Quick Take: Need boosts in testosterone, libido, and muscle? There’s plenty of testosterone boosters to choose from. Need those but a little short on cash? There’s ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme. Interested but short on time to do your own research? Don’t worry. This review has you covered.
- A product of ARO-Vitacost (or just Vitacost), Testosterip Extreme is a part of the brand’s Black Series line of supplements.
- Advertised to promote lean body mass and enhanced sex drive, this formula is simple yet well designed enough to do just that.
- Also on the label, ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme is meant to be an “herbal supplement” and true enough, all its ingredients are natural botanicals.
- All the ingredients in this stack are given in premium quality
- With 6 capsules per day, dosage isn’t going to be a problem with this supplement.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including the Vitacost website and Amazon. There’s no trace of it on GNC though.
ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme Ingredients
|Fenugreek Extract (seed) – Testofen®||400 mg|
|Tribulus Extract (aerial parts) (standardized to 40% total saponins)||315 mg|
|Tribulus (fruit)||310 mg|
|Oat Extract (aerial parts) (10:1 extract)||200 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed Extract (epimedium) (aerial parts) (standardized to 10% flavonoids as icariins)||150 mg|
|Forskohlii Extract (root) (standardized to 10% forskohlin) ForsLean®||150 mg|
ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Fenugreek – Supplied at one of the better researched brands in Testofen®, Fenugreek not only boosts “free” testosterone through estrogen and DHT inhibition, this herb is also pretty good for sex, strength, and muscle recovery.
Tribulus – ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme has a unique method of supplying Tribulus as it gives both standardized extract and plain powder. In theory, this could lead to a more well-rounded Tribulus experience but unfortunately, it’s generally not a testosterone booster. It is great for libido though.
Oat Extract – Other wise known as Avena Sativa, this plant is better known for its nootropic value but it does seem to enhance circulation through by increasing nitric oxide production.
Horny Goat Weed – The name says it all. Not only does it make goats feel more than a little frisky, it makes us humans feel hot too. It mimics the effects of boosted testosterone without actually influencing our hormones.
Forskohlii – Coming in as a potent brand of ForsLean®, Forskohlii activates cAMP which then boosts fat breakdown. This cAMP activation could also possibly lead to elevated testosterone levels.
ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme Directions
Each serving consists of 2 capsules and as suggested by ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme, we’re supposed to take 3 servings (6 caps) per day, spread out with 1 serving during breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme also recommends that we take this supplement with a high protein, high carbohydrate meal or shake.
Allow me to reiterate the directions suggested by ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme: Take 1 serving during breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a total of 3 servings per day. You know what this means? This means that the dosages you see here will be tripled which then also means that every single ingredient found in the ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme formula is massively dosed.
Now that you know that dosage won’t be a problem with ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme, it’s time we talk about another aspect that determines how well a supplement can work: Ingredient quality. In this regard, ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme has me impressed again, giving all 5 of its ingredients highly potent forms from being branded, to being standardized, to be concentrated.
To recap: Dosage? Check. Ingredient quality? Check.
Let’s move on to analyzing the benefits of the formula as a whole. Fenugreek seems like the only true testosterone booster in the mix and it’s honestly not even the best in the business. That said, don’t expect major fire power from ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme when it comes to T boosting.
However, ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme still looks like a pretty good stack. Fenugreek is good for both and bodybuilding and sex, and the other ingredients follow suit. You see, Tribulus and Horny Goat Weed are both potent natural libido boosters while Forskohlii and Oat improve your overall physique via fat-burning and enhanced circulation.
Does it Work?
For testosterone? Sure but different age groups may have different experiences. The way I see it, the boosts in “free” testosterone from Fenugreek fits the younger individuals better as they already have loads of total testosterone in stock.
With the potential testosterone boosts of Tribulus on older men with already depleted levels of this manly hormone, ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme might also work for the more mature demographic.
However, since Fenugreek’s test boosts are more guaranteed than the ones offered by Tribulus, I’d say ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme is generally better suited to younger adult males. Eitherway, you’d still be getting elevated sex drive and a better gym experience.
- Non-proprietary – Thank you, ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme, for showing every single dosage of each and every single one of your ingredients!
- Dosage – 6 capsules for a 5 ingredient formula? You can bet your ass everything here is adequately dosed.
- Quality – Branded Fenugreek and Forskohlii, standardized Tribulus and Horny Goat Weed, and concentrated Oat extract.
- Reputation – From the user reviews I’ve read, customers seem to be happy about ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme. It seems free of side effects, too.
- Cheap – Most other manufacturers that use premium ingredients put a high price on their products. ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme? Nada. With a retail price of just $34.75, this supplement’s marketing is spot on: Get ripped, without getting ripped off.
- Fenugreek – It’s a good herb. What’s bad is that it might be the only bona fide testosterone booster in the ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme stack, meaning that there can only be a maximum of mild test boosts.
- 6 capsules – Yes, having more capsules is a good way of solving dosage problems and I have very little problems with this. If I’m being picky though, 6 capsules per day might be a bit of a hassle.
- Gluten – The “other ingredients” section on the label specifically says that ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme stack contains gluten. Bad news for all you gluten sensitive dudes.
The Bottom Line
At just $0.58 per serving, ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme stack is one of the cheaper testosterone boosting products in the market that still manage to provide heavy dosages to their premium herbs. The ARO Black Series Testosterip Extreme stack may not be have the same fire-power as some of the best testosterone boosters in the market but for its price, it’s still a really solid stack.