Quick Take: BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster has a short formula but makes good use of it with heavy dosages and high quality formulas. The herbs and minerals you’ll find here are all staples of the testosterone boosting world, too. For some reason though, the test boosting potential here is just average. How, you ask? Read the review and find out.
- “Testrone” is not a typo. That’s the actual name of the supplement and it’s manufactured by BRI Nutrition
- As the label proudly presents, Testrone is designed by BRI Nutrition for extra strength
- BRI Nutrition claims to “use only the very best ingredients” and looking at the formula, they’re not lying. Most of the ingredients in the Testrone formula are given in top quality.
- Speaking form, there’s one here that’s a wee bit questionable: Magnesium Sulfate Anhydrous. More on this later.
- Their dosages are heavy, too. Maybe even too heavy. Again, more on this later.
- Available to buy on the BRI Nutrition website and other online retailers. Amazon has it for half the price but I couldn’t find it on GNC.
BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster Ingredients
|Zinc Citrate 30%||200 mg|
|Tongat Ali 100:1||400 mg|
|Tribulus 45%||400 mg|
|Magnesium Sulfate Anhydrous||200 mg|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||100 mg|
|Boron Chelate 5%||100 mg|
BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Zinc – To me personally, Zinc is one of the best minerals for male health because it serves as a raw material in the synthesis of testosterone. Not only that, it also manages the release of testosterone as well as maintains its levels after a workout.
Tongat Ali – Traditionally used as a libido enhancer, this herb also has testosterone and bodybuilding benefits by balancing testosterone and stress. As shown in this study, Tongkat Ali can increase testosterone by as much as 37% while also decreasing the stress hormone cortisol by 16%.
Tribulus – Seen in almost every single testosterone boosting stack, Tribulus Terrestris isn’t really a testosterone booster but being standardized to 45%, the saponins in this herb is a a really potent libido booster.
Magnesium – Magnesium is a pretty good natural testosterone booster, too. According to this research, Magnesium supplementation increased both “free” and total testosterone but it also says that “the increases are higher in those who exercise than in sedentary individuals”.
Diindolylmethane – Derived from cruciferous vegetables, Diindolylmethane or DIM for short, is part of a class of supplements called aromatase inhibitors. What these supplements do is stop testosterone from converting to estrogen, leading to more test and lower E. DIM in particular though, lacks strong research so I personally wouldn’t rely on this too much.
Boron – In my personal opinion, Boron is right up there with Zinc as one of the best natural testosterone boosting minerals. It boosts androgens (testosterone and DHT) while also decreasing estriadol and SHBG.
The benefits of Boron don’t stop there. Boron also boosts other natural testosterone boosters. As displayed by this animal research, Boron also shows “potentially favourable effects of increasing the concentrations of vitamin D“. Vitamin D may not be found in BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster but it still is an essential vitamin for healthy testosterone levels.
Furthermore, another research states that “Boron supplementation markedly reduced the urinary excretion of calcium and magnesium“. As I’ve already said earlier, Magnesium is a natural testosterone booster too and having less of it excreted through urine means you get more of it in your body. Wonderful.
BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster Directions
You know what? This actually confused me for a second. On their label, BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster is suggested to be taken at one serving (2 capsules) 30 minutes prior to working out. Sounds pretty simple right? Here’s the confusing part.
You see those phrases I highlighted on the picture? Yeah, they don’t match what’s written on the label. First of all, the label says that 2 capsules make a single serving and the FAQ page says 3. Also, the original instructions say to take the caps before workout and not before bed. I don’t know about you but to me personally, inconsistencies are a red flag and a few points deduction to my overall rating.
Honestly, I suggest you follow what’s on the label. The guy writing these FAQ’s must be drunk or something. The instructions on the label also make more sense to me since the bottle only has 60 capsules, so taking 2 a day gives you a reasonable 30 day supply.
Let me start this Analysis with Zinc. As I said, Zinc is one of the best minerals for testosterone and this Citrate form is looking extra sexy too. However, let me warn you about a thing called Zinc toxicity and it happens when you take too much zinc for long periods of time.
At 60 mg (30% of 200 mg), this definitely is higher than my preference but it’s probably not too high to be that alarming. In any case, monitor your Zinc intake and make sure not to take any more than this.
That said, the a lot of the ingredients in the BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster formula follows suit. All of the ingredients here are heavily dosed and some even have top quality forms including Boron, Tribulus, and Tongkat Ali.
Combining those three ingredients, BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster has itself potent ingredients for male health that boosts testosterone and libido while also regulating estrogen, cortisol, and SHBG. Adding in DIM to the mix adds more estrogen regulation to the stack which is awesome for both male health and bodybuilding in particular.
The only ingredient I haven’t discussed yet is Magnesium. This mineral is certainly a cool ingredient for testosterone but being given as Magnesium Sulfate Anhydrous has me a scratching my head a bit. This form is usually used as a laxative so don’t be surprised if you literally get shitty side effects every now and then.
Does it Work?
With these ingredients, forms, and dosages? Yeah, I’m pretty sure it does. However, my analysis tells me that the potential testosterone boosts from BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster is average at best. Nonetheless, it does look pretty well-rounded. Allow me to explain how I think it works.
Zinc gives this stack a solid base for man-enhancing while Boron and Tongkat Ali (and magnesium, maybe?) do their testosterone boosting magic. With boosted testosterone, DIM and Boron then reduce estrogen and SHBG which leads to more “free” testosterone that your body can work with.
Now that you have more “free” testosterone to fuel your body, Tribulus then helps increase the sensitivity of androgen receptors which then gives rise to the manly benefits of testosterone such as sex drive and muscle (given that you take this supplement in conjunction with a proper exercise routine).
- No prop blend – BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster says on their website they’re not like “those guys” who “stuff a bunch of stuff into a capsule” and “slap a ‘proprietary blend’ tag onto it”. And you know what? They delivered.
- Dosages – Heavy dosages across the board.
- Quality – Citrate is the most bioavailable form of Zinc, Tongkat Ali 100:1 and Tribulus at 45% are really potent herbs at what they do, and chelated Boron is highly absorbable. Thanks, BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster!
- Ingredients – The ingredients here are just some of the natural testosterone boosting products that you don’t want your stack to be without.
- Guarantee – What I mean by this is that they offer a 90-day, 100% money-back guarantee which is awesome if you just want to try it out.
- Side effects – Zinc is potentially dangerous if you take too much but I’ve yet to read any customer reviews reporting Zinc toxicity. What I did see though, is contradicting complaints of either having too much energy or feeling tired. I personally find this weird.
- Zinc and Magnesium – These are generally good minerals for testosterone but again, the Zinc dosage is risky and Magnesium as Sulfate Anhydrous is just… weird.
- Inconsistent – I’m referring to the instructions on the label and the ones at their FAQ. Make up your mind, will ya?
The Bottom Line
As a whole, the ingredients found in BRI Nutrition Testrone Booster are good but nothing extraordinary. Still, it’s a pretty decent product that might be best utilized by active young males who still aren’t in need of powerful testosterone boosting. Older men looking to turn back the clock, I suggest you guys check out something far more powerful.