Quick Take: A lot testosterone boosting products have problems with dosage. A lot of them also have pretty poor choices when it comes to their ingredients. Androbolin Superior Test Boost has problems with both. Specifically in terms of dosage though, the problem may not be what you think. I won’t spill too much beans here so read the review to find out exactly what I mean.
- Androbolin Superior Test Booster is a product of Body Ripped – an Australian brand of bodybuilding supplements.
- According to Body Ripped, Androbolin Superior Test Booster is made with high quality herbal extracts and minerals. SPOILER ALERT! This is not true.
- Speaking of herbs and minerals, this supplement has a few risky ones like Titanium, Red Clover, and Zinc (Yes, Zinc).
- Also on the marketing of Body Ripped, Androbolin Superior Test Booster is supposedly “designed to help you satisfy physiological requirements of the male body”. That’s a pretty bold claim to make considering the physiology of the human body is really complicated stuff.
- If you’re looking to buy Androbolin Superior Test Booster outside of Australia, goodluck in finding a store that has it. I checked both Amazon and GNC but it wasn’t there. You could try buying it from their website for $55 excluding shipping fee, though.
Androbolin Superior Test Booster Ingredients
|Trifolium Pratense equivalent to dried leaf||50 g|
|Tribulus Terrestris equivalent to dried herb (Standardised to 100 mg Protodioscin)||10 g|
|Urtica Dioica equivalent to dried herb||2 g|
|Oryza Sativa||215 mg|
|Zinc Chloride||25 mg|
|Titanium Dioxide||7 mg|
|Red Lake 122||6 mg|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg|
|Chromium Picolinate||25 mcg|
|Selenium Methionine Chelate equal to Selenium||12 mcg|
|Cyanacobalamin (Vitamin B12)||2 mcg|
Androbolin Superior Test Booster’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Trifolium Pratense – Otherwise known as Red Clover, this herb is mostly used in testosterone boosters for aromatase inhibition which then lowers levels of estrogen. However, it’s also a really, really confusing plant because despite lowering estrogen, it also mimics the effects of this female hormone.
Tribulus Terrestris – Androbolin Superior Test Booster supplies this herb at a standardized form containing 100 mg of the saponin Protodioscin. However, according to this research, the steroid saponins found in Tribulus Terrestris don’t really influence testosterone and other male hormones. It is a pretty potent libido enhancer though.
Urtica Dioica – Also called Stinging Nettle, this herb supports male health by inhibiting aromatase, 5a-reductase, and SHBG activity. This then leads to lower levels of estrogen and DHT while also having an increase in “free” testosterone.
Oryza Sativa – That sounds so scientific, right? Well, it’s basically just rice. In terms of boosting testosterone, this study suggests that rice has properties that block 5-alpha-reductase (5AR). 5AR is the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. Thereby, by blocking 5AR’s activities, rice may be able to increase levels of “free” testosterone.
Zinc – To me personally, Zinc is one of the manliest minerals out there. Without it, your body can’t make testosterone because it’s a raw material required for test synthesis. It also manages the release of testosterone while preventing the natural testosterone decline after a heavy exercise.
Titanium – I honestly don’t understand why Androbolin Superior Test Booster had to put this ingredient here. As evidenced by this rat study, Titanium Dioxide supplementation actually cause abnormalities in the sperm and decreased levels of testosterone. This is not a good sign.
Red Lake 122 – Honestly, I don’t have the slightest clue what this is supposed to be. I mean, really. Try searching this thing on google and all that comes up is an address in Minnesota. Wtf, Androbolin Superior Test Booster??
Piperine – This is the active compound found in black pepper and although it doesn’t necessarily boost testosterone, it boosts the absorption of everything else here.
Folic Acid – This vitamin is mostly used as a supplement for pregnant women. However, according to this study, Folic acid increases the concentration of omega-3 PUFAs. This then leads to an increased amount of Nitric Oxide. This is the mechanism by which Folic Acid is theoretically able to enhances testosterone.
Chromium Picolinate – May be able to help in fat loss and lean body mass.
Selenium – May good for sperm quality. Furthermore, it’s also an antioxidant that can prevent our cells from getting damaged.
Vitamin B12 – Has no testosterone boosting properties but as this research displays, Vitamin B12 is capable of increasing sperm quality and quantity.
Androbolin Superior Test Booster Directions
Take 3 capsules once daily an hour before workout or as advised by your physician.
RED FLAG ALERT!
See that picture up there? I got that directly from the Androbolin Superior Test Booster web page. Here’s why it’s an issue.
The dosages I’ve listed here are apparently only for a single capsule and they’re already EXTREMELY heavy as it is. Now, Androbolin Superior Test Booster wants us to take 3 caps per day? That’s insane! That’s three times the dosage and a whole lot more risk for side effects. You’ll understand more in the actual analysis but keep this in mind.
Starting off with the main ingredient, Red Clover contains isoflavones which is believed to be responsible for its ability to regulate estrogen. However, these isoflavones also have phytoestrogenic actions which copy the effects of estrogen. Simply said, Red Clover may lower estrogen (which is good) but it also makes you feel and look more like a woman (which is bad if you’re looking to boost testosterone). At a total daily dose of 150 g, I think there’s a bigger chance of you feeling and seeing these feminine side effects despite having lower estrogen.
Next on the list Tribulus Terrestris. It’s also extremely heavily dosed with a total of 30 g per day. However, it’s not a testosterone booster so again, this sucks. What this heavy dose and standard of Protodioscin will most probably give you though is a massive boner. The libido enhancements from Tribulus Terrestris is legit.
Moving on, we have Stinging Nettle and Oryza Sativa. Combined, these two increase “free” testosterone by blocking estrogen, SHBG, and DHT. Inhibiting estrogen and SHBG is fine but DHT? That’s a different story. DHT is actually a more potent androgen than testosterone in just about everything except muscle. You DON’T want to mess with that. And with Stinging Nettle and Oryza Sativa being heavily dosed as they are, the DHT reduction might be too much. Again, this is risky. Even if it results in loads of “free” testosterone.
On the Androbolin Superior Test Booster formula, we can also find Zinc. This is no doubt one of the best supplements for testosterone but too much of this could also cause really, really bad side effects. Zinc toxicity is a thing, bros! Don’t forget that! So yeah. This is risky. Again.
On the bright side of Androbolin Superior Test Booster, Selenium and Vitamin B12 are good for sperm and of course, this is manly as hell. However, Titanium which can damage our little swimmers is also found in the formula so they basically cancel each other out. Also, what the hell is Red Lake 122??
Finally, we get to Folic Acid and Chromium. Both aren’t really that popular in testosterone and bodybuilding products because there really isn’t much research to them yet. However, with what little research they currently have, they do show potential in improving blood flow for better pumps at the gym and for weight loss.
Does it Work?
With these ingredients, there really isn’t much boost in total testosterone to go by but there is a lot of “free” testosterone coming from the estrogen and DHT inhibition. There’s also fat loss and Nitric Oxide so it could still have some kind of effect on bodybuilding.
Then again, it also has plenty of potential for negative side effects. You could have bitch tits (man boobs) from too much Red Clover. You could also lower your DHT too much and damage a whole lot of things in terms of everything manly. There might also be a problem with sperm abnormalities from Titanium. Lastly, there’s also a huge risk for Zinc toxicity.
- No prop blends – Thank God Androbolin Superior Test Booster didn’t hide its dosages. If these massive dosages were hidden, man, it would be so hard to gauge these potential risks.
- Zinc – To me, the best mineral for testosterone if it were given just the right amounts.
- Bioavailable testosterone – I think there’s plenty of “free” testosterone here coming from the inhibition of estrogen, DHT, and SHBG.
- Dosage – These are just way too big, Androbolin Superior Test Booster. Tone it down a little. On second thought, you know what? Tone it down A LOT.
- Bad choices – A lot of the ingredients are far too risky to be given these kinds of dosages.
- Piperine – To be honest, if you put Piperine in most other products aside from Androbolin Superior Test Booster, it would’ve been way up there with the good. However, by enhancing the absorption of the ingredients here, the risks could be far greater.
- Risky – I’ve been repeating this over and over and over again through the entire review.
- Reputation – I’m not saying it has a bad rap but verified consumer reviews on Androbolin Superior Test Booster are pretty hard to come by. As such, I also can’t gauge the amount of complaints (or positive feedback) this stack has coming from its users.
The Bottom Line
As it currently is, there’s no way I’m putting Androbolin Superior Test Booster among my list of favorite testosterone boosters. Although it does show some potential in bodybuilding due to the rise in “free” testosterone, Nitric Oxide, plus fat-burning, the risks associated with the dosage and the ingredients far outweigh these said benefits. If you still would want to test it out though, I suggest you start taking it with just 1 capsule. It’s already more than heavy enough as it is anyway.