Quick Take: Bel-Air Formula T is a supplement with a short list of ingredients. However, it also has the dosage and potency to still work, especially when it comes to rejuvenating a man’s sex life. Of course, the testosterone boosts are there as well but it doesn’t work for everyone. The question now is, will it work for you? Check out the review and find out.
- Bel-Air Nutrition Corp is the company that distributes Formula T
- Advertised on its label to support balanced levels of testosterone
- Tongkat Ali and Tribulus Terrestris are its only testosterone boosters and they only work under certain conditions. We’ll get to them later.
- From libido to erections, virtually all of Bel-Air Formula T’s ingredients improve sex
- Dosage looks solid but the ingredient quality can do a little bit more work
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon and the Longevity Premier Nutraceuticals website
Bel-Air Formula T Ingredients
|Ginseng Extract||720 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris Extract||480 mg|
|Other Ingredients||480 mg|
Bel-Air Formula T – Ingredients Review
Ginseng – This herb is currently among the most popular natural supplements in the market. It has plenty of healthy benefits including the reduction of fatigue – mentally and after exercise. Furthermore, Ginseng also helps with libido.
Tribulus Terrestris – For older men with low pre-existing levels of testosterone, Tribulus Terrestris looks like it can help. If you’re younger and brimming with T, however, it’s frankly ineffective. Regardless of age though, Tribulus Terrestris is great for sex.
L-Arginine – As a popular supplement in the bodybuilding community, this amino acid boosts nitric oxide which in turn, also boosts blood circulation. Moreover, the improved blood flow could also contribute to stiffer erections.
- Tongkat Ali – This herb has long been known for its sexually stimulating effects but as research shows, it also has testosterone boosting/cortisol reducing benefits on men and women with moderate stress.
- Asparagus – Nowadays, this vegetable is a common sight in the dishes of most people who’re on a diet. Apart from helping you lose weight, however, Asparagus also has nutrients that help you be a beast in bed.
Bel-Air Formula T Directions
Each serving of Bel-Air Formula T consists of 2 capsules. As per instructions, take 2 veggie capsules (1 serving) once or twice daily.
First off, Bel-Air Formula T has a prop blend with a total dosage of 480 mg. Since the prop blend has only 2 ingredients in Tongkat Ali and Asparagus, this actually looks quite decent. Moreover, Bel-Air Formula T also has three more adequately dosed ingredients outside of the prop blend. As such, I think this supplement is well-dosed overall.
When it comes to quality, however, I think Bel-Air Formula T has a bit more room to grow. These herbal extracts are easier to absorb compared to their plain, powdered counterparts but I would’ve preferred it if they were standardized or concentrated. Nonetheless, I think Bel-Air Formula T does a decent job on both the quality and quantity of its ingredients
Moving on, this supplement boosts testosterone through Tribulus Terrestris and Tongkat Ali. Although these herbs do work, they only work if certain conditions are met. In particular, Tribulus Terrestris boosts T in men with already deficient levels of testosterone while Tongkat Ali works on people who’re stressed.
Aside from boosting testosterone though, both Tribulus Terrestris and Tongkat Ali are great for libido. This brings us to the rest of the ingredients.
Bel-Air Formula T also has Ginseng, Arginine, and Asparagus. These aren’t testosterone boosters but they’re all promising sex supplements. Furthermore, Ginseng also helps with energy, Arginine with blood flow, and Asparagus for fat loss.
Bel-Air Formula T Benefits: Does it Work?
To be totally honest, I think the power that Bel-Air Formula T holds is nowhere near the best testosterone supplements. Nonetheless, I do think it works. After all, it has the dosage, the potency, and the scientifically backed ingredients to do so.
As a testosterone booster, I see Bel-Air Formula T working for older men only. This is because Tribulus and Tongkat Ali have set conditions (stressed and low testosterone) that this particular population meets. More than being a test booster, however, I think this product’s best asset is its ability to improve sex. As such, expect to feel hornier than usual.
Bel-Air Formula T Review Summary
- Natural – No synthetics here. I’m also not seeing any ingredients with risky side effects.
- Better Sex – From higher libido to stiffer erections, Bel-Air Formula T has you covered
- Quality and Quantity – The forms could use upgrades but overall, this stack has solid dosage and decent quality
- Proprietary – I admit, the total dosage of the prop blend looks fine but it still would’ve been better if Tongkat Ali and Asparagus’ specific dosages were disclosed
- Weak – With only Tongkat Ali and Tribulus carrying the testosterone boosting load, Bel-Air Formula T looks like a weak test booster
- Lack of reviews – On Amazon, this product only has 4 customer reviews. To be fair, these customers do look satisfied.
The Bottom Line
Bel-Air Formula T is NOT for everyone. If you buy this stack for the T boosts, you need to be stressed and/or low on testosterone for it to work. Plus, it lacks the characteristics to significantly help build muscle. Regardless of test boosting prowess and anabolic potential, however, Bel-Air Formula T does a good job turning up the heat in the bedroom.