Quick Take: Wanna get crazy jacked? You do? Good. To do that, you need a solid workout and diet plan, a good amount of testosterone, and lower levels of estrogen. This review isn’t going to help you with your workout or your diet though but with testosterone and estrogen, oh man, do I have the product for you. Introducing another great supplement from Jacked Factory: ANDROSURGE. You might want to drop those weights for a few minutes and concentrate on reading because trust me – this is a good one. Let’s go!
- Jacked Factory has a good reputation for manufacturing quality fitness supplements. One of these supplements is (obviously) Androsurge
- Advertised to be a “natural anti-estrogen supplement for men”.
- More than just balancing estrogen and testosterone though, Androsurge also touches on cortisol and oxidative stress
- Has two of the most essential natural supplements for testosterone in Vitamin D and Zinc
- Uses DIM (mainly) to regulate estrogen
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon where the Jacked Factory website routes to when you want to place an order. It doesn’t look like it’s on GNC though.
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||1000 IU|
|Zinc (as Zinc Orotate)||9.5 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidis)||150 mg|
|DIM (Diindolylmethane)||150 mg|
|Rhodiola Root Extract (3% Rosavins 1% Salidroside)||125 mg|
|Eurycoma Longifola Root Extract||100 mg|
|BioPerine® from Black Pepper fruit Extract||5 mg|
ANDROSURGE’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Vitamin D – as cholecalciferol or Vitamin D3, this is exactly the vitamin we get from the sun and as research suggests, higher levels of this vitamin are linked to higher levels of testosterone.
Zinc – Along with Vitamin D, Zinc is one of those nutrients that leave little to no doubt in their importance to healthy levels of testosterone. As a raw material, Zinc is directly involved in testosterone synthesis and release as well as managing testosterone levels after physical exhaustion. Moreover, this orotate form makes it easier to absorb.
Grape Seed – Grapes contain numerous compounds. In the case of Androsurge though, they placed major importance in Proanthocyanidis which is an antioxidant compound only found in the seeds that has been shown to have cardiovascular benefits even in small dosages. Being standardized to 95% of this heart-healthy compound is added bonus.
DIM (Diindolylmethane) – One of the more commonly used aromatase inhibitor in testosterone supplements like this one. Aromatase inhibitors, to be simple, are basically estrogen blockers
Rhodiola – As an adaptogen, Rhodiola is capable of maintaining testosterone levels after an intense workout and reducing oxidative stress. Furthermore, early rat research shows it might have anti-estrogen potential.
Eurycoma Longifolia – Otherwise known as Tongkat Ali, this herb has traditionally been used to enhance libido but it’s also capable of decreasing SHBG activity, leading to higher levels of “free” testosterone, while also balancing out total test and cortisol.
BioPerine – No testosterone or anti-estrogenic benefits whatsoever but having it here makes the entire Androsurge formula so much better. By elevating nutrient absorption, this premium black pepper extract makes the stack more potent.
Each serving of Andro surge consists of just a single capsule. However, Jacked Factory instructs that we’re to take two servings of Androsurge per day, 20 -minutes before meals. Also according to Jacked Factory, using Androsurge for 8-12 weeks maximizes its results.
Now that we’ve established the dosage part, the rest of the analysis starts here.
Designed to be a hybrid supplement for estrogen regulation and testosterone boosts, I honestly feel like Androsurge does more because of the ingredients Jacked Factory chose to include in the stack. Strictly for testosterone though, Androsurge is already looking good with two of the best in top quality Vitamin D and Zinc. There’s also Tongkat Ali which is a pretty good natural test booster in its own right.
For estrogen, there’s DIM and possibly Rhodiola. In my opinion, there’re better estrogen blockers out there like Luteolin but for what it’s worth, DIM alone is still pretty decent. With these, Androsurge already looks capable of both testosterone boosts and estrogen blocks but like I said, it does more than just regulate these two hormones.
Zinc and Proanthocyanidis are both antioxidants that protect our cells from damaging free radicals. Zinc and Rhodiola are capable of maintaining testosterone levels after workouts through oxidative stress reduction. Tongkat Ali limits cortisol. And finally, Proanthocyanidis improves cardiovascular health. Adding up all these effects, Androsurge also seems capable of improving muscle recovery and growth. Good job, Androsurge!
Does it Work?
Anti-estrogen? Check. Testosterone Boosts? Check.
Those are the two things Androsurge set out to do and it successfully did it along with benefits to cardiovascular health and growing muscles. So, to answer the question: YES, IT WORKS.
I’d primarily recommend this to active and more mature men who need help in balancing estrogen, testosterone, and cortisol because as we grow old, hormonal imbalances around these three become quite common. For younger dudes, especially those who’re into bodybuilding, Androsurge still looks pretty beneficial but stacking it with a more powerful testosterone booster would make developing lean muscles so much easier.
- Jacked Factory – A reputable company that makes bodybuilding products to get you jacked (e.g., Primasurge).
- Smart formulation – Not a single useless ingredient in sight. Everything serves a purpose and everything is natural. Wonderful.
- Efficient – FACT: A supplement can be effective without being efficient and while “effective” is good enough to some, efficiency is always better. With potent qualities, decent dosages, and some of the best ingredients at what they do, Androsurge looks pretty efficient to me.
- Reputation – With 4.5/5 average rating on Amazon and 75% of its ratings 288 reviews being 5 stars, Androsurge looks like its doing something pretty good. There doesn’t seem to be any complaints of major side effects either.
- DIM – I personally would’ve rather seen Luteolin. Then again, DIM is still pretty decent.
- Bad reviews – I know I said the ratings and reviews are generally good but as with any other supplement, there’re always people who say this product didn’t work for them. With Androsurge though, these people are the minority.
- Honestly, I’m having a hard time finding what else is bad about Androsurge. And that’s a good thing.
The Bottom Line
Androsurge was designed for estrogen blocks and testosterone boosts but with smart formulation and top-grade efficiency, it looks like it can do so much more – ultimately leading to a leaner and more masculine physique. Credit needs to be given where it is due so let me end this review by congratulating the manufacturer of this wonderful product. Kudos to the bros at Jacked Factory for making yet another supplement to help us all get jacked!