Quick Take: (In the voice of YouTube’s HodgeTwins) Hey man. You wanna build some muscle, man? Oh daz good, man! Real good! You just stumbled on one of the best testosterone boosters review sites on the internet!
On a more serious note, are you really trying to build some muscle? Because if you are, look no further than these two. These are two bodybuilding supplements fueled by testosterone with the end goal of bringing a healthy anabolic enviroment to meat heads like you and me. So take a seat, grab your popcorns, and let’s get this film rolling.
Alpha Jym Features
- A product of JYM Supplement Science, Alpha Jym is formulated by the doctor/bodybuilder Jim Stoppani, Phd
- This formula employs a 5-stage testosterone boosting system that counts a number of manly benefits.
- Includes high quality natural testosterone boosters in Fenugreek, Ashwagandha, and Tongkat Ali.
- For estrogen inhibition, Alpha Jym has Damiana and DIM.
- No vitamins and minerals in this formula. Which could mean that it’s best stacked with multi-vitamins and preworkouts.
- Click here to read my full review on Alpha Jym
- As the label suggests, TestoFuel is designed to be an anabolic support complex which of course, means more muscle.
- Has a “stack within a stack” strategy which includes the tried and tested ZMA and the best testosterone boosting food in Oyster Extract.
- Aside from ZMA, the formula has other testosterone boosting vitamins in Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3.
- That’s not all though. For testosterone, this formula is fueled by a heavy dose of DAA.
- All of TestoFuel’s ingredients are lazer focused at boosting testosterone but none of them are standardized.
- Click here to read my full review on TestoFuel
Alpha Jym vs. TestoFuel: My Analysis
Both of these supplements are decent to intense testosterone boosters focused on anabolic muscle growth.
Both are used by legit bodybuilders which to me, gives them both an added edge. (For, Alpha Jym, who better to use as an example than Dr. Jim Stoppani himself. For TestoFuel, we have The Black Prince in the flesh- Robby Robinson).
But while they aim for technically the same things, the strategy they use in attaining those goals are quite different.
ALPHA JYM USES A 5-STAGE TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING STRATEGY.
This means that Alphya Jym’s ingredients work 5 different angles at boosting test and these are as follows:
- Empowering the body to naturally produce more testosterone with high quality herbs Fenugreek, Ashwagandha, and Tongkat Ali
- Regulate hormonal levels via Damiana and DIM acting as aromatase inhibitors and with Fenugreek’s DHT inhibition.
- Protects testosterone boosting cells from damage with the antioxidant and anti-stress effects of Ashwagandha and Quercetin
- Halting testosterone from being excreted from the body with Quercetin so you get higher levels of test for a longer period of time
- liberating testosterone from hormone binding substances via Tongkat Ali’s blocking of SHBG.
These are the five angles that Alpha Jym targets but really, these ingredients have so much more potential than this supplement gives it credit for. As a whole, the formula has the potential to increase muscle mass, enhance strength and performance, spike up libido, relieve stress, and regulate the overall equilibrium of your hormones.
TESTOFUEL FEATURES A SMART STACK WITHIN A STACK STRATEGY
TestoFuel has 9 manly ingredients on their label. To the untrained eye, this might seem like your average testosterone booster but really, it has so much more to offer.
3 of these 9 ingredients are the individual elements that make up the legendary ZMA trio of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6. This is TestoFuel’s first “stack” and in all honesty, these 3 ingredients alone are enough to boost your testosterone.
In addition, TestoFuel has Oyster Extract. Yeah, that’s just one. I know. But you know how many vitamins and minerals are inside an Oyster? A lot. And that includes MORE ZMA goodness and Vitamin B12. You know what this means? Yup. More testosterone.
“BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!” I get tired of hearing that from TV ads but TestoFuel does have more. For vitamins, this supplement also has testosterone boosters in Vitamin D3 and K2. For herbs, this has Panax Ginseng and Fenugreek. Lastly, my personal favorite D-Aspartic Acid. DAA has shown to increase levels of testosterone by 42% in just 12 days! That’s insane!
Conclusion: Which is Better?
If you payed attention to the emotion that I put into writing about those two supplements, you’d notice how excited I was about TestoFuel. That’s basically a give away which should tell you that the better T-booster here is TestoFuel.
Why? Because stacks-within-stacks, that’s why. This kind of strategy and how TestoFuel executes it is almost unparalleled which earns it a spot at my list of favorite testosterone boosters. TestoFuel has flat out more potential than Alpha Jym in terms of boosting testosterone. As I said, ZMA alone is enough to boost testosterone. But TestoFuel knows “enough” isn’t what you’re looking for so it gives ZMA a double dose with Oyster Extract. Not only that, it has a fat dose of DAA which is, I think, currently the most powerful testosterone boosting ingredient. In addition, its herbs and vitamins are all great testosterone boosters too.
But just because TestoFuel is one of the best anabolic testosterone boosters, doesn’t mean that Alpha Jym has no value whatsoever. It does and it’s a pretty good formula too. The high quality herbs this supplement has is looking sexy as hell and as a whole, the muscle and testosterone boosts that Alpha Jym has is right up there too.
If you’re ever in a dilemma and you’re confused which one to choose, I say choose TestoFuel. But if it’s not available or you just don’t feel like it, you won’t be wrong if you buy Alpha Jym too.