Quick Take: Comparing Andro400 and Nugenix UT is like choosing between a single item and an entire set or package because Andro400 only has Tongkat Ali for testosterone while Nugenix UT also has Tongkat Ali but it comes with other ingredients mixed in the formula. So, given that you’re looking for a testosterone booster, should you just go ahead and buy the single ingredient Andro400 or will you shell out more money for a complete package in Nugenix UT? To help you answer that question, let’s get to the review.
- Andro 400 is a product of Natural Health Concepts
- Advertised on their website to be the #1 testosterone booster since 2004. Pretty strong claim to make but I really don’t know where they’re getting their statistics.
- Natural Health Concepts also sells Andro400 by saying that it gets you back your enthusiasm, motivation, and zest for life.
- Andro400’s only ingredient is Tongkat Ali at a 100:1 concentration dosed at 300 mg. That’s the most potent concentration of this herb by the way.
- If you’ve checked their website, the pictures they used to sell their product are of older, more mature men. Which gives the hint that, that’s probably the demographic they’re after.
- Click here to read my full review on Andro400
Nugenix UT Features
- Nugenix UT is one part of Nugenix’s line of 4 testosterone boosters.
- Advertised on their website to be a “no fluff, hardcore, complex free testosterone formula”
- Also on their website, Nugenix UT’s target are “people who are looking for serious testosterone support in their lifestyle and in the gym”
- Nugenix UT also has the ageless Tongkat ali at 100:1 but at a lower dose of 200 mg.
- The formula also has other strong testosterone boosters. Namely: DAA, Boron, and Mucuna Pruriens.
- Click here to read my full review on Nugenix UT
Andro400 VS. Nugenix UT: My Analysis
Obviously, we’re comparing two testosterone boosters here that include the best form of Tongkat Ali there is. However, their similarities pretty much ends there. Their strategies on how they go about testosterone boosting probably couldn’t be any more different.
ANDRO400 ATTACKS TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING BY SPECIALIZING IN A SINGLE INGREDIENT: TONGKAT ALI
One study has shown that Tongkat Ali can work as a male enhancing herb by increasing levels of testosterone as much as 37% while decreasing cortisol by 16%. Honestly, I’m impressed. That’s a decent amount of testosterone you’re getting there and on top of that, you feel happier too because this single herb has the power to battle stress.
If you didn’t know yet, the more stress you’re going through means lesser testosterone. So by lowering levels of cortisol, you essentially get more testosterone too. And more testosterone could mean bigger muscle gains, better sex, and better overall feeling of well-being. Cool, aye?
It is. However, your body doesn’t work that simply. When your testosterone rises, that also means more of those will get converted to estrogen and be bound to SHBG. That’s no good. And Andro400 relying only on Tongkat Ali means that it doesn’t have the ingredients required to regulate the other hormones so you can maximize the effects of those T-boosts.
NUGENIX UT IS THE COMPLETE PACKAGE ALBEIT CONTAINING LESSER AMOUNTS OF TONGKAT ALI
To be frank, Nugenix UT doesn’t even rely heavily on Tongkat Ali. I mean, 200 mg is a low dose of this manly herb. Sad, right? Maybe. But what it lacks in its Tongkat Ali dosage, it more than makes up for in its heavily dosed DAA. Let me explain.
DAA has shown to increase testosterone by 42% in just 12 days. Not only that, the formula includes Mucuna Pruriens which is also a strong testosterone booster that also blocks the female hormone Prolactin. Let’s not forget about Boron – a mineral that can also boost testosterone while also blocking SHBG and estrogen.
Nugenix UT isn’t all about testosterone though. The rest of the ingredients in the formula enhance sex, athletic/bodybuilding performance, and vitality.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
Like I said, comparing Andro400 and Nugenix UT is like buying a single item versus buying an entire package. For example, if your car is dirty, the first thing you’ll need is a car shampoo. However, even with car shampoo, you won’t be able to clean your car without a sponge, cleaning mitts, and a shammy.
That said, the better choice would be Nugenix UT and it wins this battle by a landslide. Yes, Andro400’s Tongkat Ali 100:1 extract at 300 mg could potentially boost your testosterone but it can only do so much.
Nugenix UT on the other hand, leaves little to be desired. Boosting testosterone is one thing, but regulating hormonal levels for optimal manliness is another and Nugenix UT does both and then some. In fact, on the many reviews I’ve written, only a handful are better than Nugenix UT.
Given that Andro 400 is just one ingredient, it’s a cheaper option. So if you’re the older guy looking to restore a little bit of youthful testosterone and libido and you only have $35 on you, then Andro400 might not be a bad buy. But if you’re looking for a testosterone booster with serious testosterone boosting potential that also comes in a complete package, Nugenix UT is your man. $90 seems like a whole lot more, I know, but I’m telling you right now that it’s worth it.