Quick Take: I’ve seen supplements throw a whole bunch of useless ingredients into their prop blend and still have the gall to call themselves testosterone boosters. Believe me, there’s a number of them out there. In this review, I want you to rest assured that Biotivia BioForge isn’t one of them. With an elite handful of ingredients, this supplement boosts testosterone like very few others. Get into more detail and read further below.
- A product of Biotivia™ Fitness, BioForge is marketed on its label as simply being a “testosterone booster”. No fuss. No drama. I like it.
- Continuing its simplistic theme, the entire Bio Forge formula consists only of 6 proven ingredients.
- BioForge maximizes the potential of all 6 ingredients by supplying them in top-shelf qualities
- Uses a spread-apart dosing strategy that ensures your testosterone stays boosted throughout the day
- Ingredient bioavailability is boosted with Piper Nigrum extract standardized to 95% Piperine
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon (free shipping on eligible orders) and Walgreens. GNC has no Biotivia products whatsoever.
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2,000 IU|
|Zinc (as zinc picolinate)||5 mg|
|EuryGold (Eurycoma Longifolia Extract)||300 mg|
|Primavie (Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex)||200 mg|
|Sensoril (Ashwagandha Extract)||150 mg|
|Piper nigrum extract (95% Piperine)||5 mg|
BioForge’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D3 – Regardless if it was forged from the sun or from a capsule, Vitamin D3 is good for testosterone. As evidenced by this research, higher levels of Vitamin D correlate to healthy levels of testosterone.
Zinc – This mineral is not only helpful for nutrition in general, but it’s also one of the best natural testosterone boosters out there because it’s directly involved in testosterone synthesis and release, especially at this highly absorbed picolinate form.
EuryGold – A branded form of Eurycoma Longifolia or Tongkat Ali – an herb that studies have shown to increase levels of “free” testosterone by decreasing SHBG. In addition to that, Tongkat Ali can also be an excellent stress-relief supplement because it lowers cortisol
The next ingredient on Biotivia BioForge is Shilajit. It’s an herbomineral that does quite a bit of good for male wellness including increased testosterone, improving sperm quality, and elevating your stamina. Making it even better is how BioForge has it in Natreon’s patented version called PrimaVie.
Aside from those though, what I find so interesting about Shilajit is that it’s kind of a freak hybrid between plant and rock. When decomposed plants are tightly pressed between layers upon layers of rocks, the millions of years of pressure give birth to what we now call Shilajit. What an adventure, huh? To learn more about it, click here.
Sensoril – More branded stuff from BioForge. This time, it’s branded Ashwagandha which is an adaptogenic herb that does wonders for men’s health. By fighting back the side effects of stress, it can also support the status of testosterone, sperm, and physical performance.
Piper nigrum (95% Piperine) – Not a testosterone booster but this black pepper extract has been known to improve nutrient absorption.
As instructed by Biotivia, only adults are supposed to take BioForge (or any testosterone supplement for that matter). Take one capsule prior to meals for a total of 3 capsules per day.
To maximize bodybuilding benefits, Biotivia also suggests a 90-120 day cycle.
“This thing only has 6 ingredients and they’re all under dosed? Man, what a bust.”
That’s what I thought when I first looked at the Biotivia BioForge formula. Upon further analysis though, boy was I wrong. With a simple 6-ingredient formula, BioForge managed to make itself a really good testosterone booster.
The key to their success?
There’s actually more than one. Let’s count it.
- Ingredient choices
- Ingredient quality
- A spread-apart dosing strategy
Let’s start with their dosing.
Remember that assumption I made about this product being under dosed? Throw that out the window. Each serving of BioForge consists of 1 vegan capsule and Biotiva suggests we take a total of 3 per day. This means the dosages you see here will be multiplied 3 times as well. I did the math for you and boy, this sh*t’s heavy.
This heavy dosage is made even better by the quality of the ingredients in BioForge. Literally everything here is top quality. Their ingredient choices are legit, too. In my opinion, Vitamin D3 and Zinc are two of the best natural testosterone boosters in the planet.
Of course though, Biotiva BioForge isn’t just about boosting testosterone. It’s game is also about building bigger muscles for active men. With the combined efforts of Tongkat Ali, Shilajit, and Ashwagandha, you not only get to lift heavier and longer, your body also adapts better to physical stress, allowing you to go ham on your exercises and run your fat loss or lean mass goals with ample amounts of testosterone.
Does it Work?
You know damn well it does. Typically, a short 6-ingredient formula like this wouldn’t be this good but through heavy dosages and potent ingredients, Biotivia has made BioForge into a solid bodybuilding/testosterone enhancing stack.
Of course, Biotivia BioForge isn’t perfect. With just 6 ingredients, there’s a lot more power that could have been made by adding more solid ingredients like DAA (D Aspartic Acid), Mucuna Pruriens, and Boron. For what it’s worth though, BioForge by Biotivia is still a solid test booster.
- Simple – It may have its cons but having lesser ingredients also means lesser chances of negative interactions. Which brings us to the next bullet.
- Safe – An all natural formula like BioForge, using patented ingredients shouldn’t have any problems with side effects. The customer reviews and ratings I’ve seen seem to verify this statement, too.
- Spread-apart dosing – Not only does taking 3 servings of BioForge per day guarantee solid dosages for every ingredient, it also yields testosterone boosts throughout the entire day.
- Quality – Biotivia made sure we get the most out of the BioForge formula especially since they added piperine to an already potent stack of ingredients.
- Simple – Like I said, having a short list of ingredients has its cons too.
- That’s it. You’re usually going to see at least 3 bullets here but honestly, that’s all I have. This just goes to show how well Biotivia has constructed BioForge
The Bottom Line
I had a bad first impression on BioForge but, I admit. I was wrong. It’s a powerful testosterone boosting choice for the active man working on his muscle gains. Is it THE BEST choice? Probably not but really, that’s no knock on Biotivia BioForge. It set a goal for itself and not only did it manage to succeed, it graduated with flying colors. This deserves a high rating from me.