Quick Take: Both of these products are advertised to boost testosterone and improve sex & gym life. But let’s keep it real. What T-boosting supplement doesn’t claim that? That’s like the generic advertisement for testosterone supplements. And speaking of generic, that’s what these two are. Nothing fancy, not the best, but the components (ingredients) to make it work are there. The difference between these two are that one actually works albeit just a little, and the other probably doesn’t. I won’t tell you which is which yet though. You’re going to have to keep scrolling down this review.
Ageless Male Features
- A product of New Vitality, Ageless Male is the most marketed product in the testosterone boosting industry and also one of the biggest sellers
- Their website has it advertised to help you “finally be more like the man you want to be.”
- The product’s featured ingredient is Testofen® which is actually a great brand of fenugreek, standardizing the herb to 50% fenuside.
- Also uses the proven ZMA triad of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6.
- Even with quality ingredients, the dosages are low across the board.
- Click here to read my full review on Ageless Male.
MDrive Prime Features
- MDrive Prime is a product of the creatively named brand, DreamBrands. Now that’s dreamy.
- Their website advertises the product to be slightly unique compared to their other premium supplements.
- Some of the product’s dosages are hidden in a prop blend which is almost always a bad thing.
- 3 of their ingredients are branded: Chromax®, KSM-66®, Bioperine®
- The bona fide testosterone boosters in the formula are lowly dosed too.
- Click here to read my full review on MDrive Prime.
Ageless Male VS. MDrive Prime: My Analysis
As I said in the intro, both are looking like generic supplements looking to increase testosterone & libido while enhancing the consumer’s experience at the gym and beneath the sheets. What I didn’t mention yet though, is that both of these testosterone boosting products have their testosterone boosting ingredients lowly dosed.
With that said, those are about the only things they have in common – goals and low dosages. What they do differ in though, are their ingredients and their plan of attack. Let’s take a closer look.
AGELESS MALE USES A SIMPLE 4-INGREDIENT APPROACH TO BOOSTING TESTOSTERONE
In many T-boosters with a small number of ingredients, they try to focus those ingredients specifically to boosting T. Which is also what Ageless Male does here. The supplement has the individual ingredients used in the ZMA triad and those three work in perfect synergy. That’s why it’s so famous in test boosters. Ageless Male also uses a potent brand of Fenugreek that standardizes the extract to 50% fenuside.
However, even with 4 proven ingredients that are proven to be natural test boosters, the dosages of each are essentially what determines if they can even be effective.
Magnesium requires a minimum of around 880 mg to effective to the average male. Ageless Male only has 16.88 mg. Zinc only has about half the dose required and Vitamin B6 is on the low end too. With Fenugreek, Ageless Male gives it to us at only 300 mg. That’s not even half the requirement.
MDRIVE PRIME HAS 3 BONA FIDE TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING INGREDIENTS ALONG WITH 6 OTHER SUPPORTING INGREDIENTS
The prime T-boosting ingredient in this formula seems to be the branded form of Ashwagandha in KSM-66®. It’s a great T-booster that has been backed by research but the dosage is hidden in a prop blend so there’s really no way of telling how effective it can be. The 2 other bona fide T-boosters in the formula are Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B6. While those are some of the best vitamins for T, their dosages on MDrive Prime are on the low side too.
The product also has 2 other branded ingredients in Chromax® and Bioperine® which help in lean body mass and absorption respectively. The other ingredients in the prop blend are there to support fat loss, prostate health, and regulate estrogen. Which are all really essential to masculine health.
MDrive Prime does include a WADA banned substance in DHEA though so keep that in mind if you’re an athlete.
Conclusion: Which is Better?
If I was holding both of these in my hand and thinking about which one to buy, I would choose MDrive Prime. To Ageless Male’s credit though, that ZMA and Testofen® combo does look like a solid pairing. If only those ingredients were dosed high enough to create a positive influence on testosterone, Agless Male would’ve came out as the winner of this battle. Otherwise, it’s just the same as drinking plain water and hoping for a miracle.
On the other hand, we have MDrive Prime. Although it’s main T-boosting ingredient KSM-66® has its dosage hidden in a prop blend, it still is the top prioritized ingredient. Which means that it also has the most dosage in a prop blend that has 1030 mg of overall dosage and only 4 ingredients to divide it with. That added to the other ingredients results in at least a little bit of T-boost and potential masculine health benefits.
Overall, although still average, MDrive Prime is the more well-rounded T-booster.