Quick Take: Alpha JYM is an anabolic and athletic-driven T-booster that promises to optimize T levels for enhanced muscle gains. All but a couple of the formula’s ingredients work to give you what JYM calls a “Five Stage Testosterone Boost.” I’m here to review what makes this T-Booster a strong buy for your test supplement portfolio.
- JYM’s premium T-Boosting formula endorsed by doctor of exercise physiology and celebrity health and personal nutrition consultant Jim Stoppani
- Standardized herbs and natural extracts up the potency, helping you get the most from Alpha JYM’s high-quality ingredients
- Science backed ingredients work together to deliver benefits beyond boosting T, including increased muscle mass, enhanced strength in the gym, increased libido in the sack…
- Anabolic, athletic-driven, bodybuilding focused T-Booster; stacks well with pre workout products
- Alpha JYM’s Five-stage T Booster strategy helps ensure that your body produces and maintains T and blocks estrogen production
- Manufactured with quality, dosed appropriately, and in general formulated to be effective as all heck
Alpha JYM’s Five Stage Testosterone Boost Formula
Who doesn’t like a good plan every now and then? With Alpha JYM, you get:
- a body encouraged to produce more T;
- blunted estrogen levels;
- antioxidants that support the T-producing function of the testicles;
- reduced excretion of testosterone in order to maintain higher test blood levels;
- and an inhibition of T-binding proteins, like SHBG, so that you can optimize your T action.
That’s good stuff.
Alpha JYM Ingredients
|Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% saponins)||500 mg|
|Damiana (leaf)||500 mg|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||250 mg|
|Ashwagandha Root Extract 5:1||500 mg|
|Eurycoma Longifolia root 100:1 extract||100 mg|
|Quercetin (as quercetin dehydrate)||250 mg|
Alpha JYM’s T-Boosters
Fenugreek – The 50% saponin standardization of this classic T-booster/sex enhancer makes the most of this seed’s benefits
That’s an ingredient to be excited about in a T booster, especially in this case:
- Alpha JYM uses a high-potency 5:1 extract of Ashwagandha. That means it takes 5 pounds of raw Ashwagandha to yield 1 pound of purified, concentrated extract.
Eurycoma Longifolia – A.k.a. Longjack a.k.a. Tongkat Ali is both a T-Booster and powerful aphrodesiac that inhibits T-killing proteins and promoting T-producing hormones and enzymes
Damiana – This T-promoter inhibits aromatase’s negative effects on T and is pretty great for increasing libido for both sexes
Diindolylmethane – because this is mainly used for estrogen health, it’s strange that it’s in this formula
Quercetin – this bioflavonoid inhibits the conversion T into glucuronide, which is excreted in urine
Alpha JYM Directions
Take 3 capsules with meal 2x daily. On non-training days, take one dose (3 capsules at) in morning and one at night. On training days, take one dose ~1 hour before workout and the other dose in the morning or at night depending on when you train.
Apart from a couple of issues that I’ll touch on, Alpha JYM is a T-boosting product that does everything right.
Though the stated goal of this T-Booster is to build muscle through a healthy testosterone and estrogen balance, its potential effects go way beyond that.
The Fenugreek and Eurycoma Longifolia get men into prime T-boosting mode, which frees up the other ingredients to do what they do best. The Ashwagandha root takes those stress levels to a minimum, the Quercetin serves up some fantastic antioxidant properties and reduces T excretion.
The DIM and Damiana might work together to get those estrogen levels in check.
But speaking of DIM, I’m not so sure that including this compound makes much sense given that the jury’s still out on its guilt or innocence as far as T-level benefits are concerned. That’s one problem we have with Alpha JYM.
The second, and last, problem I have with this formula is that it does not include some of the best T-boosting vitamins and minerals out there. Men need these vitamins and minerals anyway. Zinc, boron, magnesium, B6…
I will admit I’m being nitpicky about Alpha JYM missing these low-hanging foundation nutrients (basic vitamins and minerals) for increasing testosterone.
Overall, Alpha JYM is a solid T-booster that will also help increase your muscle mass, enhance your strength gains, maintain your hormone levels and relieve some stress.
With solid ingredient choices at good dosages, Alpha JYM is a T-Booster that performs like a Champ.
- Highly potency extracts of good ingredients give you the T-Boost you’ve been looking for
- High dosages pack Alpha JYM with a punch
- Transparent label with non-proprietary blend means you know exactly what you are getting into
- Enthusiastic reviews, in a few different forums and sites I read
- If you ask me, the Damiana leaf and Diindolylmethane are supplements for estrogen health, not T
- A lack of vitamins or minerals like T heavy hitters Zinc and Vitamin B6 found in our best T-boosters – that’s a big loss, in my opinion, BUT you can always stack ’em in as a multi or standalone supplement
Does Alpha JYM Work?
Yes, it works…like a charm. As a testosterone booster, sure. But with this science driven formula, the benefits seem to multiply.
- You’ll get that great testosterone:estrogen ratio that makes you feel manly as F.
- Some wildcard benefits from ashwagandha, like stress resistance & sex drive
- Muscle mass? Check. Strength? Oh yeah. Get intense to train, shred, and enhance fat loss? Ayup.
That last point is the most important. What sets Alpha Jym apart is that it is a testosterone booster supplement that is customized for muscle-building.
That’s what they say, that’s what the ingredients target, and lookit the formula designer, Dr Jim Stoppani, for FFS:
The Bottom Line
I very much like what I see in Alpha JYM: a clean label, a cleverly crafted formula featuring ingredients whose effects complement one another, and an absence of any headache-inducing proprietary blends. Though it loses points by not including T-stars like Zinc, Boron or Magnesium, you shouldn’t hesitate to give it a go. Keep in mind if you want to buy Alpha JYM, it is sold exclusively at bodybuilding dot com.