Quick Take: Antaeus Labs Titan is a stack of 2 under-researched yet promising ingredients. Unfortunately, it’s not a powerful testosterone booster but it may enhance protein synthesis and physical performance to help you achieve a titan’s physique. Find out more in the review below.
- Titan is a product of Antaeus Labs
- It’s advertised as the “ULTIMATE NATURAL ANABOLIC”
- Has Tomatidine – a compound found in tomatoes that may help bolster protein synthesis
- The 2nd ingredient is an herbomineral with ergogenic and testosterone boosting benefits known as Shilajit
- Both ingredients are given in top-shelf qualities and solid dosages
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including the Antaeus Labs website and Predator Nutrition. Surprisingly, I couldn’t find Titan on both Amazon and GNC.
Antaeus Labs Titan Ingredients
|(Tomatidine-Shilajit complex, providing 50mg tomatidine and 200 mg shilajit)|
Antaeus Labs Titan’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Like the more popular Lycopene, Tomatidine is also a compound derived from tomatoes. It’s also a relatively new supplement but it’s already standing out as potentially strong muscle builder.
- One research in particular shows that Tomatadine stimulates a protein complex known as mTORC1. By doing so, it theoretically enhances protein synthesis and therefore leads to better muscle recovery, strength, and growth.
- Shilajit – It’s an herbomineral found atop the Himalayas. Like Tomatidine, however, research on this is also scarce but with what it already has, it seems like it holds plenty of potential.
- For instance, one research shows that it increases total and “free” testosterone in healthy men. Furthermore, there’s also evidence that shows Shilajit benefitting physical performance through enhanced ATP production.
Antaeus Labs Titan Directions
Each serving of Antaeus Labs Titan consists of only 1 capsule. As suggested by Antaeus Labs, we are to take 1 serving (1 capsule) twice daily with food.
Antaeus Labs Titan is built differently than other natural testosterone boosters. With just Tomatidine and Shilajit, it uses significantly less ingredients. Furthermore, both of them also don’t have a lot of scientific evidence.
However, with what little research both these supplements have, they’re already showing massive potential as muscle builders. Tomatidine, in particular, looks like it can be an effective supplement to help stimulate muscle growth through enhanced protein synthesis.
Although, aside from limited research, low oral bioavailability also hinders the potential of Tomatidine. Taken alone, our body’s will have a hard time absorbing this tomato-based compound.
This is where Shilajit comes in.
Aside from boosting testosterone, one research says that Shilajit “actively takes part in the transportation of nutrients into deep tissues”. As such, it may also help boost the absorption of Tomatidine. Plus, it also helps with physical performance and energy. So, with proper nutrition and regular strength training, both Shilajit and Tomatidine might help you develop bigger and stronger muscles.
Does it Work?
Honestly? I’m not too sure. With a scarcity of scientific evidence to back up Tomatidine and Shilajit, I just don’t have the confidence to say it works. If they DO work, however, Antaeus Labs Titan works best as a bodybuilding supplement – NOT as a testosterone booster.
Theoretically, it could help muscle growth primarily through enhanced protein synthesis and physical performance. That said, make sure to pair Antaeus Labs Titan with loads of protein and regular exercise.
- Anabolic? – The question mark isn’t a typo. I’m just not too sure if Antaeus Labs Titan works but if it does work, it works best as an anabolic supplement.
- Simple – With just 2 ingredients, its a simple yet promising formula.
- Safe and natural – No synthetics used here and it’s also free of any dangerous side effects
- Weak T boosts – The focus here is more on anabolic muscle gains rather than actual boosts in testosterone
- Limited research – Personally, I think this is the biggest downside to Antaeus Labs Titan
- Expensive – Especially for a stack that might not even work, $65.99 seems a little too pricey
- Reviews – The customer reviews on this are mixed.
The Bottom Line
Personally, I don’t think Antaeus Labs Titan is among the best testosterone boosting products in the market. Honestly, it doesn’t even look like ” the most potent natural anabolic” that it’s being advertised to be although it does possess an intriguing potential. Nonetheless, it may help men achieve a better physique through enhanced protein synthesis and physical performance.