear that D-Pol does the most for those looking to get the most out of their workout. Yes, it does have DAA and Vitamin D3, two very potent T-boosters, in relatively high doses. But this testosterone supplement is not laser-targeted – instead it combines testosterone with nitric oxide, making it a sort of workout testosterone product hybrid that is designed for the needs of bodybuilders and serious athletes. Even for the gym crowd, though, I prefer this testosterone booster stack for the anabolic gains bodybuilders are looking for. If you’re purely looking for a big testosterone boost only check out this stack instead.