Quick Take: BioXgenic brands themselves as a company that provides “daily supplements for sexual health”. As such, you can already expect both High Test and Power Finish to have been ultimately designed beneficial for sex. Despite having the same end goal though, the formulas of both these products are actually quite different and therefore take different paths to achieve their objective. So, which one’s the better supplement? Let’s get this versus review started and find out.
BioXgenic High Test Features
- BioXgenic has a thing for X factors and according to them, High Test is “the X Factor you’re looking for to promote lean mass and muscle, give you more energy, and power up your libido.”
- With its four-factor approach on boosting testosterone and sexual vigor, it’s pretty well rounded
- Speaking of 4 factors, the formula also has 4 prop blends that corresponds to these specific factors
- Has a bunch of amino acids that may stimulate boosts in growth hormone
- Offers prostate protection for older men with excess DHT
- Click here to read my full review on BioXgenic High Test
BioXgenic Power Finish Features
- Advertised to be “the X Factor you’re looking for to achieve an intense, long-lasting, and stronger orgasm.”
- The formula is structure is basically Zinc and Vitamin B6 along with a single prop blend of 7 other ingredients
- Contains some of the notable natural libido boosters such as Maca, Horny Goat Weed and Tribulus Terrestris
- Tongkat Ali is perhaps the most reliable herb for testosterone on the BioXgenic Power Finish formula
- May provide mild support for bodybuilding via estrogen and DHT reduction
- Click here to read my full review on BioXgenic Power Finish
BioXgenic High Test VS. BioXgenic Power Finish: My Analysis
Coming from a brand like BioXgenic, both High Test and Power Finish are fundamentally formulated to help grow or rekindle a man’s sexual flame and as you and I both know, great sex is an art with finer details that go beyond just hardcore hip thrusting. That said, both these supplements aim to make sex a better experience but each of them tackle different aspects.
BioXgenic High Test uses a 4-factored approach to bolster male health
Corresponding to each of the factors, BioXgenic High Test has 4 prop blends that all specialize in different areas. Namely:
- Hormone Releasing X Complex – For growth hormone
- Testosterone Boosting X Complex – For testosterone
- Natural Factors X Complex – For libido
- Prostate Safety X Complex – For prostate health
Along with 30 mg of Zinc Oxide, these 4 proprietary blends form the entire BioXgenic High Test formula. However, the individual benefits of the ingredients inside those blends spill over to the other blends which I think makes the entirety better.
For instance, the Testosterone Boosting X Complex has Fenugreek that, aside from boosting “free” testosterone, also has benefits on growth hormone and libido which goes well with the Hormone Releasing X Complex and the Natural Factors X complex. The Prostate Safety Complex also has DHT blockers that, aside from promoting prostate health, also adds more bioavailable test to complement Zinc and Fenugreek.
Bioxgenic Power Finish is hyper-focused on better orgasms
On this product’s prop blend are some of today’s better natural libido boosters such as Maca, Horny Goat Weed, Tribulus Terrestris, and Tongkat Ali. With just these 4, I could already tell that BioXgenic has its eyes set on boosting a great deal of libido. Aside from elevating sex drive however, these herbs also help with other factors involved in intercourse which include erections, ejaculations and sperm.
In terms of boosting testosterone, BioXgenic Power Finish has Zinc, Vitamin B6, and Tongkat Ali to rely on. Furthermore, Tongkat Ali also has anti-cortisol properties and along with Pine Bark’s potential inhibition on estrogen, BioXgenic Power Finish may also offer mild support on growing muscles.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Between the two, I think BioXgenic High Test is the better supplement overall because of its 4-factored and well-rounded approach. Not only does it hit multiple aspects of male health, it does so effectively. You want bigger muscles? Here’s some growth hormone. More testosterone? It has that too. Want to feel hot and horny? BioXgenic High Test has your back, bro. To top it all off, BioXgenic High Test also has DHT blockers to help refurbish your prostate. Wonderful!
On the other hand, BioXgenic Power Finish isn’t so bad either. Unlike High Test that takes a more well-rounded road, Power Finish follows a straight line to the end zone. Although it’s not much of a testosterone booster, I think it’s a better supplement for libido, sperm, and erections. That said, if you decide to buy Power Finish, don’t buy it for the test boosts. Buy it for straight up sex and intense orgasms.