Quick Take: Black markets are where people do their illegal transactions but rest assured that Black Market Labs’ AdreNOlyn BULK is both legal and natural. This supplement is designed to be a hybrid between pre-workouts and testosterone boosters. The way I see it, however, is that it doesn’t do both jobs equally well. So, is it more of a test booster? Or is it more PWO? Read my AdreNOlyn BULK review and find out.
- A product of BLACKMARKET Labs, AdreNOlyn BULK is designed to be both PWO and test booster
- Comes in a variety of flavors which include fruit punch, watermelon, and blue razz
- 8-ingredient proprietary blend with visible dosages for Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, D Aspartic Acid, and Caffeine
- Pre-workout benefits include enhanced protein synthesis and fat-burning, intensified workout sessions, and a lesser sensitivity to fatigue.
- DAA, Mucuna Pruriens, and Creatine are this stack’s testosterone boosters but they all have their issues. More on this later.
- Price vary but it is available to buy online and in retail stores including Amazon, Bodybuilding, and the BlackMarket Labs website
AdreNOlyn BULK Ingredients
|Proprietary Blend||9185 mg|
|Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®), Creatine Monohydrate, D-Aspartic Acid, Betaine Anhydrous, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg), Mucuna L-Dopa, Bitter Orange Extract (unripen fruit) (Citrus aurantium) (AdvantraZ®)|
AdreNOlyn BULK – Ingredients Review
- Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®) – When ingested, this amino acid converts to carnosine – a compound found in high concentrations in our muscles. According to research, Beta-Alanine increases training volume while also reducing feelings of fatigue during anaerobic exercise (e.g., bodybuilding and weightlifting).
- Creatine Monohydrate – Popularly used in PWO supplements, creatine helps intensify your workouts through increased ATP. From here, you get higher energy levels which allows you to lift harder in the gym as well as get stronger and larger muscles. As a testosterone booster, however, it might only work on men who regularly do anaerobic training.
- D-Aspartic Acid – Otherwise known as DAA, this amino acid is particularly powerful when it comes to boosting T. According to one research, it can increase T by about 42% in just 12 days.
- Betaine Anhydrous – It’s no secret that your muscles need protein to grow. In this regard, Betaine can help. As one research concluded, “Betaine (vs. placebo) supplementation enhanced both the anabolic endocrine profile and the corresponding anabolic signaling environment, suggesting increased protein synthesis.”
Boosting testosterone also boosts protein synthesis
For bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and athletes, it is common knowledge that a high protein diet is crucial to maintaining and/or increasing muscle bulk. However, your testosterone levels plays a huge role in this, too. The question now is: how?
I won’t bore you with the details but one research did study the said relationship between muscle mass, protein, and testosterone. According to their results, testosterone increases muscle protein synthesis which accounts for the anabolic, muscle growing properties of T.
- Agmatine Sulfate – Basically, this is a metabolite of the more popularly known L-Arginine. That being said, it also helps with circulation so you get better vascularity or “pump” during your exercise.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Clearly, this one doesn’t need any introductions. In pre-workouts, caffeine is mainly used as to jolt up energy levels and focus. Furthermore, it also enhances thermogenesis so it acts as a fat-burner, too.
- Mucuna L-Dopa – The herb (Mucuna Pruriens) has L-Dopa as its active ingredient. L-Dopa stimulates the release of more LH into the blood stream. Ultimately, when LH reaches our testicles, it would then result in greater testosterone production.
- Bitter Orange (AdvantraZ®) – This particular brand of Bitter Orange is standardized to contain enhanced amounts of synepherine. This compound has been used as a substitute for the banned ephedrine because although they work in similar ways (i.e., increased thermogenesis and appetite suppression), it is the much safer option.
AdreNOlyn BULK Directions
Simply take one scoop with 8 oz of cold water about 15-30 minutes before your workouts.
The AdreNOlyn BULK formula is basically an 8-ingredient prop blend with only 4 ingredients having visible specific dosages. Compared to most other proprietary formulas, this is actually a welcome site. However, I still think it would’ve been better (and more convenient) if BLACKMARKET had just disclosed ALL of AdreNOlyn Bulk’s ingredient dosages.
Nonetheless, these 4 ingredients with known dosages are the following:
- Beta-Alanine – 3.2 g
- Creatine – 3 g
- D Aspartic Acid – 1.5 g
- Caffeine – 300 mg
These four account for 8000 mg out of the 9185 mg total dosage. Considering how these ingredients are among the most popular and effective ingredients used in either PWO or testosterone booster supplements, knowing their dosages makes me happy.
From these, however, I could already tell that AdreNOlyn BULK prioritizes its pre-workout identity more than its being a testosterone booster.
You see, compared to the likes of Prime Male or TestoFuel who also have DAA as part of their core ingredients, AdreNOlyn BULK’s 1.5 g dosage honestly doesn’t look too impressive. To make matters worse, DAA seems to be the only reliable natural test booster in the entire formula.
On that note, Creatine does look like a promising T booster but it’s really more for your workouts than anything. Along with Beta-Alanine, these two make a formidable duo for boosting energy, reducing fatigue, and improving muscle growth. Although I personally don’t like Caffeine in my pre-workouts, the jittery energy it grants is still energy.
That leaves us with Betaine, Agmatine Sulfate, Mucuna Pruriens and Bitter Orange (synepherine) – ingredients that share the remaining 1185 mg.
Mucuna Pruriens’ L-Dopa adds another testosterone boosting angle to the AdreNOlyn BULK formula but because its dosage is unknown, my opinion remains unchanged that DAA is still the only reliable test booster here. On the contrary, I think the collective effects of the remaining ingredients on protein synthesis, circulation, and fat-burning go well with the performance enhancing benefits of Beta-Alanine, Creatine, and Caffeine.
AdreNOlyn BULK Benefits: Does it Work?
AdreNOlyn BULK is advertised as a “2-in-1 Pre-workout and Test Booster designed to build muscle mass, increase power output, and improve overall strength”.
For the most part, I do think this statement has truth. It does help build muscle and it does help get you stronger. However, it does so mostly as a pre-workout supplement; NOT A LOT AS A TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER.
That being said, yes, I do believe AdreNOlyn BULK works. However, think of it as a pre-workout supplement that boosts testosterone on the side if you do decide to buy it.
AdreNOlyn BULK Review Summary
- Semi-transparent formula – Proprietary blends are generally bad but I’ll give props to Black Market for at least being a little honest with their dosages.
- Effective pre-workout – Their testosterone boosting strategy may seem questionable but their PWO approach does look solid.
- Positive reputation – From the customer reviews I’ve read, AdreNOlyn BULK seems to be making a lot of its consumers happy. I haven’t seen reports of major side effects either.
Another good thing about AdreNOlyn BULK is that it comes in three different flavors
- Fruit Punch
- Watermelon, and
- Blue Razz
I honestly haven’t tried it yet but I’ve heard they’re quite tasty. To be a little more specific, I heard they taste like energy drinks. I don’t know about you but that sounds delicious.
- Proprietary – Half of the formula may have its dosages disclosed but I would’ve trusted this product more if it had just revealed the dosages of the entire stack.
- Weak T boosts – Personally, I think DAA and Mucuna Pruriens are two of the most effective natural testosterone boosters but they both have issues here on AdreNOlyn BULK.
- Caffeine – I get that it’s a widely used ingredient in pre workout products but, to me, caffeine is best taken in the form of a warm cup of coffee.
The Bottom Line
With DAA getting less than its desired dosage, Mucuna Pruriens’ undisclosed dose making it unreliable, and Creatine’s promising yet somewhat neglected testosterone boosting ability, I frankly don’t see AdreNOlyn BULK anywhere near being a powerful testosterone booster. However, with its effects on stamina, strength, growth, and circulation, I do believe it does a solid job being a PWO.