Quick Take: Nowadays, all I see are teenagers presenting themselves in this thing called “swag”. I never truly understood this but the kids who seem to be “swaggy” are douchebags who disrespect their mothers, call their girlfriends bitches, wear a stupid cap sideways, and have their jeans hanging so low they literally show half their asses. What ever happened to suits and ties? They say chivalry is dead and it very well might be. Thankfully, there’s a silver lining in Cavalier – a T-booster “made by gentlemen for gentlemen” that sports high quality ingredients in a simple 3-ingredient formula. The dosage might be too gentle, though. Let’s find out more in this review.
- Cavalier is a Gentlemen’s Product. Literally. The company that makes Cavalier is “Gentlemen’s Product”.
- Available to buy both online and in retail stores including Amazon and GNC
- Cavalier’s daily testosterone support is advertised to be a “daily testosterone blend with key ingredients to help boost natural testosterone production, promote lean muscle, and increase in sexual function, performance, and endurance.”
- KSM-66 – Top quality, branded Ashwagandha
- LJ100® – A branded form of Eurycoma longifolia
- Simple 3-ingredient approach to T-boosting but may have too low dosages
|Cavalier Testosterone Support Blend||430 mg|
|KSM-66 Ashwagandha® (Withania somnifera) root extract, Agaricus bisporus fruit extract, LJ100® Eurycoma longifolia root extract (40% Gluco Saponins 22% Eurypeptides)|
KSM-66 Ashwagandha® – Award winning and may actually be the best brand of ashwagandha. This study states that KSM-66 boosts testosterone by 17% after 90 days. Bear in mind though that it was administered at 675 mg/day.
Agaricus bisporus – Has unsaturated fatty acids that may serve as aromatase inhibitors that stop testosterone from converting into estrogen. Theoretically, it helps support healthy T levels particularly in more mature men.
LJ100® Eurycoma longifolia – A branded form of the Malaysian ginseng Tongkat Ali that decreases the activity of SHBG which raises levels of “free” T, and promoting DHEA which initiates testosterone synthesis.
Those three above are the actual ingredients that make up the formula but there are “other ingredients” that don’t necessarily have anything to do with T-boosts or health for that matter. They’re here for packaging purposes. Colorants, so to speak. If you really wanted to know what those are, then here you go:
- Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1 and FD&C Yellow #6),
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
I had a hard time finding this. Their official website looks real slick and well put together but they lack a whole lot of information.
Cavalier’s daily testosterone support looks to be taking the T-boosting path with least resistance, sporting a simple minimalistic 3-ingredient formula.
Gentlemen are men who hold high standards for themselves and for others. Cavalier, being a supplement stack “made by gentlemen for gentlemen”, certainly lives up to its claim in their choice of ingredients. First on the list, they have an award winning brand of Ashwagandha in KSM-66 that may very well be the best form of this herb on the planet. Ashwagandha is a proven natural test booster and personally, one of my very own favorites.
Next on the list, we have Agaricus bisporus which helps regulate healthy hormonal levels by acting as an aromatase inhibitor. So, as of right now, we have a proven T-booster in Ashwagandha and a mushroom that lowers estrogen in Agaricus bisporus. Quality pairing so far.
Lastly, we have a branded form of Eurycoma longifolia a.k.a Long Jack in LJ100®. This serves to increase levels of “free” testosterone by blocking the activities of SHBG and initiating T-synthesis with the steroid hormone DHEA. Yet another high quality, smart choice of ingredient added to the Cavalier formula.
So far, all the 3 ingredients they used are high quality supplements but we haven’t tackled the dosage yet. As a whole, the sum of their dosages are at 430 mg but there’s no way of knowing what those individual ingredients’ dosages are because they’re in a prop blend. Nonetheless, 430 mg is a bit too low even for a 3 ingredient formula. That being said, I don’t expect it to give a whole lot of T-boosts.
Does it Work?
Considering the quality they put in their ingredients, I’d say yes but I wouldn’t recommend this to men looking for massive testosterone and muscle gains to use in competitive bodybuilding. The dosage is just way too low even with top quality ingredients to make any kind of huge T-boosts. As a whole, I’d say this is for the more mature gentleman looking to turn up the night time action with their lady and enhance their masculinity with a little bit of testosterone. However, if you’re the young squire looking to be THE alpha male, you need to check this out.
- All natural – There’s not a lot of things better than knowing that your T-boosting stack is made from legal earth-grown herbs.
- Gentleman standards – The ingredients used here are as high quality as a gentleman holding himself to high standards.
- No side effects – That’s awesome but this could be because the formula itself is dosed as low as a douchebag’s pants.
- Reputation – Generally, the customer reviews that I’ve seen are pretty good. Mostly though, the users get enhanced libido with mild T-boosts when double dosing.
- PROP BLEND – I despise prop blends. You want to know what a potent T-booster without a single prop blend looks like? Check this out.
- Low Dosage – Even with just 3 ingredients, 430 mg seems too low.
- “Other Ingredients” – This part literally has more ingredients than the main T-boosting formula.
The Bottom Line
Cavalier by Gentlemen’s Products is a product for gentle men. No pun intended there. That’s the entire review in one phrase. With a simple 3-ingredient approach, Cavalier isn’t really what I’d call a strong T-booster for men who aggressively want to raise their testosterone levels. However, that’s no knock on Cavalier. Their choice of ingredients convey a certain kind of luxury and quality that are wanted by a rare breed of gentlemen.