Quick Take: Let’s face it. At some point in our lives, all of us wanted to become porn stars. I mean, who wouldn’t want to bang hot chicks and get paid to do it, right? Unfortunately though, not all of us are built for adult films. That said, let me introduce you to BioXgenic Power Finish. With this, you still probably won’t be an adult film star but it’ll help you perform like one. How, you ask? Read the review and find out.
- A product of BioXgenic, Power Finish is advertised to be “The X Factor to a Stronger Orgasm”
- BioXgenic also says that Power Finish is used a lot in adult films. Interesting. I don’t know how true that is though but I do see the likelihood.
- It’s not so much a testosterone booster but it uses a few ingredients that help support healthy levels of test
- The proprietary blend consists of 7 ingredients that all help improve sexual health and performance
- May also provide mild anabolic support in the form of cortisol and estrogen regulation
- Shipping and prices may vary but it’s available to buy online and in retail stores including GNC, Walgreens, and Evitamins. Surprisingly, I couldn’t find it on Amazon.
BioXgenic Power Finish Ingredients
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||30 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||30 mg|
|PROPRIETARY BLEND||1210 mg|
|L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCL)||*|
|Horny Goat Weed Extract (Epimedium Sagittatum) (aerial parts)||*|
|Tribulus Terrestris (fruit extract)||*|
|Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali) (root extract)||*|
|Flower Pollen Extract||*|
|Pine Bark Extract||*|
BioXgenic Power Finish’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin B6 – There’s a rat research that shows lower levels of Vitamin B6 correlating to lower levels of testosterone so it may be essential to healthy levels of test. Sadly, pyridoxine HCl isn’t B6’s best form (P-5-p is) but this heavy 30 mg dosage more than makes up for it.
Zinc – As a raw material used in test synthesis, no zinc literally means no T. Similar to B6’s case though, Oxide isn’t its most absorbable form but 30 mg is quite hefty.
- Maca – This has plenty of manly benefits which include improvements in sperm, libido, stamina and prostate health. It’s not a testosterone booster though.
- L-Arginine – By boosting nitric oxide, L-Arginine also helps with blood flow which is why it’s such a popular PWO supplement. Moreover, the improved circulation can also make for hard erections
- Horny Goat Weed – As the name suggests, it’s here to get you (and goats) horny. Unfortunately, this boost in libido doesn’t seem to come with boosted testosterone.
- Tribulus Terrestris – As research suggests, this herb can help with erections, premature ejaculation, orgasms, and libido but for testosterone, the study deemed the results “statistically insignificant”.
- Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali) – Traditionally used for boosting libido, TA is also capable of boosting semen and several sperm parameters. Furthermore, another research shows it may be capable of balancing testosterone and cortisol.
This next ingredient, Flower Pollen, has been called a “super food” by numerous accounts. In the case of Bio Xgenic Power Finish though, perhaps its benefits on prostate health is what’s most important. According to a research, “the anti-inflammatory effect of pollen extract is approximately 10 times higher than that of aspirin” and it is also “able to inhibit 5a-reductase activity” without any significant side effects.
Simply said, Flower Pollen has a very high potential to improve prostate health by limiting inflammation and inhibiting testosterone’s conversion to DHT. However, in terms of its effects on our hormones, the same research did say that it required long-term treatment. Nonetheless, it does hold significant promise and excellent safety.
- Pine Bark – Contains a compound called abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (aka Dehydroabietic Acid) which is making waves in bodybuilding despite being a fairly new supplement. Research quite there yet but it does hold anti-estrogen promise.
BioXgenic Power Finish Directions
Each serving of BioXgenic Power Finish consists of 2 capsules and as instructed, men are to simply take 2 capsules (1 serving) daily.
Unlike another BioXgenic product, High Test, BioXgenic Power Finish isn’t primarily designed to be a testosterone booster despite consisting of a few T-boosting herbs. Word for word, it’s meant to help you “achieve an intense, long-lasting, and stronger orgasm”. That said, I do think it’s impressive despite not boosting a whole lot of test.
To start, let’s skip right to the BioXgenic Power Finish prop blend. No one but the manufacturers really knows the specific dosages of their ingredients. However, with a total dosage of 1210 mg divided among 7 ingredients, the average individual dose should be somewhere around 172-173 mg. That’s not the best but considering the potent extracts used here, that’s not too bad either.
In terms of benefits, I primarily see a whole lot of sex enhancement. Specifically, some of the most effective natural libido supplements such as Maca, Tribulus, Horny Goat Weed, and Tongkat Ali are being used here. Factoring in the rest of the ingredients in the BioXgenic Power Finish prop blend, this product should also support hard erections, sperm, performance and prostate health.
Now, when it comes to testosterone, there really isn’t much to talk about. It has Zinc and Vitamin B6 at heavy dosages so they should still be able to promote healthy levels of test despite not being in their best forms. Moreover, Tongkat Ali and Flower Pollen may also help reduce levels of cortisol and estrogen which makes BioXgenic Power Finish potentially capable of mild benefits to anabolic muscle growth.
Does it Work?
Compared to some of the best testosterone boosters currently out on the market, I honestly don’t see BioXgenic Power Finish boosting monstrous amounts of testosterone. It may help support healthy levels of test, sure, but not anything impressive.
You know what’s impressive though? BioXgenic Power Finish’s benefits on your sex life. It boosts libido so you get to bang more often, it strengthens your erections to help you last longer, and it improves your sperm and semen so you get better orgasms. Plus, it’s free of any major side effects and is healthy for the prostate. All in all, this might work best for the older men who actually need these benefits.
Better Sex – You’re a freak in bed. Okay, I get it, but with BioXgenic Power Finish, you CAN do even better.
- Potent herbs – Excluding Maca, the rest of the herbs here are given in potent extracts
- Safe – All the natural ingredients here are considered safe and they don’t have any negative interaction with each other too.
- Proprietary blend – I hate not being able to see specific dosages.
- Reviews – … or lack thereof. BioXgenic supplements are sold on multiple websites but there really isn’t much customer reviews
- Weak T-boosts – Because that’s not what it was designed to be.
The Bottom Line
BioXgenic Power finish isn’t designed to be one of the best testosterone boosting products. It’s meant to help (older) men get their groove back in the bedroom and based on that, it’s pretty darn good. With a more intense sex drive, a sturdier penis, a healthier prostate, and better/more sperm, don’t be surprised if you find yourself and your wife (or mistress?) screaming in pure pleasure.