Quick Take: When a testosterone booster names itself “Boost Elite”, you damn well expect elite level test boosts. In this review, I’ll show you how this stack won’t give you the powerful boosts in testosterone that its name suggests but through high quality herbs, Boost Elite will get you all fired up for some sex and weight lifting.
- A product of Zhou Nutrition, Boost Elite is advertised to be a “premium test booster” and an “Amazon best seller”
- “Trust us, you’ll feel it.” That’s one of Boost Elite’s marketing lines and truthfully, the ingredients here will make you feel as if you have boosted testosterone
- Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed, and Fenugreek are this supplement’s main ingredients. SPOILER ALERT! Only one of them is a testosterone booster.
- Aside from the 3 main ingredients, Boost Elite has other potent herbs such as Tongkat Ali
- Also has a highly potent mineral in Zinc Citrate dosed at a mighty 40 mg
- Available to buy online and in retail stores which of course, includes Amazon. I couldn’t find it on GNC though.
Boost Elite Ingredients
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||40 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris (45% Saponins)(Fruit)||500 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed (10% Icariins)||400 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed Extract (60% Saponins)||300 mg|
|Maca Root Powder||250 mg|
|Panax Ginseng Root Extract||150 mg|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||100 mg|
|Tongkat Ali Extract 100:1||50 mg|
|Yohimbe Bark Extract||1.5 mg|
Boost Elite’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Zinc – Given here at its best form and at a heavy dose, Zinc Citrate acts as raw material required for testosterone synthesis and it also manages its release. Zinc also helps maintain testosterone levels after exercise where it typically declines.
Tribulus Terrestris – Popular but not really a testosterone booster. Tribulus Terrestris might help boost testosterone in the older population suffering from low test but what it’ll most likely do is potently enhance libido, especially being standardized to 45% saponins and dosed at a whopping 500 mg.
Horny Goat Weed – As the name suggests, Horny Goat Weed is mainly good for sex. Still not a testosterone booster though but this 10% Icariin form and 400 mg dose is on point.
Fenugreek – This herb has benefits to both athletic and bedroom performance. As a testosterone booster, it boosts “free” by inhibiting aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase enzyme. This in turn, lowers levels of estrogen and DHT.
Maca – Here’s more of those libido boosters that don’t necessarily influence testosterone.
Panax Ginseng – Even though it’s hailed as the best ginseng for male health, Panax Ginseng provides just a little bit of support for testosterone. It does influence other aspects of male health, however, such as helping the body adapt to stress, decreasing prolactin, and enhancing stamina and libido.
Diindolylmethane – Or just DIM for simplification purposes. DIM is a compound found in cruciferous vegetables that’s believed to regulate estrogen via aromatase inhibition.
Tongkat Ali – Otherwise known as Longjack, Tongkat Ali does more than just make your Jack a little longer. As research says, this legendary herb is capable of boosting testosterone by 37% while also decreasing cortisol by 16% – a combo of benefits fit for serious bodybuilding. Also, this 100:1 form is looking extra sexy.
Yohimbe – This has libido boosting and fat burning properties but at a meager 1.5 mg, this sh*t does nothing. Personally though, I think it’s sort of a good thing that it’s dosed extremely low.
Boost Elite Directions
Each serving consists of 3 capsules and as Boost Elite suggests, you have the option to take 1-2 servings per day with breakfast and/or lunch. If you decide to take 2 servings, you’ll have to wait 5-8 hours in between doses.
NOTE: Each bottle only contains 90 capsules so taking 2 servings per day would only give you a 15 day supply. If taken just at 1 serving per day though, you’d have a complete month’s worth of Boost Elite.
The way I see it, Boost Elite packs a mean punch of potent, natural herbs. High potency, however, doesn’t necessarily mean a powerful boost in testosterone. In the case of Boost Elite, the elite boosts I see are in terms of libido.
You see, Boost Elite markets Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed, and Fenugreek as its main ingredients and no doubt these herbs are looking pretty damn good in terms of dosage, quality, and potential to influence male health. Among these three though, Fenugreek is the only herb that has the ability to boost “free” testosterone. The other two? Well, they should give you a ton of high octane sex. Ditto for Maca.
The other testosterone boosters in the Boost Elite formula are Zinc, DIM, Tongkat Ali, and maybe even a little bit of Panax Ginseng. Given that you have some kind of Zinc deficiency because maybe you’re not getting enough from your diet or you’re an athlete who sweats a lot, this heavily dosed and potent form of Zinc Citrate should help boost your testosterone.
DIM on the other hand, regulates estrogen levels which helps boost “free” testosterone for use in either sex or muscle gains. Tongkat Ali and Panax Ginseng work in similar ways where they’re both great for libido and can help the body adapt to stress while also possibly boosting testosterone. Tongkat Ali in particular, is also supplied in top shelf form but the dosage is a bit too low for my liking. Still, I think it should help to minimal degree.
Does it Work?
All in all, I see a stack that’s one of the better herb-heavy formulas that I’ve seen. With forms like this, Boost Elite earns the “elite” part of its name.
In terms of the “boost”, Boost Elite has a decent amount test boosts to offer but honestly, decent seems to be its ceiling. Boost Elite does have other benefits of regulating estrogen, DHT and cortisol though. Paired with the boosts in “free” testosterone from Fenugreek and DIM, Boost Elite’s formula could translate to enhancements to athletic performance and bodybuilding.
What it does boost in an elite manner though, is libido. It’s a given that with boosts in testosterone comes boosts in sex drive but Boost Elite has herbs that individually and collectively amplify the urge for flesh-to-flesh penetration (if you know what I mean).
- NO PROP BLENDS – You don’t know how much I loathe writing reviews for supplements that have prop blends. Thank you, Boost Elite!
- All natural – Nothing synthetic, everything organic. Boost Elite makes the best out of the gifts of Mother Nature.
- Elite forms – Like I said, Boost Elite is one of the better herb-heavy products I’ve seen in a while and this is thanks to smart formulation and high quality herbs.
- Dosage – Not all but quite a number of ingredients are dosed like tanks.
- Safe – I haven’t read any reports of major side effects from the customer reviews I’ve read. With the quality of these ingredients though, I wouldn’t expect there to be any. However, if you do decide to take 2 servings per day, I suggest you keep track of your Zinc intake as too much over long periods of time can lead to prostate issues.
- Elite Boosts – Maybe not in terms of testosterone but the libido and physical performance gains are looking legit.
- Yohimbe – A fat-burning stimulant that’s wrapped in risky side effects. I’m actually happy it’s not dosed high enough to make a difference.
- Priorities – Sex is good but when you call yourself a testosterone booster and prioritize sex over actual boosts in testosterone, I say that’s not necessarily a good thing.
Another bad thing I noticed about Boost Elite is one part about its marketing. Check out the screen shot of Boost Elite’s web page below.
See the highlighted phrase where Boost Elite claims to have zero fillers? That’s a lie. Each capsule contains Magnesium Stearate and Rice Flour, and guess what? Yeah. Fillers. It’s probably not that big a deal though. I’m just pointing it out.
The Bottom Line
Boost Elite is an average testosterone booster that’s above average when it comes to ingredient quality, sex, and performance enhancements. For older men looking for powerful testosterone boosters, you might want to check another supplement out. For young men looking for a supplement to help them not only with the gym but also with the ladies, I say Boost Elite should be one of the stronger options.