Quick Take: AnaBlox Xtreme isn’t a direct testosterone booster. Instead, it supports natural T production mainly through estrogen regulation. Well, at least that was the plan. The way I see it, however, it still accomplishes its goal but it uses a pathway different from its projected route. Find out more of this interesting supplement down in the review.
- Reborn Labs is the manufacturer of this product
- Blocking estrogen, boosting testosterone, and supporting the liver is this stack’s goal
- Has 3 separate prop blends attacking the different goals
- Smarter ingredients could’ve made the EstroControl Blend so much better
- Fenugreek and Milk Thistle have highly standardized forms
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including the Reborn Labs website and Amazon
Anablox Xtreme Ingredients
|EstroControl Blend||105 mg|
|Indole-3-carbinol, Chrysin, Resveratrol|
|TestSupport Blend||720 mg|
|Fenugreek Extract (std. min 50% Saponins), Cissus Quadrangularis, Tongkat Ali (Longjack), 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran|
|LivSupport Blend||300 mg|
|Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), N-Acetyl-L-Cystein|
Anablox Xtreme – Ingredients Review
- Indole-3-carbinol – This compound is a precursor to the more commonly used DIM. Both of them inhibit the aromatase enzyme but I3C is inactive before it is converted into DIM.
- Chrysin – It’s a flavonoid that also has aromatase inhibiting properties. However, it won’t work unless it’s inject directly into your testicles because it has an extremely low oral bioavailability.
- Resveratrol – Research on this phytoestrogen is limited but there are a few who show this as an anti-estrogen supplement. Ironically, however, phytoestrogens such as Resveratrol also have the ability to mimic the effects of estrogen.
- Fenugreek – Standardized for a minimum of 50% saponins, Anablox Xtreme clearly takes this herb seriously. This makes it more effective at boosting testosterone, muscle strength, and libido while also lowering estrogen and DHT.
- Cissus Quadrangularis – As of the moment, there are no reliable studies supporting its use as a natural testosterone supplement. However, it can be great for bodybuilding especially if you’re experiencing joint pains because of your lifts.
- Tongkat Ali – Research shows that this legendary libido booster can also raise testosterone while lowering cortisol in moderately stressed men. Theoretically, these conditions also enable it to contribute to growing muscles.
Divanil is the shorter name for Anablox Xtreme’s next ingredient. This lignan was derived from Stinging Nettle – an herb commonly found in a bunch of other testosterone supplements.
According to research, Divanil has the highest affinity to SHBG among other lignans. Theoretically, this also makes it the most effective at boosting “free” testosterone.
Milk Thistle – This one helps repair the liver and protects it from harmful toxins. It’s especially potent here on AnaBLOX Xtreme thanks to the 80% standard of Silymarin.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cystein – NAC is derived from the amino acid L-Cystein. It’s an antioxidant that helps protect the liver through a reduction in fatty infiltration.
Anablox Xtreme Directions
Each serving of Anablox Xtreme consists of 2 capsules. As per Reborn Labs, simply take 1 serving (2 capsules) at night.
3 proprietary blends make up the entire Anablox Xtreme formula. These prop blends are the following:
- EstroControl Blend
- TestSupport Blend
- LivSupport Blend
As if it’s not obvious, each of these blends are made for different purposes. Let’s start the analysis with the first blend and work our way down.
Anablox Xtreme’s EstroControl Blend is designed to inhibit the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. Actually, this is also the main purpose of the entire stack. Theoretically, this should mean a rise in levels of testosterone and a decrease in estrogen.
Despite being the primary purpose of AnaBLOX Xtreme, I think stopping the conversion of testosterone into estrogen might be its weakest benefit because honestly, this blend’s ingredients are unreliable.
- I3C is inactive until it transforms into DIM
- Chrysin is useless as an oral supplement
- Resveratrol’s estrogen-mimicking potential might be counterproductive
Thankfully, the other blends also have their own ways of limiting estrogen
As the name implies, the TestSupport Blend is here to support testosterone. Specifically, it can lower SHBG, cortisol, DHT, and thanks to Fenugreek – estrogen. These are what I call testosterone-killers because excessive levels of these hormones can also deplete T. Furthermore, the TestSupport Blend can also promote libido, muscle strength, and joint health.
Moving on, the LivSupport Blend primarily protects the liver from harm and helps repair it when damage is inevitable. For bodybuilders coming off a steroid cycle, this might serve as a PCT as well. Moreover, the liver is also responsible for excreting excess estrogen. Therefore, keeping it healthy can also help rid our bodies of this female hormone.
Anablox Xtreme Benefits: Does it Work?
In my opinion, AnaBLOX Xtreme works. However, it doesn’t work the way it was primarily designed to. The EstroControl Blend is simply too unreliable. To me, this supplement could’ve done so much better than the ingredients used here.
On the other hand, the TestSupport Blend and the LivSupport Blend are looking quite solid. In fact, they carry out the anti-estrogen duties of the previous blend while also managing to do their own. Overall, I think Anablox Xtreme can serve men looking to improve/protect the health of their liver while also promoting a balanced ratio between “free” testosterone and estrogen.
Anablox Xtreme Review Summary
- 3-in-1 benefits – Boosts “free” testosterone, limits estrogen, and protects the liver… plus more!
- Fenugreek and Milk Thistle – They are super potent thanks to their high standards
- Reputation – A good 78% of its customer reviews on Amazon rate this product either 4 or 5 stars. From what I’ve read, no reports of side effects either.
- Proprietary – The total dosages of each blend are pretty decent but I still would’ve preferred if AnaBlox Xtreme showed the specific dosages of each ingredient
- Weak estrogen blocking – Blame it on the unreliable ingredients of the EstroControl blend
- Resveratrol – Nevermind being unreliable. This one might actually be counterproductive.
The Bottom Line
AndroBlox Xtreme is an unorthodox product. Its primary weapon was supposed to be its aromatase inhibitors but because of its weak choice of ingredients, it now turns to promoting liver health to bolster estrogen metabolism. To my understanding, this is not how Reborn Labs wanted it to work but, hey, it does the job just fine.