Quick Take: So you want to be Alpha, huh? No shit, bro. Everyone does. What sets apart the Alpha and the Omega though, is that the top dog had a plan on how to get there while the Omega only had a wish. Alpha Tech Labs has a strategy that could potentially help you and they imbued this strategy in Peak Test. Will the plan be executed to perfection? Or will it be a dud? Let’s get to the review and find out.
- A product of Alpha Tech Labs, Peak Test is designed to be a “maximum strength” testosterone booster.
- Excellent ratings on Amazon with 95% of its customers voting 5 stars. Don’t rely too much on customer reviews though as most of them don’t really know the difference between boosted testosterone and heightened libido.
- Uses what I call a “stacks-within-stacks” strategy that one of the best test boosters in today’s market also use.
- Has licorice – an extra sweet candy that could also damage the balance between testosterone and cortisol.
- A mixed bag of a few under-researched sex enhancers and some high quality ingredients.
- Available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon but I can’t find it on GNC.
Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test Ingredients
|Zinc (oxide)||50 mg|
|Tongkat Ali Root Powder (Eurycoma longifolia)||500 mg|
|Maca Root (0.6% extract)||250 mg|
|L-Arginine HCl||500 mg|
|Panax ginseng Root Extract||67.5 mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus Root Powder||67.5 mg|
|Proprietary Blend||838 mg|
|Consisting of: Sarsaparilla Root Powder, Pumpkin Seed Powder, Muira Puama Bark (4:1 extract), Oat Straw 5:1 Extract, Stinging Nettle Leaf (5:1 extract), Cayenne Pepper (40M HU/G), Astralagus Root (4:1 extract), Licorice Root (4:1 extract), Catuaba Bark Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Powder, Orchic Powder, Boron 5% (amino acid chelate) and Oyster 4:1 Extract.|
Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test’s T-Boosters & Other Ingredients
Zinc – Zinc Oxide is the worst absorbed form of Zinc there is but this heavy 50 mg dosage sort of makes up for it. As a testosterone booster, Zinc plays a direct role in testosterone synthesis while also managing prolactin and test levels after physical activity.
Tongkat Ali – As research has suggested, Tongkat Ali can raise testosterone by up to 37% while also decreasing the stress hormone cortisol by 16%. Oh, and it boost libido too!
Maca – This herb has a reputation for being a natural booster of fertility and sex drive. Unfortunately though, it’s role as a testosterone booster still hasn’t been strongly explored by science.
L-Arginine – A popular bodybuilding amino acid that helps improve blood flow. Indirectly, this might also lead to boosts in testosterone through increased circulation in the testes.
Panax Ginseng – Among the many species of ginseng, Panax or Asian ginseng seems to be the best for male health. It helps fight testosterone killers such as stress and the female hormone prolactin.
Eleutherococcus senticosus – Sounds so scientific but it’s really just Siberian Ginseng. It doesn’t seem to have as much test boosting potential as Panax Ginseng but similarly, it also helps counter stress.
- Sarsaparilla – It’s here to make you feel “good” (horny) but it doesn’t really seem to boost testosterone.
Pumpkin Seed – These seeds contain nutrients such as Magnesium and Leucine which may help promote the increase of testosterone.
- Muira Puama – Used as a libido booster in traditional medicine but its evidence as a testosterone booster is weak.
- Oat Straw – aka Avena Sativa, it’s better known as a nootropic that promotes creativity but it also does seem to boost Nitric Oxide, leading to better circulation.
- Stinging Nettle – Increases “free” testosterone by protecting it from the aromatase, 5-alpha-reductase, and SHBG.
- Cayenne Pepper – Has shown to have fat loss benefits while also aiding in nutrient absorption
- Astralagus – It doesn’t like Astralagus can boost testosterone but research does suggest that it can do the sperm good.
- Licorice – This sweet candy increases cortisol and decreases testosterone so it really doesn’t make any sense having it in a supplement that was supposedly meant to boost test.
- Catuaba Bark – This one’s pretty interesting. It’s an Amazonian tree that has nootropic value while also inducing erotic dreams.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Popular in testosterone boosting products despite not actually boosting test. It does enhance libido though.
- Orchic Powder – A rare ingredient in modern day male supplements but Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test isn’t the only testosterone booster that uses it. What is it, you ask? Bull or cattle testicles ground up to a powder that supposedly increases test. No research backs this up.
- Boron – Right up there with Zinc as one of the best minerals for testosterone. Boron boosts androgens testosterone and DHT as well as decreasing the number of estriadol and SHBG.
- Oyster – According to the National Institutes of Health, “Oysters contain more zinc per serving than any other food” but Zinc isn’t the only nutrient in Oysters that boost male health. There’s also magnesium, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin B6.
Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test Directions
Alpha Tech Labs suggests that 2 capsules of Peak Test is to be taken per day, preferably with meals or however your doctor suggests you take it.
The way I see it, Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test employed a similar testosterone boosting strategy that one of the best test boosting supplements in the market, TestoFuel, also use. This strategy is what I call the “stacks-within-stacks” strategy.
What is this stacks-within-stacks strategy?
Thanks for asking. This just means that some of the ingredients found in Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test formula, are in themselves already testosterone boosting stacks. Sounds great, right? Well, that’s because it is. In fact, this complex yet unique strategy is exactly what made TestoFuel #2 on my list of the best testosterone boosters.
TestoFuel basically has this strategy down to a science resulting in a laser-focused testosterone boosting and performance enhancing product. Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test, though? Not so much. Although Pumpkin Seed and Oyster do have nutrients that boost testosterone, both of them have unknown individual dosages due to the nature of prop blends.
Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test also has quite a few sex boosters that are unproven in the realm of testosterone such as Sarsaparilla, Muira Puama, Astralagus, Catuaba, and Tribulus. Oh, and there’s a testosterone killer in Licorice, too. A little counter-productive, don’t you think Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test?
However, to Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test’s credit, they do have a few high quality ingredients and the ingredients that do have their dosages disclosed are actually pretty good. Combined, the primary boost you’re likely going to get from Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test is a great deal of libido, followed by average boosts in testosterone bodybuilding.
Does it Work?
Yes and truthfully, for its price, it’s actually a pretty decent stack. Its stacks-within-stacks strategy is a cool idea but its drawback lies in its prop blend and under-researched ingredients.
Taking out these said ingredients, replacing them more reliable natural test boosters, and then dropping the whole prop blend scheme would’ve made this supplement so much better.
- Cheap – For just $18.99 on Amazon, you already get a decent male health supplement.
- Strategic – It may not be perfect but even taking the time to at least formulate a strategy shows that the manufacturer cares.
- Quality ingredients – Not all of them but quite a few do come in potent forms.
- All natural – Which means it should be free of any major side effects. The customer reviews I’ve read don’t seem to have any indications of adverse effects, too.
- Zinc – The oxide form is the cheapest and worst absorbed.
- Proprietary – Why hide your dosages, Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test?
- Doubtful ingredients – Some of them may boost libido but their status as test boosters remain dubious without strong evidence.
The Bottom Line
If you’re an older dude who’s been having problems with his testosterone, libido, and his bank account, Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test may be a viable option for you. It uses a sophisticated but flawed strategy in bolstering male health so if what you need isn’t something that’s ball-droppingly powerful, Alpha Tech Labs Peak Test could get the job done for you.